Caltex attendant pump wrongly. Ex boss helped

Atonchia

22 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/caltex-petrol-station-pump-attendant-2470606?cid=internal_sharetool_androidphone_31012022_cna

Caltex again?

For such incident...

Do you think it's the diesel driver fault for not telling the attendant what to pump?

Or after telling the attendant still pump wrongly?

Car park charges also want to claim? Hmm says so much about the diesel car owner. 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

42 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/caltex-petrol-station-pump-attendant-2470606?cid=internal_sharetool_androidphone_31012022_cna

Caltex again?

For such incident...

Do you think it's the diesel driver fault for not telling the attendant what to pump?

Or after telling the attendant still pump wrongly?

Now wear mask, sometimes when speaks can hear wrongly or if the other party did not pay an effort to listen?!

But diesel into petrol sure cannot, but petrol into diesel car also can get kaput? I remember when i was in army, heard got one driver pumped petrol into a diesel jeep, but the jeep still can drive le? Lol.

• Haha! 1

39 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Now wear mask, sometimes when speaks can hear wrongly or if the other party did not pay an effort to listen?!

But diesel into petrol sure cannot, but petrol into diesel car also can get kaput? I remember when i was in army, heard got one driver pumped petrol into a diesel jeep, but the jeep still can drive le? Lol.

Driver also brain-dead, paying so much more than a regular diesel fillup still dumb dumb go ahead and pay, never look at receipt to see what he bought.....

6 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Driver also brain-dead, paying so much more than a regular diesel fillup still dumb dumb go ahead and pay, never look at receipt to see what he bought.....

Some people just would not look at the receipt or think so much during paying. Just pay and go off and assume everything is correct. Lol.

52 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I think hardly lah....

100% of attendant pump the correct RON for me......

"Diesel" don't sound like 9-tee-2 or 5 or 8

😅😅😅

4 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

1. Car in question is a rental car, so driver could jolly well be a "weekend road warrior". 

2. Pump attendant obviously is inexperienced to commit such a mistake, but you also can't expect them to know every car model, or to read the fuel cap for instructions. Probably going to hell for saying this but many are just guys with low education

Basically its a case of Murphy's Law... 

7 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Car park charges also want to claim? Hmm says so much about the diesel car owner. 

Precisely! Is he dumb enough that he does not know how to transfer the season ticket? 

6 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

Errr, $20 of petrol and $20 of diesel same same leh! Only the fuel is different!

• Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, RadX said:

How come nozzle can still fit in?

Petrol nozzle head is smaller than that of the diesel,  so it could fit in,  but not the other way round.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

Errr, $20 of petrol and $20 of diesel same same leh! Only the fuel is different!

LOL 😆 you’re right, such geniuses are among us……

23 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Diesel in petrol engine is a no no. But petrol mixed in diesel engine should be able to function?

the diesel engine will stall. Diesel engine uses diesel to lubricate the engine,  since petrol fule does not have lubricating agent , it will cause problem to the diesel engine.

But since diesel is less mainstream, i will point to the pump attendance  the diesel nozzle  if i will to drive a diesel car  , why  make assumption and take chance? 

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

Diesel in petrol engine is a no no. But petrol mixed in diesel engine should be able to function?

The other way round,Diesel put into Petrol Cars still can Work,only alot of Smoke..Petrol go into Diesel Engine are No No.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3