Michelin Pilot Sport 5 Improves On The Best Tire In The World

kobayashiGT

Twincharged
15 hours ago, Sarion said:

anyone has luck getting a set of PS5 235/50/R18?

Time to upgrade your Rims to 19"..235/45-19 easy to get..235/50-18 very odd size.

I just got my Pilot Sport 5 from Yap brothers, 225/45/18 at $920. Kimhoe quoted me $1060.

The ride is very smooth now, I feel less vibrations from the road and lesser body roll around the bends. Also eliminated tyre spin when accelerating full power from a complete stop. The sidewall design is very appealing too!

• Praise 6

4 hours ago, alphapunk2 said:

I just got my Pilot Sport 5 from Yap brothers, 225/45/18 at $920. Kimhoe quoted me $1060.

The ride is very smooth now, I feel less vibrations from the road and lesser body roll around the bends. Also eliminated tyre spin when accelerating full power from a complete stop. The sidewall design is very appealing too!

Thanks for sharing...do share again after run in and its performance in the wet...btw, how do you mean by appealing sidewall? 

39 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Thanks for sharing...do share again after run in and its performance in the wet...btw, how do you mean by appealing sidewall? 

No problem, will share how it fares after a while.

I meant the design of the sidewall. It looks nice / more attractive compared to the design of other tyres

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, mersaylee said:

used my PS5 for about 5k liao, fantastic wet and dry grip, surprised by the wet grip. Quiet and good steering response. No regrets, got 225/40/R18 at 185 / piece at arrow when I bought rims from them.

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 3

Internal Moderator
On 9/3/2022 at 3:23 PM, alphapunk2 said:

What car are you driving! 

1 hour ago, Confusedboi said:

so far only up to PS4 then still have 16 inch, PS5 minimum is 17 inch

Waiting for my 17" PS4 to run out. So far 20k and still got grip left.

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Jumpmanz said:

Waiting for my 17" PS4 to run out. So far 20k and still got grip left.

Mine is due especially the rear but still holding up well...cut through large puddle of water like butter...stable cornering on wet...was gearing towards F1A6 for a change but now more towards PS5 liao 

↡ Advertisement