Where can I get my hands on cashcards with chip?

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

As per topic, any idea where to buy it? I've gone to a few petrol stations around my area and they're no longer selling it. Or is it no longer for sale? My IU can only read chip ones. 

↡ Advertisement

16 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

As per topic, any idea where to buy it? I've gone to a few petrol stations around my area and they're no longer selling it. Or is it no longer for sale? My IU can only read chip ones. 

You can try 7-11 Raffles Place

• Praise 1

12 minutes ago, RadX said:

Hard to find liao

some small mom n pop store may have

If really so difficult to find then need to boycott certain carparks. Including the car service stretch along 53 Ubi Ave 1 and AML building, which irony of ironies, is where MCF/SGCM is headquartered. These carpark operators are too giam siap to upgrade their damn gantries to the new FlashPay cashcards. Or at least that was the situation when I last went there. Really throw face. 

• Haha! 8

2 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Wah play so BIG ah! Thot IU can go Vicom change de? whahahahahaha..

Go big or go scrapyard😂😂

• Haha! 3

14 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

If really so difficult to find then need to boycott certain carparks. Including the car service stretch along 53 Ubi Ave 1 and AML building, which irony of ironies, is where MCF/SGCM is headquartered. These carpark operators are too giam siap to upgrade their damn gantries to the new FlashPay cashcards. Or at least that was the situation when I last went there. Really throw face. 

It is not the carpark but her cashcard machine! She can’t find chip cash card mean she cannot go through ERP!!

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
32 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Cowtax at Clementi Ave 2. Just bought cash card and they wanted to give me old type. I took the new type though. 

19 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

I bought at west coast esso few months ago

Seems like... Westside best side? 😂 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
16 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Wah play so BIG ah! Thot IU can go Vicom change de? whahahahahaha..

I very kiam leh. Don't wanna waste money on IU. 😂

Internal Moderator
Just now, AndrewLee72 said:

The best part is.. the chip type cash cash got expiry date. I got 1pc juz expired end Jan. Ofcos new type card also has expiry date. Knn.. Knn..

I have 2 chip ones but faulty! Keep on error! My friend gave one to me but its been having off and on error message. Think gonna up lorry soon. 😡

9 minutes ago, D3badge said:

It is not the carpark but her cashcard machine! She can’t find chip cash card mean she cannot go through ERP!!

Yes, I got her point but I was making my own, that even if one has a brand spanking new IU with a FlashPay CC, one still can't clear those old fashioned carpark gantries. So boycott. 

The IU issue is much easier to sort out. Apart from changing IU or changing car (!), I believe vCashcard can help (I think EZ Pay is an alternative, but I've never used it). Pretty sure it works on old IUs too. Just set up autopayment and go confidently through the gantries without a card inside the IU. You'll be fine. 

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2