Formula 1 2022

inlinesix

Actually i felt both quali and the actual race yesterday was made quite interesting due to the rain. Some of the dry races (Monza?) were pretty boring and straightforward. 

• Praise 2

11 hours ago, Blueray said:

Nicholas Latifi will be forced to serve a five-place grid penalty at the upcoming Japanese Grand Prix after the stewards deemed him at fault for a collision with Zhou Guanyu in Singapore.

:XD:

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.latifi-hit-with-5-place-grid-penalty-for-japanese-gp-after-clash-with-zhou.31uKqEI0YoAR68lnyL980N.html

At first I thought Lafiti just has a lot of haters from Hamilton fans. I also saw the memes but what I didnt know he suck so badly at driving. The way he took out the Chinese driver is done deliberately. I wonder why he is there. Must be a paying driver. How the team tahan the sotong driver for so long?

Is he doing this for fun?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwMrXvuTn2k

Grid penalty is only effective for top drivers. It makes no difference for drivers at the back of the grid.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Many will remember this wettest race for years to come. Glad to see some are taking it in their stride and enjoying the moment 😂

Edited by Jellandross
  • Haha! 2

13 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

can move up to Red Bull ma like Vettel and Max .... :grin:

Currently, Checo has contract with RB till 2024.  

Hopefully, by then, De Vries has impressed Helmut Marko enough for the promotion.

Alpine sounds like a toxic dump for drivers.

15 hours ago, Blueray said:

Nicholas Latifi will be forced to serve a five-place grid penalty at the upcoming Japanese Grand Prix after the stewards deemed him at fault for a collision with Zhou Guanyu in Singapore.

:XD:

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.latifi-hit-with-5-place-grid-penalty-for-japanese-gp-after-clash-with-zhou.31uKqEI0YoAR68lnyL980N.html

Last on the grid drop where huh? :XD:

• Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

No wonder, my DSLR rotting in dry cabinet :grin:, sold all my tele lens anyway.

That's a Full frame mirrorless

Watch this and turn up the volume.

Classic F1 cars of the 70s race in modern day circuit. Notice the engine idles at 5000rpm. The sound of the engine...

How drivers drove in the past race is amazing. Manual gear, basic aero and downforce, no electronics, just good old racing.

4 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Watch this and turn up the volume.

Classic F1 cars of the 70s race in modern day circuit. Notice the engine idles at 5000rpm. The sound of the engine...

How drivers drove in the past race is amazing. Manual gear, basic aero and downforce, no electronics, just good old racing.

one hand gear stick changing is so much challenging compare to paddle shift (kid's play?) lol .... 

• Haha! 1