To my Tesla fanbois: Tesla's new dedicated showroom at Millenia Walk is poised to open at 11:00am come 15 January 2022!

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

https://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=26177

26064_1_l.thumb.jpg.52952933e38ade2da22db7fafccb8113.jpg

26064_3_l.thumb.jpg.9c4b39937fb7e3d16da451fd911d7f08.jpg

26064_6_l.thumb.jpg.53edcb62f5b6822be933df5c079d4933.jpg

No plans lined up this weekend? Why not head on down to Millenia Walk to catch the opening of Tesla's new dedicated showroom here in Singapore?

sgCarMart understands from property developer and manager of Millenia Walk, Pontiac Land Group, that Tesla's new retail site is poised to open its doors at 11:00am come 15 January 2022.

The new retail location comes just months after the mall became the second location in Singapore to host Tesla's V3 Superchargers, and comes following the closure of Tesla's former temporary site at One Assembly within Raffles City shopping centre.

We have additionally been informed that prospective Tesla buyers will be able to experience the Model 3 at the new retail store, with test drives to be conducted along the East Coast Parkway's scenic waterfront, located just three minutes away. Those test drives, will have to be booked in advance however, via Tesla Singapore's dedicated site here.

Tesla's new showroom is located at #01-84, facing The Great Hall at Millenia Walk. Opening Hours for the new showroom are 11:00am to 8:00pm from Sundays to Thursdays, while opening hours for Fridays and Saturdays are from 11:00am to 8.30pm.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Internal Moderator
12 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Why no test drive car there, so troublesome hehe

There is test drive available there but not too sure how it's gonna work. Probably by appointment only, so you can just walk in and test drive.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, BabyBlade said:

Wah boss buying Tesla ah? Haa. 

Eh see only must buy ah

like saying I go out w u I must marry you?😓

you too much for me to handle 😂😂🏃🏻🏃🏻

6A96F57E-C2EC-4244-BAB3-623F88A67017.png

• Haha! 3

29 minutes ago, Car1990 said:

Any idea when will Model Y reach Singapore?

already reach .

waiting for approval, paper work , test and stuff nia

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1