Can HDB Season Parking Transferable?

Kumweng

Can I park 2 cars in one MSCP but just paying for one season parking?

Example: One car is always be driving in and out on Weekday. Another car for weekend use.

If need to use the other car, can I temp transfer the season parking to this car and then transfer again to another car after coming back?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

You question on transfer here and there and back sounds confusing but if you're staying there and both cars are always parked there at night, there is no reason for HDB to charge you for only 1 car though 1 might be out at times.

For office, yes. You register 2 cars and at any point of time only One will be there so thats possible.

• Praise 3

32 minutes ago, Old-driver said:

You question on transfer here and there and back sounds confusing but if you're staying there and both cars are always parked there at night, there is no reason for HDB to charge you for only 1 car though 1 might be out at times.

For office, yes. You register 2 cars and at any point of time only One will be there so thats possible.

Ya, i dont think HDB allow to buy one season parking for 2 cars, even though the 2 cars might not appear at the same carpark at the same time. Like you said, some commercial building allow to register 2 cars but only one car is allow to park there with the season parking.

Why make yourself so busy by transferring here and transferring there? Lol. Just buy 2 season parking for 2 cars lo. 

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Kumweng said:

Can I park 2 cars in one MSCP but just paying for one season parking?

Example: One car is always be driving in and out on Weekday. Another car for weekend use.

If need to use the other car, can I temp transfer the season parking to this car and then transfer again to another car after coming back?

Cannot.

• Haha! 1

Can. If you temp transfer for 1 to 2 days both cars can in and out of the carpark for 2 days. 3rd day will switched to temp car if for more than 3 days.

Can temp transfer vehicle for 30 days......

7 hours ago, alphapunk2 said:

you have to pay for 2 season parking. You cannot transfer as mentioned.

Yes, cant be transferred to 2 different cars bcos HDB needs the car owner to provide the IU number.

You want to transfer between your 2 vehicles, of course you can. 

But I can tell you the HDB system is not very robust at times.

People buy new car transfer over the season parking from old to new car, in the worst case scenario it gets stuck over the weekend because they did the transfer over the weekend or after HDB's working hours. 

If you keep transferring between your two vehicles (treating it like you are buying one car after another), by all means go ahead and do that. 

But be prepared for the worst-case scenario where their systems fail to update in time and you are stuck with neither car having season parking in the system until the next working day. :D

You try calling their hotline to ask for help? Nah... Their hotline operates only on weekdays. And only from 8.30am to 5.00pm. So if it's the dead of the night and you realise the carpark entry gates show HOURLY PARKING... You can go bang balls until next working day for both vehicles. :D

Edited by Comage

Guess TS thinking that the season parking check is only done at gantry, so the weekend car that is seldom used can park without paying for season parking.. only transfer season parking over to the weekend car when wanna drive out.

Aiyo, if wanna own 2 cars, pay for 2 parking lah.. 

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Hoseyboh said:

Can. If you temp transfer for 1 to 2 days both cars can in and out of the carpark for 2 days. 3rd day will switched to temp car if for more than 3 days.

Can temp transfer vehicle for 30 days......

I doubt this way can work. When you transfer the season ticket from car A to Car B, Car A is without a season ticket already. How to have access to the carpark as a season ticket holder? May car A can enter but cannot exit as the gantry does not recognize the IU!

• Haha! 1

33 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Guess TS thinking that the season parking check is only done at gantry, so the weekend car that is seldom used can park without paying for season parking.. only transfer season parking over to the weekend car when wanna drive out.

Aiyo, if wanna own 2 cars, pay for 2 parking lah.. 

Haha okay that makes sense then. 

Transfer the season parking when the said car is already inside the car park. 

Then I can dare say - it won't work. The moment you do that, the car receiving the transferred season parking will most likely get its entry record flushed - so you will get stuck when trying to exit the car park. 

Then you'll get busted. 

There is a very viable option however... But it involves a 2-man operation. And you gotta pray there's no bo-liao guy roaming the car parks at night looking for weirdos trying to pull such stunts who'll bust your act. :D

57 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

I doubt this way can work. When you transfer the season ticket from car A to Car B, Car A is without a season ticket already. How to have access to the carpark as a season ticket holder? May car A can enter but cannot exit as the gantry does not recognize the IU!

Can de. Tried and tested with 2 cars. Does not matter car is inside or outside. Max 2 day allow for 2 cars. 3rd day only 1 car allowed... 

You just repeat the procedure every 2 days if you want to have both car in n out...😁

Edited by Hoseyboh

I just want to stress that it's wrong to have 1 season with 2 cars parked inside.

If they do a audit check for that carpark,  you will be in trouble.... 

• Praise 2

Wah if so easy...I should start looking for a team of neighbours who drives out to work when we return and share the season parking. 🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2