22-Year-Old Woman Goes Missing For 3 Days, Found Dead In Pasir Ris River

Fcw75

It is a sad news but also important to find out why and how did it happen. Any foul play, person(s) responsible must be taken to task. Hope members of public who have any info will come forward. All bits of info add together can be very useful.

• Praise 4

5 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

It is a sad news but also important to find out why and how did it happen. Any foul play, person(s) responsible must be taken to task. Hope members of public who have any info will come forward. All bits of info add together can be very useful.

But the police has ruled out homicide. 

• Shocked 1

Internal Moderator

RIP.🖤

If it is a suicide incident, I think govt need to work harder on mental health issue.

These days with all the infos we had, we really need to do a reality check.

• Praise 4

Think I came across a post hinting she might be suffering from depression. I'm not sure where the stress came from though.

Edited by Windwaver
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator
11 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Think I came across a post hinting she might be suffering from depression. I'm not sure where the stress came from though.

Stress comes from expectation and thoughts. I tot i can have this, i tot i can have that. I tot I will pass the exam, i tot i will get aboyfriend.

But when reality hits. you can't shake off from your thoughts, depression sit in.

• Praise 2
  • Sad 1

Turbocharged
30 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

read that in another forum too.

But it does not make sense she is found in Pasir Ris. The bus stop she is seen at is in the opposite direction of Pasir Ris, which is 45 min away by public transport.

This is just a thought. If she really wants to end her life, East Coast beach (walk slowly 30 min can reach) is much nearer than Pasir Ris. From that bus stop she was last seen, walk down straight will hit East Coast beach already. The fav Bedok Reservoir is also near. Why Pasir Ris?

Edited by Kxbc
  • Praise 2

22 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

She's from Kedah. Maybe cant get vtl to go home. Stuck here in the job and country for around 2years. Surely will become sad and depressed.

Very sad. May her soul rest in peace.😥

Lived in Toa Payoh, worked in and missing from Chai Chee, found dead in Sungei Api Api. Very perplexed.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

She's from Kedah. Maybe cant get vtl to go home. Stuck here in the job and country for around 2years. Surely will become sad and depressed.

Khoo, who hails from Kedah, Malaysia, worked in Singapore as an assistant Chinese tutor 4 months ago.

Only 4 months.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
4 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

read in another forum that she was only here for 4 months.

6 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Very sad. May her soul rest in peace.😥

Lived in Toa Payoh, worked in and missing from Chai Chee, found dead in Sungei Api Api. Very perplexed.

Yes, totally different direction.

How did the police ruled out homicide so fast?

↡ Advertisement