First time buyer looking to buy Avante / Elantra / Vios / Shuttle

Eklips

On 10/29/2022 at 7:28 PM, anandvijaynandhu said:

Hi,

I am new to this group. Bought a car recently which is my first car,  Hyundai Avante CN7 2020 Model.

Hence to clear many doubts, I will post those here to clarify with members who are experienced and experts in this forum.

1.       Planning to install a dash cam (both front & back) for my Avante. Any recommended brands to suggest? Not so expensive ones, but best for the price.

TIA.

Cheers!

my blackvue was bought and installed at Chuan Sing.

not the cheapest in town but I trust their workmanship.

↡ Advertisement

On 10/29/2022 at 7:28 PM, anandvijaynandhu said:

Hi,

I am new to this group. Bought a car recently which is my first car,  Hyundai Avante CN7 2020 Model.

Hence to clear many doubts, I will post those here to clarify with members who are experienced and experts in this forum.

1.       Planning to install a dash cam (both front & back) for my Avante. Any recommended brands to suggest? Not so expensive ones, but best for the price.

TIA.

Cheers!

I installed Finevu in my car, few mths.... no complaint. Less than 200 for the front n back cams. 50 installation. 

I have been using Aestmod in Lorong 11 Geylang to install Blackvue for more than 10 years from MRS to Mini.

I am using Blackvue DR650 front camera + cellink neo for 8 years.  It is still going strong.

Neutral Newbie

Hello i am planning on getting a PARF 4 year old Avante 2019 model.
I have sent for workshop check and everything seems fine except for one small detail.

In the attached photo circled part, is the white color thing (under the nut/washer) normal?
Anybody knows if it comes like this from manufacturer?

Other than this all else seems fine, no tell tale signs of accident before but i am just worried about this white colored "seal" since my mechanic told me this seems abit off.
1.thumb.jpg.4a49d6ad50f6af3fb7034132c69b1868.jpg2.JPG.7714ae3c0d769be2e80e0ae21d21f611.JPG

Thanks in advance

↡ Advertisement