Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

1 hour ago, Voodooman said:

Already told you to ignore my posts since your facts are the only holy truths in your not so humble opinion. 

But I love to ask hard questions, often it poke holes in many motherhood statements. 😂

sounds a lot like your own misguided thinking

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Sosaria said:

Actually the referendum in Crimea region should have settled things long ago. Majority voted to secede and join Russia.

Local population are pro-russia and will support invading russian forces. Ukrainians cannot even fight guerrilla warfare there, they have no support on the ground.

that is true. but some people still call it invasion. maybe they will chase those pesky russians to russia and do another referendum.. who knows

this ethnic thing very sensitive, can cause war lor. historically in humanity to take the land, they exterminate the people. of course some can co-exist like the mongol in parts of afghan.

• Praise 1

20 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

sounds a lot like your own misguided thinking

Err... What thinking you presume I have?   I just asked some questions. You are the one sprouting all your expert thoughts here but when questioned, you cannot answer any of my questions to justify your statement that I quote, "us is intent on causing trouble during the winter olympics".  

Even my toes are laughing.  I read US is trying to avoid trouble, they want status quo but Putin is forcing their hands, hence Antony Blinken and Biden are so busy warning Russia not to invade Ukraine.  

I read only hor, not sure true or not but of course your misguided thinking is telling you the US is creating this crisis/ conflict to spoil Xi's winter olympics and to sell more weapons to Ukraine. 

2 hours ago, Voodooman said:

Err... What thinking you presume I have?   I just asked some questions. You are the one sprouting all your expert thoughts here but when questioned, you cannot answer any of my questions to justify your statement that I quote, "us is intent on causing trouble during the winter olympics".  

Even my toes are laughing.  I read US is trying to avoid trouble, they want status quo but Putin is forcing their hands, hence Antony Blinken and Biden are so busy warning Russia not to invade Ukraine.  

I read only hor, not sure true or not but of course your misguided thinking is telling you the US is creating this crisis/ conflict to spoil Xi's winter olympics and to sell more weapons to Ukraine. 

lol.. even germany is not having any of this. they wont sell weapons to ukraine and wont allow the uk to fly over their air space to send weapons.

the eu is nothing without germany and france. and you can be sure france and germany tend to make decisions both can agree on.

dont just parrot what you see on msm. you are just repeating what questions the cia propaganda is putting out. and you presume you can think? lol

us want what status quo nonsense? have you forgotten reagan promised they wont expand nato eastward to gorby? status quo is what putin is asking for to stop with all the nato nonsense. which is why even france calls nato brain dead. 

another lemming

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

lol.. even germany is not having any of this. they wont sell weapons to ukraine and wont allow the uk to fly over their air space to send weapons.

the eu is nothing without germany and france. and you can be sure france and germany tend to make decisions both can agree on.

dont just parrot what you see on msm. you are just repeating what questions the cia propaganda is putting out. and you presume you can think? lol

us want what status quo nonsense? have you forgotten reagan promised they wont expand nato eastward to gorby? status quo is what putin is asking for to stop with all the nato nonsense. which is why even france calls nato brain dead. 

another lemming

Oh, now you are singing my tune or what I have read. Where is the "us is intent on causing trouble during the winter olympics", implying us wants a fight now. That is how this debate started. 

15 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

another lemming

Oh, now you are singing my tune or what I have read. Where is the "us is intent on causing trouble during the winter olympics", implying us wants a fight now. That is how this debate started. 

Go take your medicine, old man.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Voodooman said:

Go take your medicine, old man.

lol... what a tool. us cause trouble means must fight in ukraine? cannot be elsewhere? what a tool... 🤡

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Nolicense said:

? have you forgotten reagan promised they wont expand nato eastward to gorby? status quo is what putin is asking for to stop with all the nato nonsense. 

Ya, this is russia intent all along, they never want to invade ukraine, they just want to prevent ukraine from joining nato, Russia will achieve their objective as long as ukraine fail to join nato 

meanwhile https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/23/german-navy-chief-quits-after-saying-putin-deserves-respect-over-ukraine

😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

15 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Crimea just like Eastern Ukraine are Russian majority.

You opening a can of worms with Tibet and xinjiang 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha! 2

11 hours ago, Nolicense said:

lol... what a tool. us cause trouble means must fight in ukraine? cannot be elsewhere? what a tool... 🤡

Alamak, calling me a lemming and now a tool. 😂😂😂

Relax lah, we are here to share and have fun. Don't need to name call when cornered.

But seriously, you need to learn to articulate your thoughts better and not let your hatred of US clouds your judgement. I don't deny US is no angel and a troublemaker but so are the Russian and Chinese (too much interest at stake), they are all the same as this is realpolitik lah. 

I just count my lucky star that US had stepped in to stop communism in Vietnam in the late 1950s, otherwise our lives will be very different. But of course, you might be happier, can proudly call yourself Chinese Chinese, I prefer to be a Singaporean Chinese. 😂😂😂

• Praise 1

46 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Alamak, calling me a lemming and now a tool. 😂😂😂

Relax lah, we are here to share and have fun. Don't need to name call when cornered.

But seriously, you need to learn to articulate your thoughts better and not let your hatred of US clouds your judgement. I don't deny US is no angel and a troublemaker but so are the Russian and Chinese (too much interest at stake), they are all the same as this is realpolitik lah. 

I just count my lucky star that US had stepped in to stop communism in Vietnam in the late 1950s, otherwise our lives will be very different. But of course, you might be happier, can proudly call yourself Chinese Chinese, I prefer to be a Singaporean Chinese. 😂😂😂

lol.. obviously you know nothing about hcm or vietnam. still believe in the domino theory. continue being a tool. i'd suggest you read vietnam history but then you probably wont. keep drinking the cool aid buddy. you need your medicine too and duck under the table when you hear the red scare coming. 🤡

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Nolicense said:

lol.. obviously you know nothing about hcm or vietnam. still believe in the domino theory. continue being a tool. i'd suggest you read vietnam history but then you probably wont. keep drinking the cool aid buddy. you need your medicine too and duck under the table when you hear the red scare coming. 🤡

I dun want judge who is good or bad, or saint or devil.

But those who feel vietnam war is a good thing to happen. Tell that to the millions of civilian killed , and those that are still suffering from USA  chemical attack, bombs till this very day, Yes the damage still exists today. 

And a very important and key fact, USA  fail to stop communism in vietnam, ( that is the main purpose of them starting the war, they fail their main objective )

And did their fear of communism spreading to the rest of SEA happen as they say it would?? No it didnt happen.

All in all  , they start vietnam war like iraq war . remember WMD,  base on fabricated lies and stories.  

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

24 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

I did study South East Asian history in Uni leh, but it is really a long time ago.

So why don't you educate us on what is the real story?  Don't tell me CCP saved South East Asia hor.  Wahaha..

I am waiting for your expert view on how Singapore will be better if US did not step in, including the pouring in of resources and money to keep communism at bay after WW2.

Edited by Voodooman

13 minutes ago, Beregond said:

But those who feel vietnam war is a good thing to happen. Tell that to the millions of civilian killed , and those that are still suffering from USA  chemical attack, bombs till this very day, Yes the damage still exists today. 

And a very important and key fact, USA  fail to stop communism in vietnam, ( that is the main purpose of them starting the war, they fail their main objective )

And did their fear of communism spreading to the rest of SEA happen as they say it would?? No it didnt happen.

All in all  , they start vietnam war like iraq war . remember WMD,  base on fabricated lies and stories.  

If you googled and some are going to say don't rely on MSM but on Nolicense as the authority, you will know it is what happened after Vietnam war and how the Domino theory got 4 US administrations to put in serious resources that helped to contain communism. 

Edited by Voodooman

Just now, Voodooman said:

I did study South East Asian history in Uni leh, what it is really a long time ago.

So why don't you educate us on what is the real story?  Don't tell me CCP saved South East Asia hor.  Wahaha..

I am waiting for your expert view on how Singapore will be better if US did not step in, including the pouring in of resources and money to keep communism at bay after WW2.

lol.. did you major in history in uni or just an elective? nevermind, silly question. looks like it didnt do any good. otherwise you would know lky dealt with communist elements in sgp without even firing a shot. 

15 minutes ago, Beregond said:

actually hcm was initially not a communist. he became one much later. he had always admired the us. he would have copied the us system if it werent for the us ignoring hcm when he tried to reach out to the us.

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

If you googled and some are going to say don't rely on MSM but on Nolicense as the authority, you will know it is what happened after Vietnam war and how the Domino theory got 4 US administrations to put in serious resources that helped to contain communism. 

lol.. yup the us got many theories to scare people. now a days people all questioning the domino theory. looks like your history book only cover cold war history 101 with us perspective only.

guess there was no atrocities done in laos and cambodia too. no drugs smuggling too. 

↡ Advertisement