Dunkin' Donut to Closed all 19 Stalls In Singapopre.

Maxus-MIFA9

38 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

I love ice cream :grin:but only eat once in a few months.

Bro...you can eat anything as a compensation for your "issues" after your jabs.😄

Edited by Starry
↡ Advertisement

3 minutes ago, Starry said:

Bro...you can eat anything as a compensation for your "issues" after your jabs.😄

Other than ice cream, I don't have a sweet tooth but fruits are my favorite too.

• Praise 1

21 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I thought you looking for job oreddi? 😂

Yaloh, now ppls clear their own trays & tables no more tables to wipe ... :secret-laugh:

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

I thought you looking for job oreddi? 😂

Looking but still in the Brotherhood.😬😓😭

hai, very cham…..

Edited by Throttle2
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Kb27 said:

Yeah, my wife kena work 7 days this week, bcuz 9 colleagues all down with Covid, It spread very fast, so I think the notice at Dunkin sounds like Covid strikes.

Omg, 9 colleagues all down at the same time? This omicron spread really fast and furious! Go back office must wear double mask sia.

4 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

i think it is okay to have a treat once awhile and not everyday. 

I dont take donut now and BBT only 25% sugar and no pearls. i think pearls is very artificial and disgusting. lol. 

Even your daily meals like rice, noodle, bread, pasta all contain sugars. so need to cut those carbo as well. 

Since our daily meals like rice, noodle, bread, pasta already all contain sugars, so cannot afford to eat those sweet stuff even once a while. 

It does sound like covid knocked out so many of their staff that they just lack the manpower to run. Thought could still open a few branches and close some, with the reduced manpower.

May not mean anything to do with the business itself. Many many people now get covid from household or social circles outside; basically everywhere. Many workplaces are short-handed. Those can WFH still okay, but those that needs hands and legs and presence to run, are really hard-hit.

You can attend two meetings at a time, or attend one meeting and still complete your work simultaneously, if you are WFH ...but you cannot clone yourself to replace your co-worker that helps you run the donut shop.

The way they said they'll be back in about a week, does sound like covid isolation period. 

• Praise 2

18 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Hamburger comes from Asia.

The Mongolians look after cattle and when they go to war they mince up the chopped beef and put the patty under their saddle.

They eat it raw as steak tartar or bbq the beef patties on an open fire.

Or they wrap the mince around their swords and bbq on the fire.

:D

Is this from Conan the Barbarian 🤔

• Haha! 1