Jump to content

Sheng Siong CEO Wakes Up Early To Man Pork Counter At Supermarket


Recommended Posts

Twincharged
(edited)

A very down to earth CEO indeed! I salute him!

When four of his workers are down with covid-19, Sheng Siong CEO wakes up early to man the pork counter at the supermarket!

image.thumb.png.e27533537010763593097532c2bd4deb.png

Edited by Fitvip
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 17
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
2 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

Ok...all right...where is seah kian peng...you hoo...?

Hahaha he is handing over liao...

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
9 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

A very down to earth CEO indeed! I salute him!

When four of his workers are down with covid-19, Sheng Siong CEO wakes up early to man the pork counter at the supermarket!

image.thumb.png.e27533537010763593097532c2bd4deb.png

Ask NTUC CEO go man the Fairprice pork counter 😂😂😂🤣🤣

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged
12 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Ask NTUC CEO go man the Fairprice pork counter 😂😂😂🤣🤣

We will see flying pigs for sure 🤣🤣

  • Haha! 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
6th Gear
38 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Ask NTUC CEO go man the Fairprice pork counter 😂😂😂🤣🤣

For Photo Op, more likely he will do it.

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

Four workers are down with covid-19 and cannot find anyone liao? And CEO must man the pork counter? 😅 Thought SS plenty of staff?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic
(edited)

Sooner or later, all the paratroopers CEO or Chairman will chut all sorts of stunt very soon..

Camping here for reports..

Edited by Freeder
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
(edited)
24 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Four workers are down with covid-19 and cannot find anyone liao? And CEO must man the pork counter? 😅 Thought SS plenty of staff?

A butcher might not be everyone trained. You need to know how to cut it.

The boss started by owning a store selling pork in AMK.

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
29 minutes ago, Freeder said:

Sooner or later, all the paratroopers CEO or Chairman will chut all sorts of stunt very soon..

Camping here for reports..

If CEO of SIA says he will fly the plane himself when SIA is lacking pilots, I would be very afraid to take the flight 😁

  • Haha! 16
Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic

If you all didnt know, his nickname is Ter Bak Lim since decades ago

a CEO who can roll up his sleeves is respectable.    It boosts morale and is a show of leading by example.  Moreoever it shows he has not lost his carving skills

👍

  • Praise 15
Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
1 hour ago, Tohto said:

Ask NTUC CEO go man the Fairprice pork counter 😂😂😂🤣🤣

whites inside ivory tower never on ground one 😆😆😆 their job only NATO cum TCSS and collect millions 🤑🤑🤑 

 

recently still got one criticize ex KGB 😬😬😬 hearsay he from very good school 🥱🥱🥱

  • Praise 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
41 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

If CEO of SIA says he will fly the plane himself when SIA is lacking pilots, I would be very afraid to take the flight 😁

Can't wait to see Mdm Ho drive grab... 

BUT I wouldn't want to take cos my life is priceless. Don't wish to receive prayer from all of you every 7th month ... 👻👻

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 18
Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
3 hours ago, Kyrios said:

Ok...all right...where is seah kian peng...you hoo...?

Haha tan ku ku. All only can NATO. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
3 hours ago, Kyrios said:

Ok...all right...where is seah kian peng...you hoo...?

Different lah.

The Lim brothers became Billionaires....

SKP though was Group CEO but very different in renumeration. 

And Mr Lim was originally the butcher running the 1st store in AMK, while his brother run the canned food store beside.

  • Praise 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
(edited)
2 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

If you all didnt know, his nickname is Ter Bak Lim since decades ago

a CEO who can roll up his sleeves is respectable.    It boosts morale and is a show of leading by example.  Moreoever it shows he has not lost his carving skills

👍

Workers would respect him as a CEO who knows the business from the ground up, not just parachute into the boardroom and don't know the nitty gritty ops details. You cannot BS him.

Nowadays too many upper management with "helicopter view" , details are too small to see

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
2 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Even if its a bit of publicity stunt, still impressive. 

He’s the real deal..

But if it’s those JLBs, I sure vomit 🤮..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...