Who's next? 🤪 #IAMCOVIDPOSITIVETOO

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

I read from somewhere that Moderators need to clock post? Here's me playing my part to clock MCF posts. 

IMG_20220219_201727.thumb.jpg.05ebb29c2dddd27ab0e906d6c8b19008.jpg

But please ah, only MCF mods are entitled to start a #IAMCOVIDPOSITIVE too thread. 

#19FebDay1

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 5
  • Haha! 5

Congrats in achieving covid immunity. 

Serious note. 

Should be ok given covid positive is so prevalent. Just observe the elders and children at home. They are more at risk.You are so young. No worry. 

Take care. 

• Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Aiyoh BabyBlade tio.. alot of buaya will come in liao.. whahahahahaha..

GWS!

I know what you are thinking.

Is the other type of test stick you have in mind. 😁

• Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Congrats in achieving covid immunity. 

Serious note. 

Should be ok given covid positive is so prevalent. Just observe the elders and children at home. They are more at risk.You are so young. No worry. 

Take care. 

Gong Xi to me. 😀 That is what worries me too. Tested my mum after I tested positive, and her results came back positive too. 

• Shocked 1
  • Sad 5

Just now, BabyBlade said:

That is what worries me. Tested my mum after I tested positive, and her results came back positive too. 

O sorry to hear.

You must pay very close attention to her from now onward even though she was double jabbed. 

Some doc here might be able to give you some advices as to taking care elder cases. 

• Praise 1

I’ll only start a

#IamDead

thread

once my singhell account is setup

when I go home 

take care bb..

• Haha! 11

The covid question today is no longer who is next, it is matter  of when. So might as well get it earlier than later.😄😄

My household is quite big, 2 of my 4 grandkids had covid, both helpers had it , my wife and one of my daughter in law had it. At one point i had the feeling that my house was like  a foreign workers dormitory.  And never in my life had I ever  felt that outside was safer than  my own house.  🤣🤣 glad it is all over now. 

Take care @BabyBlade.  Rest well and you will be invincible soon. 💪💪💪

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 9
  • Haha! 5

5 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

The covid question today is no longer who is next, it is matter  of when. So might as well get it earlier than later.😄😄

My household is quite big, 2 of my 4 grandkids had covid, both helpers had it , my wife and one of my daughter in law had it. At one point i had the feeling that my house was like  a foreign workers dormitory.  And never in my life had I ever  felt that outside was safer than  my own house.  🤣🤣 glad it is all over now. 

Maybe you want to share what are the extra measures your took when child and elders turn out positive results. 

• Praise 1

39 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

I read from somewhere that Moderators need to clock post? Here's me playing my part to clock MCF posts. 

IMG_20220219_201727.thumb.jpg.05ebb29c2dddd27ab0e906d6c8b19008.jpg

But please ah, only MCF mods are entitled to start a #IAMCOVIDPOSITIVE too thread. 

#19FebDay1

Take care. Curious how your family cope with 2 down? Got other family members in same house right? Relying alot on food delivery services?

I am undergoing similar situation right now but with many within same household. Luck my helper is still healthy so can still cook to feed while I try to put more efforts into preparing fruits to make the situation better for all. This hostage experieince is not fun to have especially for those with big household where you need to segregate the infected from the rest. But anyway life still need to go on. Take good care.

• Praise 3

30 minutes ago, RadX said:

I’ll only start a

#IamDead

thread

once my singhell account is setup

when I go home 

take care bb..

I don't want to receive that thread.

Different parallel universe.

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
28 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

21 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Maybe you want to share what are the extra measures your took when child and elders turn out positive results. 

Yeah how did you not get COVID? That wasn't covid at your doorstep, but inside your house lol. 

Internal Moderator
15 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

Take care. Curious how your family cope with 2 down? Got other family members in same house right? Relying alot on food delivery services?

I am undergoing similar situation right now but with many within same household. Luck my helper is still healthy so can still cook to feed while I try to put more efforts into preparing fruits to make the situation better for all. This hostage experieince is not fun to have especially for those with big household where you need to segregate the infected from the rest. But anyway life still need to go on. Take good care.

I haven't been out since Wednesday. My mum cooks. For weekends I usually order delivery and food is delivered contactless. That has been my practice since the start of COVID. Might either ask my Bedok friend to leave some groceries outside my door or order delivery. That's the plan. 

8 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

Question @BabyBlade 1) how many jabs have u had? 2) and what jabs (Pfizer? Moderna? etc?)

I've had two Pfizer. My last shot was in October so I'm not due yet for booster. My mum had 3 shots, all Pfizer. 

• Praise 1

37 minutes ago, Kopites said:

nothing special. Isolate the infected and segregate the non infected.  But how to isolate an  infected 2 to 3 year old kid? he was a classic case of a running spreaders.  Fortunately the two didnt get it at the same time.   At one point i have zero helpers and have to deal with the covid kid because his mother was also isolated. To make the matter worse, my old mother was staying with me, I have to lock her in her own room to isolate her from the rest of the non infected ones  because I didnt even know when I would be infected and pass it to her.
So basically i had to  do a lot of cleaning from time to time, try to clean up whatever wherever the covid boy had touched. Mopped my whole house which is quite a lot of area to cover.  One thing i learn from internet, the most effective way to kill covid virus is soap because the soap will disolve the fat layer of the virus, making it ineffective. So while I add some dettol, it is a play-safe factor, not that i think dettol is effective. So I dropped some detergent into the pail and mopped my whole house everyday, from the floors, staircase to furniture, washed our hands more regularly than before. wearing mask at home all day long, including sleeping time. use facse shield when I have to feed and bathe my covid infected grandson. 

One more point i forgot to mention, for those infected, i got them to soak all their clothing into a pail of soup water to kill off the virus, squeeze off the soup water before passing them to me for machine wash. For waste disposal, anything to be disposed from the infected, they will have to pack them  all in a plastic bag and wrapped them  tightly, put the bags at the door step for me to collect for disposal. Food wise, Grab food had had me as their faithful customer for the whole incident, from lunch to dinner, everyday.

People told me have to rest more to avoid being infected, during the close to 10 days,  I had been busy from morning till night, leaving me with the midnight slots to finish up my urgent work in the office.  At one point i felt like my whole wolrd  was falling down on me.😄   I believe it is the booster shot had safe me out of the odeal, or god knows that he has to keep a worker at home. 😂

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 19
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

nothing special. Isolate the infected and segregate the non infected.  But how to isolate an  infected 2 to 3 year old kid? he was a classic case of a running spreaders.  Fortunately the two didnt get it at the same time.   At one point i have zero helpers and have to deal with the covid kid because his mother was also isolated. To make the matter worse, my old mother was staying with me, I have to lock her in her own room to isolate her from the rest of the non infected ones  because I didnt even know when I would be infected and pass it to her.
So basically i had to  do a lot of cleaning from time to time, try to clean up whatever wherever the covid boy had touched. Mopped my whole house which is quite a lot of area to cover.  One thing i learn from internet, the most effective way to kill covid virus is soap because the soap will disolve the fat layer of the virus, making it ineffective. So while I add some dettol, it is a play-safe factor, not that i think dettol is effective. So I dropped some detergent into the pail and mopped my whole house everyday, from the floors, staircase to furniture, washed our hands more regularly than before. wearing mask at home all day long, including sleeping time. use facse shield when I have to feed and bathe my covid infected grandson. 

people told me have to rest more to avoid being infected, during the close to 10 days,  I had been busy from morning till night, leaving me with the midnight slots to finish up my urgent work in the office.  At one point i felt like my whole wolrd  was falling down on me.😄   I believe it is the booster shot had safe me out of the odeal, or god knows that he has to keep a worker at home. 😂

👍Wow. Alot of works. Pillar of the family. 

BB probably can get some pointers here. 

↡ Advertisement