2022 MCF Upgrade - Feedbacks & Errors

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

Hi Folks, What you are seeing now is a new upgrade of MCF. This upgrade is nothing aesthetic but we just update all the forum function to match with you need for a 2022 world!

When you are using the forum, if you encounter any issues with the forum. Please kindly feedback to us using this thread. I will closely monitor this thread and resolve as many issue as possible.

Thank you all so much for your patronage! I hope to learn more from you guys here!

image.png.961427b8bb717c6d939051975b2c2616.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11

Thanks for the effort and sacrificing the early hour  of family weekend  time to do the upgrade. IT job is never easy. Appreciate the effort! 

• Praise 3

I encountered an error message while trying to like a post. Need to select other emoji then switch to the thumbs up. Subsequent posts, no problem at all. Probably a one off thing. Took a screenshot. 

Screenshot_20220213-124725_Chrome.thumb.jpg.cfacc09eacc059daee1d986d530d6fac.jpg

• Praise 3

Also just realised that at the end of the page, cannot return back to the same folder where the threads are. Only the top has, e.g "Makan Corner". Bottom don't have. Need to scroll up to click.

• Praise 2

I once saw a bell icon (alert) that was green. Now it's the familiar red again. 

Pity, I rather liked the green. Can I permanently change it to green? 

• Praise 1

Don't kill me ah...

The system lagged so I clicked on post many times and ends up I posted the same thing 8 times. Worse of all when I edit post 1 to my original content after deleting content of posts 2 to 8, post 3,5 and 7 got changed as well to the content in post 1.

Very weird indeed.

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Hi Folks, What you are seeing now is a new upgrade of MCF. This upgrade is nothing aesthetic but we just update all the forum function to match with you need for a 2022 world!

When you are using the forum, if you encounter any issues with the forum. Please kindly feedback to us using this thread. I will closely monitor this thread and resolve as many issue as possible.

Thank you all so much for your patronage! I hope to learn more from you guys here!

after upgrading I press mcf becum sbf how huh 🥺🥺🥺

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1