Dunkin' Donut to Closed all 19 Stalls In Singapopre.

Picnic06-Biante15

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Reject all western colonization and only stick with Asian values.

:D

I also firm follower of asian values :grin:

Edited by Mustank
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

I never buy before but that is because I giam kana

office got give free before but I just bring back to kids to eat 

think wife got buy before

36 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

ya. used to queue up for donut factory in suntec. lol. dont like dunkin donuts. tried once and never again. always see their outlet empty and im surprised it lasted so long. 

Actually cannot tell the difference between donut factory and dunkin donuts their taste? Also the rest of the branded donut. Lol. To me all taste the same, super sweet.

• Haha! 2

8 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Actually cannot tell the difference between donut factory and dunkin donuts their taste? Also the rest of the branded donut. Lol. To me all taste the same, super sweet.

Last  ict Eat donut eat till  phobia liao🤣🤣🤣

• Haha! 2

I have no feeling for F&B that sells unhealthy food.  There is so much sugar in that donut.

Same with BBT stalls......unless they only sell Ooloong zero sugar tea with no pearls.

Fast food, sugary food, sugary drinks should not be in one's diet.

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

maybe kena covid. too many employees on sick leave.

so they temp closed and should resume when they're back.

Have to wait for 7 days for covid positive employees to be back at work.

• Haha! 1

19 minutes ago, Starry said:

I have no feeling for F&B that sells unhealthy food.  There is so much sugar in that donut.

Same with BBT stalls......unless they only sell Ooloong zero sugar tea with no pearls.

I love ice cream :grin:but only eat once in a few months.

31 minutes ago, Starry said:

at $5? mai lah

can get the same one at kopitiam... "diao her" (fishing) at 60c, or is it 80c now

This is still a brick n motar biz whicj requires manpower.

I must say a good move to close temp when theres so much covided staffs.

And i wan2 remind laymens out there. Do not expect your houses your reno works. Even your clearance of your shit. Your rubbishes to be fast n smooth. 

Cut everyone a break. Dun f**kimg blame your suppliers your fav shop. Your food orders. Your stuffs to be normal. Give everyone else time.

God bless.

• Praise 1

25 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Have to wait for 7 days for covid positive employees to be back at work.

Yeah, my wife kena work 7 days this week, bcuz 9 colleagues all down with Covid, It spread very fast, so I think the notice at Dunkin sounds like Covid strikes.

• Shocked 1

39 minutes ago, Starry said:

i think it is okay to have a treat once awhile and not everyday. 

I dont take donut now and BBT only 25% sugar and no pearls. i think pearls is very artificial and disgusting. lol. 

Even your daily meals like rice, noodle, bread, pasta all contain sugars. so need to cut those carbo as well. 

• Praise 1

14 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

i think it is okay to have a treat once awhile and not everyday. 

I dont take donut now and BBT only 25% sugar and no pearls. i think pearls is very artificial and disgusting. lol. 

Even your daily meals like rice, noodle, bread, pasta all contain sugars. so need to cut those carbo as well. 

Yeah, including exercise frequently.

However, those that are "non-essential" like fast food, sugary food and sugary drinks, if can avoid, I will avoid. Furthermore, those "non-essential" type are much more expensive.  I always wonder why do people pay so much $$$ to make themselves unhealthy.  But I guess it is the same as to why people pay lots of $$$ to smoke and drink which is also unhealthy.

I always think that if  we come to Earth blessed with a clean healthy body as a baby, we should at least go back to our maker with a decent body and not one loaded with fats and clogged arteries. 

Edited by Starry
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1