A KanChiong moment!

Fitvip

A moment of Kan Chiong indeed! 

This morning, after dropping off wife, I went to refuel and to redeem a Tiger at the usual station. 

An attendant approached and I told him the amount i requested. Normally I would do it myself.

As I was moving away from my car, I realised that I did not have my wallet with me. I immediately asked to uncle not to fill first, but he had already started to squeeze! I told him that I did not have my wallet with me. I asked whether the station accept paynow. He told me to ask the cashier. 

The cashier tried on my paynow with 1 cent and it work. The uncle continued to pump the amount I had requested. The cashier was helpful to issue me a new Smile Card to earn the points. In the end, I could not redeem the Tiger as I did not have enough Smile Points on the new card!

Later, when I checked the receipt, there was a 10% discount on the gross amount. Not too bad for not using the DBS/Esso CC!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 9

7 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

This morning, after dropping off wife, I went to refuel and to redeem a Tiger at the usual station. 

An attendant approached and I told him the amount i requested. Normally I would do it myself.

As I was moving away from my car, I realised that I did not have my wallet with me. I immediately asked to uncle not to fill first, but he had already started to squeeze! I told him that I did not have my wallet with me. I asked whether the station accept paynow. He told me to ask the cashier. 

The cashier tried on my paynow with 1 cent and it work. The uncle continued to pump the amount I had requested. The cashier was helpful to issue me a new Smile Card to earn the points. In the end, I could not redeem the Tiger as I did not have enough Smile Points on the new card!

Later, when I checked the receipt, there was a 10% discount on the gross amount. Not too bad for not using the DBS/Esso CC!

It happened to me before some time back. I told the cashier to take down my vrn then I go back for my wallet. I was a regular there and the attendants recognized me. I returned to make the payment. Now I use fleetcard, it is always in my car.

If it is near home I think it is still ok. 

• Praise 4

I forgot to bring wallet out and go work a few time liao, got phone everything can settle, but now more worry about scam [laugh]

if forgot to bring phone, sure die [laugh]

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 9

The last time i left my wallet at home, i discover when i want go makan.

Super stun, not worry about no cash, i thought i drop my wallet somewhere. Stop everything and call home to check,

The relieve when they told me my wallet is found in my drawer is indescribable😆

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

15 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

It happened to me before some time back. I told the cashier to take down my vrn then I go back for my wallet. I was a regular there and the attendants recognized me. I returned to make the payment. Now I use fleetcard, it is always in my car.

If it is near home I think it is still ok. 

In my case, it is 20 km away!

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

30 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Can always pay with phone. I have Samsung Pay on my phone. Also can scan QR code to Pay Now.

• Praise 5

1 minute ago, Dp26 said:

i leave my petrol cc in my car.......

convenient if sometimes my wife drives and needs to pump petrol..

Err..........I only leave those loyalty cards in my card. If car stolen, they can help me clock points. I have SPC, Esso and Shell cards for them to choose.:XD:

• Haha! 7

Turbocharged

2022 2nd day of work from office.

Swee swee good drive to the office in the morning. Parked swee swee. Opened car door. 5 min early. Then realised never bring mobile phone and cannot get into office because no mobile phone is no Safe Entry.

Really KNN. 

shut car door. Drive home to retrieve mobile phone. 40 min wasted.

🤣

Edited by Kxbc
  • Haha! 13

I put all my petrol card and esso cc in my car. So never forget one. Lol.

But my everyday card for spc is in my wallet. 

I've added my cc in gpay so most of the time I don't need my wallet now unless go hawker centres.

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

I forgot to bring wallet out and go work a few time liao, got phone everything can settle, but now more worry about scam [laugh]

if forgot to bring phone, sure die [laugh]

Agreed sia, nowadays if no bring wallet still can survive, but no bring phone die liao. Esp now needs phone for TT app. Last time before cvoid no bring phone still ok.

The other day i went nearby my house coffeeshop to dabao food, no bring my phone along cause i already know what to dabao from the coffeeshop, then reached there the stall no open and nothing else to i want to eat at the coffeeshop, ended i need to walk all the way back home to bring my phone to enter the hawker centre nearby. <_<

• Haha! 6

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

Why kan chiong?

i thought your wife saw you holding the waists of two hot ang moh chicks at some pub

Edited by Throttle2
  • Haha! 10

41 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

I put all my petrol card and esso cc in my car. So never forget one. Lol.

But my everyday card for spc is in my wallet

I've added my cc in gpay so most of the time I don't need my wallet now unless go hawker centres.

Hawker centres now also accept Grabpay and PayLah etc apps, no need wallet also liao.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

Smile card i always put in my car

• Praise 3

28 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Why kan chiong?

i thought your wife saw you holding the waists of two hot ang moh chicks at some pub

Ya, even if I was holding the waists of two hot ang moh chicks, I still cannot pay for fuel ten!🤐😆

• Haha! 2

45 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Ya, even if I was holding the waists of two hot ang moh chicks, I still cannot pay for fuel ten!🤐😆

can ask ang moh hot chicks to pay for you?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3