COE Bidding – March 2022

Carbon82

Neutral Newbie

@Arogab think they no more money already lol. Russians money become potatoes and Ukrainians used up their money to fund the war effort.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
25 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Pay with what? Ruble ah? 

15 minutes ago, AlexSim said:

@Arogab think they no more money already lol. Russians money become potatoes and Ukrainians used up their money to fund the war effort.

They sure got money, maybe a lot converted and saved here liao.😂

And how many Russians and Ukrainians buying new cars in SG?

:D

25 minutes ago, AlexSim said:

2 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

And how many Russians and Ukrainians buying new cars in SG?

U just hoping is all the Rusky xmm influencer type right... so you can take them for test drive?

• Haha! 3

Extrapolation.

If last few COE is 80, 85, 90k then I plan for 95k COE.

Of course I factor another 5k margin of error so I can go to $100k to secure the COE for the customer.

All car dealers do this.

2 hours ago, F10_Blackhawk said:

Good seller….question ah…when you do your price calculation for the sales quotation, how much COE did you assume you are going to secure for your customers?  $93k, $99k or $1xxK?  😉 

• Praise 1

Yes yes and I hope she looks like this.

807449489_images(14).jpeg.f00a0600319be52a81d1e75555e51ffe.jpeg

5 minutes ago, yishunite said:

U just hoping is all the Rusky xmm influencer type right... so you can take them for test drive?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

11 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Be very careful and be well prepared when dealing with someone seems to possess WMD...😁

IMG_2191.jpg

inflatable-condom-costume-adult-party-costume.jpg

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
23 hours ago, verramarc said:

"If you're looking to get your hands on an electric car yourself, this section will interest you: Starting from May 2022's first bidding exercise onwards, the maximum power output threshold for cars to be considered under the Cat A COE category will be raised from the current 130bhp up to 147bhp."

https://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=26413

Seems like the govt stubbornly refused to create additional categories to better define the car types and instead just arbitrarily apportioning the power output figures between two categories.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
23 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

This type makes me feel insecure. She looks like she will gobble me up.

• Haha! 1

I don’t think COE for this round won’t drop as bidding are those already pay deposit and also clearing of backlog. I think Tesla has a long Que for backlog.

the effect of war + uncertain + inflation will only be felt in the next few bidding.

58 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Extrapolation.

If last few COE is 80, 85, 90k then I plan for 95k COE.

Of course I factor another 5k margin of error so I can go to $100k to secure the COE for the customer.

All car dealers do this.

Thanks James….I assume you are a PI / Used Car and not AD….but this is reasonable and good practice.  

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

For CAT A, I will not worry about EV.

There are no BRANDED EV

Still, there will be a shift in demand from cat B bidders to CAT A now.  And remember….previously those cars like Leaf, Niro were priced with 93k COE to begin with….all of a sudden, there is a $30k gap to play with.  But I believe ADs will not reduce the price by $30k immediately but probably $20k….but that also means those who were sitting on the fence will not find that it’s worth going in….$20k is quite significant for mass market buyers.

So imho, CAT will close the gap with CAT B…yet another brilliant move by LTA lol

• Sad 1