View this subaru WRX listing at tp compound

Fitz4i

@Volvobrickdidn't never know spore has such pervert like to see people pooping in public? guess this kind pervert must be ambush around those bushes, like peeping tom to spot all these activities from happening. are they paid by NEA?? 

Edited by Jiaksiaoyok
↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Jiaksiaoyok said:

@Ct3833 to me, speeding / racing need to prove. if not why TP waste so much $$$$ yearly to calibrate their tripods speed cameras and their TP bike speed meter. because if anyone debate their speeding offences in court. TP will need to present their so called Tripod cameras or speed meter checklist in court to ensure their devices are working and is audit by third parties.

these drivers might be wrong for driving at those "speed" which was claimed, but how to define it? the most instant charge is rash driving or reckless driving. but as per the video footage.. i don't see any other vehicles near them are braking or avoiding them. and this is not an on-the-spot arrest case.

To me, thing has to be proven otherwise. let me ask a question, so, what if, some idiots "REALLY" used a decoyed number plate that belong to someone else car and did this driving tricks and that innocent someone was being handcuffed from home and shamed by public even before proven otherwise. you think is fair? will the media compensate the innocence car owner, if proven it is not his car that involve in the video footage?

if this happen to me, I will seek at least S$6 millions compensation (ok lah, i'm a nobody in spore...so 600K settlement will do) from the authorities and media. 

my points are not debating with anyone here. but just hope when somebody wish to post something like this. we need to ask ourselves. are we a 100% traffic laws abiding drivers?

by doing something right and can be proven otherwise with their "intentions". ok, nothing to discuss. 

but to post something "NOT" verified yet by any enforcement personnel at that point of time, it creates not only problems to those drivers and also their families.

worst of all, it MIGHT even give our parliament a new topic to discuss and an opportunity to implement new set of traffic laws in the future that make car lovers and owners giving up their passions in cars.

i dont know why you are trying so hard to debate a proven case , are they your friends? Anyway, I find  your thinking very weird, i shall leave the discussion as it is here, not going to spend more time on this topic. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 6

i am not their friend. i have nothing to prove. just wish everyone to be impartial first. should not base on video and sentenced these drivers guilty. if mistake proven then let these drivers face the laws. let's move on buddy... no hard feeling.. apologised if you think i took side. but i didn't. cheers....

• Praise 1

want to speed like mad/ go rounding/high speed convoy/street racing, mai scared of kena caught either from pple who report you or from TP ( though nowadays hardly see TP on the road patrolling especially in the wee hours when most speedsters come out to do wangan midnight Singapore edition)

scared of getting caught, then dont speed excessively  

Dont complain when kena caught.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 4

Amdk like to say if u cant do the time dont do the crime

U speed now u can have car impounded. Quite simple. Cause and effect. Laws are clear for all to see. They were put there precisely coz speeders killed innocent lives sometimes their own but sometimes not their own tragically. Complain for what

• Praise 3

10 hours ago, Jiaksiaoyok said:

i am not their friend. i have nothing to prove. just wish everyone to be impartial first. should not base on video and sentenced these drivers guilty. if mistake proven then let these drivers face the laws. let's move on buddy... no hard feeling.. apologised if you think i took side. but i didn't. cheers....

I do know where u are coming from. They could be maligned as our laws are too draconian. Let them slug it out in court. Just yesterday, someone I knew got jailed for spray painting his GTR from blue to yellow when he was caught in the same situation. His wife, whom I knew too, has yet to be dealt with.

• Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Achtung said:

I do know where u are coming from. They could be maligned as our laws are too draconian. Let them slug it out in court. Just yesterday, someone I knew got jailed for spray painting his GTR from blue to yellow when he was caught in the same situation. His wife, whom I knew too, has yet to be dealt with.

One thing I don't understand - simple traffic offence taking so long to be dealt with. 

23 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

One thing I don't understand - simple traffic offence taking so long to be dealt with. 

2020 case.

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

If the TP manage to prove the wife was not the one racing then, both will get into more trouble with the law.

• Praise 2

14 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Woohoo! A moment of thrill, a lifetime of regret. 
people still don’t learn. 
punishment should be higher. 
mandatory scrapping of such vehicles.  

I think I saw a mpv... Lol. This group is quite a mix. 

• Haha! 2

8 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

I think I saw a mpv... Lol. This group is quite a mix. 

Logistic vehicle? supply water.. food.. and maybe fuel? whahahahahaha..

• Haha! 3

Twincharged
2 hours ago, Achtung said:

Good For him. Deserved it. He is lucky it’s only a weeks jail. 

Edited by Mkl22

4 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Logistic vehicle? supply water.. food.. and maybe fuel? whahahahahaha..

Bang bus. Supply the chicks

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

If the TP manage to prove the wife was not the one racing then, both will get into more trouble with the law.

Both will kena

• Praise 1

No excuse to mislead the cops and compound an offence like this, but the larger issue isn't being addressed.

Want to stop speeding in Singapore? Open. The. F**king. Landlinks.

Edited by Turboflat4

35 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

No excuse to mislead the cops and compound an offence like this, but the larger issue isn't being addressed.

Want to stop speeding in Singapore? Open. The. F**king. Landlinks.

you are probably referring to the Pasir Gudang track.  Helpful to say so, else you may get misunderstood as implying that the Malaysian highways are good for racing.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

8 minutes ago, JanM said:

you are probably referring to the Pasir Gudang track.  Helpful to say so, else you may get misunderstood as implying that the Malaysian highways are good for racing.

Actually I go up to Sepang. But PG is good in a pinch. 

↡ Advertisement