Bridgestone has a jdm tyre model call Regno. Can't seem to find any non jap info on it

shutterbox

14 hours ago, shutterbox said:

And I can't read Japanese 😂

Anyone knows of this model? 

Any reason why you are hankering after this forbidden fruit?

SG already got so many brands and models of tyres avail to satisfy your every need.

• Praise 1

31 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

Any reason why you are hankering after this forbidden fruit?

SG already got so many brands and models of tyres avail to satisfy your every need.

TS want something unique to show off.🤣

Internal Moderator

Regno is for JDM market only. This tyre is like what Bridgestone Turanza here is. Targeting comfort and luxury car.

They don't have Turanza in Japan. So yah. this is how they market Japan market and overseas market.

I think for technology wise, I am quite sure they have special tech that makes Regno a little bit more superior than Turanza.

• Praise 1

Just to share more info. Not every tyre for japan market/ make in japan is better.

My hi-ace tyre is a perfect example. the original japan market tyre make in japan is bridgestone 613. Always got problem, haven botak, start to bloated already, or burst etc etc. The model for local market is 623 thailand, fantastic commercial tyres, much better by a long miles. 

• Praise 3

Is the tyre higher performance at the same price

or the tyre is same performance but at a lower price

than tyres already sold here?

If TS does not know the performance or the price

why even want to consider it?

:D

Can pass your tyres to me?

I will fit them to my MIL car.

I buy you 4 new tyres.

27 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Just to share more info. Not every tyre for japan market/ make in japan is better.

My hi-ace tyre is a perfect example. the original japan market tyre make in japan is bridgestone 613. Always got problem, haven botak, start to bloated already, or burst etc etc. The model for local market is 623 thailand, fantastic commercial tyres, much better by a long miles. 

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

People in SG if things they cannot have always want one.

Things they can have don't want one!

Ya lor, got Tourador easily available why don’t want?

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Regno is for JDM market only. This tyre is like what Bridgestone Turanza here is. Targeting comfort and luxury car.

They don't have Turanza in Japan. So yah. this is how they market Japan market and overseas market.

I think for technology wise, I am quite sure they have special tech that makes Regno a little bit more superior than Turanza.

Japanese always want to make things complicated,like other Parts of the World,market as Mazda 6,while in JDM is name as Altenza...

• Praise 2