Redmart sucks

Stratovarius

Okay just a rant. 

Made 2 orders earlier this Monday to be sent to my friends' house today as CNY gifts. Supposed to deliver this afternoon but in the morning got a message telling me that one of the orders got cancelled and will be refunded. Then afternoon the other order suffer the same fate too. No reason given whatsoever but can see the items are OOS in redmart. Need to quickly find other vendors as replacement and now dont know if can reach them by CNY. Tried to reach out to their customer service but find out it is really hard to reach them. 

Had a few purchases from them previously and find that the service is quite good. But this incident really made me think twice about ordering from them in the future. TMD redmart.

End of rant. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 9

1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

Okay just a rant. 

Made 2 orders earlier this Monday to be sent to my friends' house today as CNY gifts. Supposed to deliver this afternoon but in the morning got a message telling me that one of the orders got cancelled and will be refunded. Then afternoon the other order suffer the same fate too. No reason given whatsoever but can see the items are OOS in redmart. Need to quickly find other vendors as replacement and now dont know if can reach them by CNY. Tried to reach out to their customer service but find out it is really hard to reach them. 

Had a few purchases from them previously and find that the service is quite good. But this incident really made me think twice about ordering from them in the future. TMD redmart.

End of rant. 

Probably price increase Liao :grin:

Maybe they are just overwhelm with orders during the festive period.

During this time and this day so close to the actual day you might as well buy it yourself and hand deliver personally. If me I will be once bitten twice shy, wont attempt with other vendors with the date so close. Depend on myself to get things done. The logistics of any store will be overwhelmed, under staff and chaotic. Why even try? Why do things you know you will be disappointed?

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 4

7 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

During this time and this day so close to the actual day you might as well buy it yourself and hand deliver personally. If me I will be once bitten twice shy, wont attempt with other vendors with the date so close. Depend on myself to get things done. The logistics of any store will be overwhelmed, under staff and chaotic. Why even try? Why do things you know you will be disappointed?

Self delivered 比较有诚意!😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

40 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

Did you have Amazon Fresh ?

I have prime but don't usually order food from them. I believe redmart is one of the cheapest in shipping. But is a good alternative to consider.

14 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

During this time and this day so close to the actual day you might as well buy it yourself and hand deliver personally. If me I will be once bitten twice shy, wont attempt with other vendors with the date so close. Depend on myself to get things done. The logistics of any store will be overwhelmed, under staff and chaotic. Why even try?

Well. You are missing the point. The items are in stock when I placed order. It's obvious they screwed up their inventory or logistics. Screwing up coz of festive season is not a valid reason.

The things I buy are quite bulky and heavy. And locations are kinda spread out in east and west. Delivered by myself the first time and never again. Anyway this is the first time I tried redmart to deliver during cny. Will stick to my previous supplier next year. 

• Praise 1

25 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Self delivered 比较有诚意!😁

I 诚意 once before liao. Move and carry till I backache, sweat, kpkb. Lol. Partly my fault as I forgot to bring trolley. Better to pay 1.49 and let the experts do. Haha.

• Haha! 2

17 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Well. You are missing the point. The items are in stock when I placed order. It's obvious they screwed up their inventory or logistics. Screwing up coz of festive season is not a valid reason.

The things I buy are quite bulky and heavy. And locations are kinda spread out in east and west. Delivered by myself the first time and never again. Anyway this is the first time I tried redmart to deliver during cny. Will stick to my previous supplier next year. 

Sometimes they can be so jialat that they have all orders and miss out one as it’s left on pallet

wtf..

• Haha! 1

Or only bring one and rest left on pallet

then u complain they say oh poor thing , making a living , need $$$ 

pubokia.. then the $$ still seen them relac one corner smoking and wasting time..

• Haha! 3

39 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

I have prime but don't usually order food from them. I believe redmart is one of the cheapest in shipping. But is a good alternative to consider.

I get free hahaha healthcare perk and delivery slots choice!

• Haha! 1

LoL...TS still dont see why redmart rejected his purchase. You said it yourself.

If you know how to choose not to send big bulky stuff so does the delivery guys. They will just tell the accounts to refund you the money and do those orders they find it easy to deliver.  Other ppl also know how to keng.

Good luck finding someone to deliver your gifts.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

15 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

LoL...TS still dont see why redmart rejected his purchase. You said it yourself.

If you know how to choose not to send big bulky stuff so does the delivery guys. They will just tell the accounts to refund you the money and do those orders they find it easy to deliver.  Other ppl also know how to keng.

Good luck finding someone to deliver your gifts.

Thanks. They called in the evening and will deliver this Saturday. All is well. 😄

anyway the reason redmart cancel the order is item oos. Not  because the order is too heavy. It will be funny if they say item too heavy and cancel the order right? 😀

• Haha! 1

37 minutes ago, RadX said:

Sometimes they can be so jialat that they have all orders and miss out one as it’s left on pallet

wtf..

Got one time a couple of eggs delivered cracked. Called them and they refund the money of the eggs. Got 10 eggs free! Lol.

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Thanks. They called in the evening and will deliver this Saturday. All is well. 😄

anyway the reason redmart cancel the order is item oos. Not  because the order is too heavy. It will be funny if they say item too heavy and cancel the order right? 😀

Or left on pallet 😂

• Haha! 2

11 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Got one time a couple of eggs delivered cracked. Called them and they refund the money of the eggs. Got 10 eggs free! Lol.

Long and short of it is that warehouse to consumer is far cheaper econ model than physical store, and in Singapore the logic is 10x greater with our land shortage. We deserve this protection (btw it is SOP in Western countries to do this... very high standard consumer protection)

↡ Advertisement