Dunkin' Donut to Closed all 19 Stalls In Singapopre.

Picnic06-Biante15

22 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

OK, I managed to hoops my dentures before they dropped. 

Its TEMPORARILY closed lah. The title machiam they closed shop and packed to go Airport take plane home. 

🤭😂😂😂😂

I only like the ones with feelings, I mean, fillings. Coated ones very sweet hence the dentures wanted to run out. 

Mixed feelings. Can eat but will not miss it if not around kind of stuff.

Thanks for sharing. 

Stay safe 

Cheers 

Yalor I also thot what

Actually I dont like DD at all... only donut I like is plain sugar can buy from any bakery. All the rest too sweet

Edited by yishunite
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

30 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Reject all western colonization and only stick with Asian values.

:D

Wack alot of mcd and kfc leh.

All their  new favour i confirm order.

Even the sea salt ice cream which I thought was good.( but weird  many ppl complain).

就是 never eat this donut before🤣🤣🤣

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

I think i mountain turtle liao.

Never eat before😅

If you like sweet stuff then you might missed this donut, if not doesnt matter much since this donut very sweet. Eat liao can instantly get diabetics. 😅

So it says closed temporarily not closed for good la. Those who like this donut no need feel sad yet. 

55 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Yalor I also thot what

Actually I dont like DD at all... only donut I like is plain sugar can buy from any bakery. All the rest too sweet

Even i find those plain sugar donut from bakery also very sweet. Lol.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I think I never eaten before. They close down liao ah?

Damn. no chance liao. 😂

It says closed temporarily la.

2 hours ago, Mrmilktooth said:

I still remember that day (13+ years ago— sg don’t have DD) I went to HK with my gf. At the airport bought 6 DD and wolfed down 3 on the spot.. (so sweet!!!!! But nice)

now walk past the DD store 1 look at them. Very turned off by the sweetness 😝 

You must be quite young when you can wolfed down 3 DD on the spot and doesnt get sugar coma?! 😲 😅 When i was young, i can also eat very sweet stuff and yet doesnt feel anything. If now think i need to call 995 liao. Lol.

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

One of the favourites snack for office meeting either breakfast or teabreak  ... :we-all-gonna-die:

True, whenever there is meeting or vendors come to our office for visitation, sure buy this DD for us. Another favourite snack is polar sugar rolls. Dont know why they always like to buy sweet stuff. No wonder get diabetics easily?! 

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

There goes my favourite donuts .... :a-m1524::a-m1524:

Yahoo news All Dunkin’ Donut stores in Singapore to shut temporarily

I do-nut like this!

Woke up to this not-so-sweet piece of news, and I’m all shook. Dunkin’ Donuts Singapore announced on its Facebook page last night (22 February) that ALL their stores across the island will be closed temporarily from 23 February 2022.

What? Why? Please don’t! I’m sure we’re all wondering what the reason behind this big decision is.

According to their Facebook post, the reason that the world’s leading baked goods and coffee chain is shutting is due to operational issues. The store will contact customers with outstanding orders and provide refunds accordingly

Dunkin’ Donuts has been serving up sweet treats in Singapore since 2009 and now has 19 stores scattered around the island.

The surprising news has already caused angst amongst some customers. We see teary-eyed emoji reactions on the post as well.

One Facebook comment reads “Should be central kitchen cluster or forced to shutdown or else won’t be all stores shutdown”.

image.png.6162a818e7c1f44174cba5597aec628e.png

:lll._.:

Thot they close shop coz i neber buy any (over sweet) donut from them for 20 yrs....

• Haha! 2

It's only close for a week. I like DD, my kids too. I find CC too light and too sweet. We only eat it like once in a while. usually I will buy their cold brew together with the donuts.

City Donuts is not bad but more pricey.

Hamburger comes from Asia.

The Mongolians look after cattle and when they go to war they mince up the chopped beef and put the patty under their saddle.

They eat it raw as steak tartar or bbq the beef patties on an open fire.

Or they wrap the mince around their swords and bbq on the fire.

35 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Wack alot of mcd and kfc leh.

All their  new favour i confirm order.

Even the sea salt ice cream which I thought was good.( but weird  many ppl complain).

就是 never eat this donut before🤣🤣🤣

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, AndrewLee72 said:

Reminds me of the closed Donut Factory outlets.. anyone remember ? Long ques at Suntec City outlets.. haha

Donut Factory? Sounds familiar? So currently which brand of donut still surviving in the market now? 

2 minutes ago, Scion said:

donuts and cupcakes, both very sweet stuff that i haven't touched for a decade 😁

Yes yes, cupcakes and muffins another super sweet stuff. There was one pop-up store at CBD area that sell muffins, saw their business super good and so i went to buy and see whats so special, ended up i nearly got sugar coma, cause the muffin super super super sweet, wonder how many kgs of sugar they have used? Dont know how come most people body can tahan such super sweet stuff? [sweatdrop]

7 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Hamburger comes from Asia.

The Mongolians look after cattle and when they go to war they mince up the chopped beef and put the patty under their saddle.

They eat it raw as steak tartar or bbq the beef patties on an open fire.

Or they wrap the mince around their swords and bbq on the fire.

Last time my kids only want to eat leaf bun plain. Then I told them put orh bak inside is Chinese hamburger then they eat 🙄

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

Reject all western colonization and only stick with Asian values.

Why u still like DD’s!!!! Asian values are A&B only. Maybe maybe C the most 😂 

• Haha! 2

19 minutes ago, Mrmilktooth said:

Why u still like DD’s!!!! Asian values are A&B only. Maybe maybe C the most 😂 

Maybe reminds him of his beloved MIL mah....

28 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Donut Factory? Sounds familiar? So currently which brand of donut still surviving in the market now? 

ya. used to queue up for donut factory in suntec. lol. dont like dunkin donuts. tried once and never again. always see their outlet empty and im surprised it lasted so long. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1