Tis is Considered First? He is our G Hero. Haha

Arogab

Ironically, he's the one I was on a Zoom call with not long ago. He even showed us his initialed, dated ART (obviously negative back then) to show everyone was in this together lol. And I asked a rather sticky question about whether allowing home ART patients to recover without further testing may depress the official numbers etc. I don't want to go into the further discussion we had. 😂😂😂

This was before Omicron, mind you. We were deep in the throes of Delta. Now I'm actually less concerned on the whole, Nature herself has given us a way out with a mild variant. 

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Ironically, he's the one I was on a Zoom call with not long ago. He even showed us his initialed, dated ART (obviously negative back then) to show everyone was in this together lol. And I asked a rather sticky question about whether allowing home ART patients to recover without further testing may depress the official numbers etc. I don't want to go into the further discussion we had. 😂😂😂

This was before Omicron, mind you. We were deep in the throes of Delta. Now I'm actually less concerned on the whole, Nature herself has given us a way out with a mild variant. 

No need details...just which Heng did you get in the end? 😁

OIP (1).jpg

OIP (3).jpg

• Haha! 2

Only people who should be scared now is the very elderly (who may be also scared of flu, or cold, etc) or unvaccinated with known complications like diabetes, hypertension, etc

Everyone else who cares

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Now everyone also easily covid positive. Really like common flu.

Seems to be the case but we cannot take that kind of view also. If can avoid, do your best to avoid infection, by following SMM.

Afraid that the messaging these days is that "it's inevitable" and "it's harmless like a flu".

Leading to people thinking so what's the use of all the restrictions and SMM, might as well don't need right?

The link to heart issues, especially for the younger set, is still unknown, after recovery from covid. They still have a long way to go in terms of age. But sadly this is the group more lacking in SMM discipline. That's why i say the messaging is important.

It's quite hard to find younger gen who are holding on to personal responsibility like this fella

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/stay-home-man-rants-about-friend-attending-gathering-despite-being-close-contact-covid-19

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

basing on your medical knowledge, now we have all the covid data being tracked globally and we could see the fatality rate, if we do the same tracking for nomal flu, do you think the fatality will be worse, better or the same ? I am just wondering after a while, maybe this will be treated like a normal flu. 

I think this is the crucial point - like other flu virus if they manage to break through into the lungs it becomes a totally different ball game.

Ng noted, "The protective effects of the vaccine were kicking in, to confine the infection to just the upper airways, and not spread to other organs. My lungs were fine."

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 2

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

2 hours ago, yishunite said:

Only people who should be scared now is the very elderly (who may be also scared of flu, or cold, etc) or unvaccinated with known complications like diabetes, hypertension, etc

Everyone else who cares

52 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

@Arogab Not the first. Two kah kias kena earlier!

Wahaha, I did not know at all. And I thot he is first. 

I wonder if Ah Kun kena or not. Haha

• Haha! 1

51 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Seems to be the case but we cannot take that kind of view also. If can avoid, do your best to avoid infection, by following SMM.

Afraid that the messaging these days is that "it's inevitable" and "it's harmless like a flu".

Leading to people thinking so what's the use of all the restrictions and SMM, might as well don't need right?

The link to heart issues, especially for the younger set, is still unknown, after recovery from covid. They still have a long way to go in terms of age. But sadly this is the group more lacking in SMM discipline. That's why i say the messaging is important.

It's quite hard to find younger gen who are holding on to personal responsibility like this fella

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/stay-home-man-rants-about-friend-attending-gathering-despite-being-close-contact-covid-19

Agreed, even the omicron seems like mild and seems like flu, better follow SMM strictly and avoid infection. 

The link to heart issues happen to people infected with covid and also people jab with mrna lo. So now people really got screw. 

This young fella indeed good la. Many people just follow MOH guidelines, if want to go out, go work or even go gathering, just take ART and if it show negative, can proceed as normal even got close contact with covid positive. Lol. Where got people like this young fella thinking, if have close contact with covid positive, must avoid interaction with people for at least 5 days?!

3 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Wahaha, I did not know at all. And I thot he is first. 

I wonder if Ah Kun kena or not. Haha

You mean Ah Kung?🤐

Just now, Arogab said:

Don't be too direct. Haha

Ok lah! We are doing fact finding, nothing more! 

Even if he gets, it is not surprising! The virus is all over the place!

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Ok lah! We are doing fact finding, nothing more! 

Even if he gets, it is not surprising! The virus is all over the place!

I already not worrying about this anymore. I have staff meeting and my guys are going for booster jabs and having MCs. KNN, then affect my shipment. Make me miss my Jan target. I gan gan kio

Now I have to catch up or next year burn my KPI

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Now everyone also easily covid positive. Really like common flu.

If this is really common flu, then mai tu liao, every one follow sweden ( just talking😅)

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/sweden-declares-covid-19-pandemic-over-despite-warnings-from-scientists

Sweden declares Covid-19 pandemic over, despite warnings from scientists

Sweden scrapped almost all of its few pandemic restrictions on Wednesday (Feb 9) and stopped most testing for Covid-19, even as the pressure on the healthcare systems remained high and some scientists begged for more patience in fighting the disease.

Sweden's government, which throughout the pandemic has opted against lockdowns in favour of a voluntary approach, announced last week it would scrap the remaining restrictions - effectively declaring the pandemic over - as vaccines and the less severe Omicron variant have cushioned severe cases and deaths.

"As we know this pandemic, I would say it's over," Minister of Health Lena Hallengren told Dagens Nyheter.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1