Formula 1 2022

inlinesix

6 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Hamilton is a fighter.  Unlike he will give up.

He will definitely want to retire as WC

I am hoping he won't too and Merc fix their cars and then join the fun at the front....imagine Hammy and Rus vying at the front with F and RB.....and Mc joins in as well...that would be explosive!!! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 minute ago, Spidey10 said:

I am hoping he won't too and Merc fix their cars and then join the fun at the front....imagine Hammy and Rus vying at the front with F and RB.....and Mc joins in as well...that would be explosive!!! 

Currently, Merc don't even know their car well.  How to fix?

Russell is in front of Hamilton because of his years in Williams.

After Race 1, i was hopeful that Merc will turn around on 5th or 6th race.  I lost that hope now.

43 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

After Race 1, i was hopeful that Merc will turn around on 5th or 6th race.  I lost that hope now.

never know, can only hope they fix it back at HQ....

Rus made a comment the car is hard to drive, how long can he take it...chest and back pain subsequently...so they better fix it before the body start to crack.  

another 2 weeks to the next race....maybe still got hope....i think if they don't nail it by the next race, that's it for this year!

• Praise 1

59 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

GG liao la ... wait for 2023 ... if he still want to race ... 

i rather quit than stay on like Vettel (4 times world champion) and Alonso (2 times world champion) ... not they need CPF money to retire ... LOL

always stuck behind and diminishing their world champion "image" ....

unlike Nico ... now on F1 radio talk cock sing song like he is damn good (1 time champion) ... lol

2022-04-25_095320.png

2022-04-25_095355.png

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

28 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

GG liao la ... wait for 2023 ... if he still want to race ... 

i rather quit than stay on like Vettel (4 times world champion) and Alonso (2 times world champion) ... not they need CPF money to retire ... LOL

always stuck behind and diminishing their world champion "image" ....

unlike Nico ... now on F1 radio talk cock sing song like he is damn good (1 time champion) ... lol

2022-04-25_095320.png

2022-04-25_095355.png

Currently, Rosberg is the only teammate that had beaten Hamilton to World Champion mah.

Of course, can TCSS.

• Haha! 1

55 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

Rus made a comment the car is hard to drive, how long can he take it...chest and back pain subsequently...so they better fix it before the body start to crack.  

another 2 weeks to the next race....maybe still got hope....i think if they don't nail it by the next race, that's it for this year!

every track the setup is different ... based on the propoising video explanation ... it requires

1. underfloor design

2. downforce (wing size and height)

3. suspension - this is critical especially after upsize from 16" to 18" tyre with lower profile

4. and all the aerodynamics vents, fins, front wing, etc

can copy&paste from Ferrari or Redbull? [sly]  unlikely ....

just like pre-2022 ... Merc car is so superior that Ferrari cant even smell its exhaust ... lol

Edited by Wt_know

3 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Not sure what you mean that Russell is....his years in Williams? Do u mean cos he is used to having a lousy car?? lolll just kidding (if u're an MB fan).

3 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

Actually in FP2 (after the Sprint), MB was doing very well and in fact I think F was somewhere in the middle. So i thought MB solved their issue already. Didn't expect LH would really spend more than half the race trying to overtake Gasly and get lapped by RB two thirds into the race.

11 minutes ago, Kar_lover said:

Actually in FP2 (after the Sprint), MB was doing very well and in fact I think F was somewhere in the middle. So i thought MB solved their issue already. Didn't expect LH would really spend more than half the race trying to overtake Gasly and get lapped by RB two thirds into the race.

yeah man, it was obvious that the car lack pace to overtake....everything LH tries it either ran out of space or just could not muster the additional power to overtake....

even after the race, Rus did say he can't continue driving like this! 

hopefully they can solve it in the coming races and be at the front.....then it won't be so dull to watch..RB,F Merc and Mc fighting at the front....that would be great for us...:yeah-im-not-drunk:

38 minutes ago, Kar_lover said:

Not sure what you mean that Russell is....his years in Williams? Do u mean cos he is used to having a lousy car?? lolll just kidding (if u're an MB fan).

Back-marker

Hamilton was lapped by Verstappen

Porsche And Audi To Power Formula 1 Cars From 2026: Official

VW Group CEO Herbert Diess confirmed the Group's premium brands will enter F1.

https://www.motor1.com/news/583212/porsche-audi-formula-1-official/

“Confirming rumors about Porsche and Audi joining Formula 1 in some capacity, Volkswagen Group CEO Herbert Diess revealed the two luxury brands will take part in the greatest racing series. The important disclosure was made during a livestream called "Dialog with Diess" held in German on the official VW Group page on YouTube.”

28 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Porsche And Audi To Power Formula 1 Cars From 2026: Official

VW Group CEO Herbert Diess confirmed the Group's premium brands will enter F1.

https://www.motor1.com/news/583212/porsche-audi-formula-1-official/

“Confirming rumors about Porsche and Audi joining Formula 1 in some capacity, Volkswagen Group CEO Herbert Diess revealed the two luxury brands will take part in the greatest racing series. The important disclosure was made during a livestream called "Dialog with Diess" held in German on the official VW Group page on YouTube.”

Is that effectively one manufacturer or two? Just like the Redbull-Toro Rosso situation. 

Friends with benefits? 🤪

6 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Is that effectively one manufacturer or two? Just like the Redbull-Toro Rosso situation. 

Friends with benefits? 🤪

It’s Alpha Tauri.

Hearsay Audi and Porsche uses different solutions for their respective cars.

3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

It’s Alpha Tauri.

Hearsay Audi and Porsche uses different solutions for their respective cars.

Oh yes my bad, I remembered their previous name.

Yes although supposedly so, there is common lineage in some of their product and it is clear there is always a pecking order in the family of brands.

Otherwise VAG customers become confused.

Skoda shall never have a halo product to rival a Porsche GT2.

25 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Oh yes my bad, I remembered their previous name.

Yes although supposedly so, there is common lineage in some of their product and it is clear there is always a pecking order in the family of brands.

Otherwise VAG customers become confused.

Skoda shall never have a halo product to rival a Porsche GT2.

Audi halo product going to be chopped.

Unlike 911 GT3.