Woman cashes in from selling her urine with buyers making ice cream from it

Windwaver

https://www.todayonline.com/world/woman-cashes-selling-her-urine-buyers-making-ice-cream-it-1794001

KUALA LUMPUR — A former professional photographer is now cashing in from selling her urine.

Ms Kactus Kutie, who began making adult cam videos in 2016, told Daily Star she has a steel bladder and some of her peeing videos can go on for as long as 10 minutes.

“My first video was of me peeing by a creek — a very short, very simple video but that was the catalyst for people ordering pee customs from me.”

“I peed in bikinis, my underwear, overalls, trash cans, flower vases, outdoors, and so much more!”

It is unclear where Ms Kutis is based.

Ms Kutie said she sells a 88 millimeters medical cup of urine for £52 (S$95) but gives discounts to customers who want to buy larger volumes.

She claims her customers have a whole host of uses for it, with one person even using it as a “popsicle”.

“I also sell custom videos of me filling the cups if my fans want to see how it was made,” she added.

On her secret for being able to produce so much urine, Ms Kutie said she usually drinks at least two giant cups of tea and one of her reusable cups of water. MALAY MAIL

20220119_insta_kactus_kutie.png?itok=YqQ

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 7
  • Haha! 1

@Jamesc what are you waiting for? Time to make some $$$ from for your beloved MIL... Just need to setup an account with avatar of a very beautiful lady and here you go! :D:D

But on a serious note, why would someone want to risk their health by consuming urine, which itself is a source of contamination?? 

What's next?! 

eatshit-1-1535054029.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 12

What is wrong with the people these days? The mind is like really sick. Sell fart lah, sell urine lah, then we have people who challenge others when they are in the wrong lah. Aiyo... Terrible.

• Haha! 2

Yah lah no matter how nice the ice  cream is

the bowl puts me off!

image.png.7e7d9dc8f4a9bc574367167e0e8e8d3c.png

My MIL loves a good curry and I think I will take her here for her bday.

I just hope the curry is steaming hot!

image.png.21726d76fafc1fa27ef440646b7c395e.png

:D

27 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

@Jamesc what are you waiting for? Time to make some $$$ from for your beloved MIL... Just need to setup an account with avatar of a very beautiful lady and here you go! :D:D

But on a serious note, why would someone want to risk their health by consuming urine, which itself is a source of contamination?? 

What's next?! 

eatshit-1-1535054029.jpg

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Windwaver said:

Making an honest living :grin:

Later become NFT. 

One thousand days all individually labelled.

Maybe worth 2 million.

More than the Indon student 1000 Expressionless photos that worth 1 million.

• Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Woah. I tot fart is innovative le.

I need to start exercising. I wanna sell my sweat. 🏃‍♂️

i think quite hard, sell your body salt can😁

• Haha! 1