BMW Car of the future

Bird5011

The exterior is impressive. To do this with layers of "adhesive wrap" put together. Surely they have to source for a supplier to make it ie. 3M. Should be quite easy to replace. Most likely owners can buy the "wrap" according to the panel on the car if replacement is needed.

Does the car come with a signal stalk? Aiya, who cares?🤣

Edited by Watwheels
  • Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

The exterior is impressive. To do this with layers of "adhesive wrap" put together. Surely they have to source for a supplier to make it ie. 3M. Should be quite easy to replace. Most likely owners can buy the "wrap" according to the panel on the car if replacement is needed.

Does the car come with a signal stalk? Aiya, who cares?🤣

Somehow it does not seem as easy. Or maybe the colours react to lights or lack of it to change. 

Its likely a coating of sorts on the wraps. 

Ask : colour of car?

Ans : Depends on where u stand or how much light is shone at it. Either white or grey or black most times or combi.

😂😂😂

Stay safe 

Cheers 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Bird5011 said:

BWM .....hmmm

Tom cruise shooting for mission impossible again ah?

Why need color shifting paint? 🤣

They should make paint that can eat bird shit one. That one I sure buy.

• Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Somehow it does not seem as easy. Or maybe the colours react to lights or lack of it to change. 

Its likely a coating of sorts on the wraps. 

Ask : colour of car?

Ans : Depends on where u stand or how much light is shone at it. Either white or grey or black most times or combi.

😂😂😂

Stay safe 

Cheers 

If you look closely in the video you will be able to see bubbles on the wrap especially on the edges (i saw it in the rear wheel arc area when she showed the rim panels).

I believe this is the prototype. When they are able to get hold of the supplier the finishing will be better. Now can tell it is a very rough finish.

• Praise 1

I don't see a need for it. Someone show a Lambo in Tik Tok also like this before. But I just don't feel and like the extra cost. How about legal issues?

Looks like frameless windows are back in fashion too.

Wow factor got a few but practical anot is subjective. Eg wheels with blinking ability. Maybe on a long long long stretch of unlit roads, can tell ppl 4 baby road-hugging UFOs coming. 

It may be quite distracting but beng-ness is spot on, at least for me. Think Christmas no need so much decor in future, imagine a street full of such trees, I mean, cars changing lights at touch of phone screen. 

Yada-ing. 

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1