View this subaru WRX listing at tp compound

Fitz4i

SG road vigilante hated by so many car owners but their cbness is on another level 👀

This wrx was one of those that changed their sgcarmart listing to 488 after the AE86 went viral

See who got the last laugh now 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/5-people-arrested-after-viral-video-dangerous-driving-along-cte-2552116

SINGAPORE: Five men suspected to be drivers involved in a recent episode of late night dangerous driving along the Central Expressway (CTE) were arrested on Wednesday (Mar 9) by police in an islandwide operation.

In a widely circulated video captured by a motorist’s helmet camera video, a convoy of vehicles was seen hurtling down the CTE during the wee hours of Feb 27.

Acting on the video footage, the Traffic Police conducted investigations and established the identities of the drivers. They conducted a raid on the persons involved in the early hours of Wednesday morning, with operations continuing well into the day.

During the operation, nine vehicles were seized for further investigations. The men arrested were aged between 22 and 33.

As part of the raid, the Singapore Police Force (SPF) allowed reporters to observe the towing of the drivers’ vehicles and the arresting of the suspected drivers.

At about 7.30am at a multi-storey car park in Punggol, a red Subaru Impreza WRX that looked similar to one of the vehicles in the video was towed after officers conducted checks.

FB_IMG_1646893971413.jpg

FB_IMG_1646893973610.jpg

FB_IMG_1646893975949.jpg

FB_IMG_1646893977992.jpg

FB_IMG_1646893980137.jpg

FB_IMG_1646893982310.jpg

FB_IMG_1646893984534.jpg

FB_IMG_1646893986791.jpg

FB_IMG_1646893988856.jpg

FB_IMG_1646893990903.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 8

happy endings really. lol.

i think people should know that now when you do anything illegal on road your actions will be recorded since literally every vehicle on the road is a camera. If you race and zoom pass 100 vehicles, you better pray than non of them report you. 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 5

Internal Moderator
41 minutes ago, Fitz4i said:

SG road vigilante hated by so many car owners but their cbness is on another level 👀

This wrx was one of those that changed their sgcarmart listing to 488 after the AE86 went viral

See who got the last laugh now 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/5-people-arrested-after-viral-video-dangerous-driving-along-cte-2552116

SINGAPORE: Five men suspected to be drivers involved in a recent episode of late night dangerous driving along the Central Expressway (CTE) were arrested on Wednesday (Mar 9) by police in an islandwide operation.

In a widely circulated video captured by a motorist’s helmet camera video, a convoy of vehicles was seen hurtling down the CTE during the wee hours of Feb 27.

Acting on the video footage, the Traffic Police conducted investigations and established the identities of the drivers. They conducted a raid on the persons involved in the early hours of Wednesday morning, with operations continuing well into the day.

During the operation, nine vehicles were seized for further investigations. The men arrested were aged between 22 and 33.

As part of the raid, the Singapore Police Force (SPF) allowed reporters to observe the towing of the drivers’ vehicles and the arresting of the suspected drivers.

At about 7.30am at a multi-storey car park in Punggol, a red Subaru Impreza WRX that looked similar to one of the vehicles in the video was towed after officers conducted checks.

FB_IMG_1646893971413.jpg

FB_IMG_1646893973610.jpg

FB_IMG_1646893975949.jpg

FB_IMG_1646893977992.jpg

FB_IMG_1646893980137.jpg

FB_IMG_1646893982310.jpg

FB_IMG_1646893984534.jpg

FB_IMG_1646893986791.jpg

FB_IMG_1646893988856.jpg

FB_IMG_1646893990903.jpg

The last photo by CNA not bad. Maybe can use as one of the listing photo? Like spotlight.

• Haha! 3

Supercharged
3 minutes ago, Beregond said:

did i saw a mazda 3 from the other link? 

that mazda look very innocent to me😅

That's a PHV rental car. I am quite surprised that Mazda 3 can chiong so fast. 

• Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, Beregond said:

did i saw a mazda 3 from the other link? 

that mazda look very innocent to me😅

Was it the last in the race...?😁

• Haha! 3

19 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

sleeper. insai lup tarbo and supacharger. i anyhow say one. 

I'm surprised a kia cerato and Fit also one of them. 😅

• Haha! 4

15 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

Probably the scout cars or lookout cars.

47 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

Most car can go 150, 160. Just how long it takes to get there. 

And how long it takes to stop. Some of them can stop in an instant. By hitting a tree. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 13

1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Was it the last in the race...?😁

There’s a Kia cerato as well as fit.. quite nicely Zheng.. 

lucky the law not like US.. instant crush after caught 

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Most car can go 150, 160. Just how long it takes to get there. 

And how long it takes to stop. Some of them can stop in an instant. By hitting a tree. 

Some Honda fits are heavily modified, maybe drop in K20A from type R. Become super powerful for such a small and light car. 

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

The FIT, Cerato and Mazda 3 are the support crew.

Carry spare tires, extra engine oil and do quick pit stops for the WRX, Audi TT racing in front 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

27 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Wah, I thought no more GC8 WRX in Singapore already. It's very rare to see one nowadays. 

Happy Endings indeed !

Ya. Probably the nicest design. I saw this happy ending before. Not very well behaved on the road. There is also the grey one. The grey one much better, also less beng. I saw it was on sale on sgcarmart last year.

IMG_20210607_080802.thumb.jpg.4155f7d063fb3f89634db061cfe48ef0.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4