Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

(edited)
16 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

No need see ukraine

see afghan is enough, doesnt last 2 decades

I was asking the same question - 20 years of Afghan War and over US$2.3T squandered to fight an enemy that has no ship, tanks nor jet fighters....If you are Putin, would you take US coming to Ukraine defense SERIOUSLY ?  😜

625hjg.jpg

Edited by happy_man

9 hours ago, D3badge said:

I think you lost the main point along the way..... and start to think of too many scenarios 

my answer was to SCION question

if Russia invades Ukraine and China invades Taiwan at the same time, can US able to cope fighting on both East and West fronts?

I think yes as of now. So if China want a guarantee D + 2 weeks invasion , definitely Russia invade Ukraine now they wont be ready for Taiwan I  highlighted, US will aid in my opinion because of US national self-interested, various reason mention, nothing on higher moral of US

Indeed, the US can cope with a lot of things...No it isn't about how going to war overseas, but rather it already lost a War at home with over 850,000 dead in its own soil.  Wanna guess what "war" is that ? 😜

16 hours ago, Nolicense said:

exactly. except there is not enough gas from the us that can supply all of eu. if i am eu, why am i going to be so stupid?? my "ally" is going to extort money from me and making me help him do it by cutting off my nose to spite the russians

Like any ex intelligence agent, Putin can smell the slightest weakness in his opponents... By simply watching Biden's "‘minor incursion" freudian slips and EU members unsure inconsistencies...😜

And mean while, the Russian are moving its troops around...

od

....and if you are President Zelensky,  you will certainly feel like a fool when another clown suggest  "minor incursion" is better than full scale invasion.  😝

12 hours ago, Nolicense said:

seems the us is intent on causing trouble during the winter olympics

Huh? I thought US trying to stop Russian invasion of Ukraine and helping Xi to gain prestige during the winter olympic? 😂

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Huh? I thought US trying to stop Russian invasion of Ukraine and helping Xi to gain prestige during the winter olympic? 😂

Actually is the reverse - US is trying to gain prestige (aka popularity vote) by accusing Russia of planning for invasion while trying to stop US officials from attending China's winter Olympic because Xi mistreated his Urygur comrades. 😝

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Voodooman said:

yes what you say is true! us "trying" to stop russia. not convincingly becos they just want to sell weapons to ukraine.

help xdd gain prestige for winter games? i dont think so.. but the diplomat attendance faux pas shows their hypocrisy. unless you feel making a fool of oneself to glorify another is helping them gain prestige, then maybe.

• Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

yes what you say is true! us "trying" to stop russia. not convincingly becos they just want to sell weapons to ukraine.

help xdd gain prestige for winter games? i dont think so.. but the diplomat attendance faux pas shows their hypocrisy. unless you feel making a fool of oneself to glorify another is helping them gain prestige, then maybe.

Ok. If you say so.

• Haha! 2

Just wondering how long Ukraine can last without US and Nato stepping in and how a fallen Ukraine can help to sell US weapons to Ukraine?  😂 US already said it won't send US troops and if one is counting on Nato, Ukraine is not a member, one must be day dreaming. 

What will allowing Russian to invade Ukraine with impunity do to US prestige and standing as the global leader worldwide? For some small weapon sales to Ukraine? 

36 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Just wondering how long Ukraine can last without US and Nato stepping in and how a fallen Ukraine can help to sell US weapons to Ukraine?  😂 US already said it won't send US troops and if one is counting on Nato, Ukraine is not a member, one must be day dreaming. 

What will allowing Russian to invade Ukraine with impunity do to US prestige and standing as the global leader worldwide? For some small weapon sales to Ukraine? 

lol.. what global leader? you think russia want to bother with ukraine? so long as ukraine remain a puppet, they will forever keep buying us weapons. dont you see that in japan and korea? and before the fall of the shah, in saudi arabia, and the gulf states. same with taiwan. go look up global arms sales. you dont even know the facts

15 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

lol.. what global leader? you think russia want to bother with ukraine? so long as ukraine remain a puppet, they will forever keep buying us weapons. dont you see that in japan and korea? and before the fall of the shah, in saudi arabia, and the gulf states. same with taiwan. go look up global arms sales. you dont even know the facts

Who dares to sell weapons to Taiwan?
You don’t even know the facts

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Nolicense said:

That is why I replied to you with a "if you say so".

My post is not direct at you specifically.

By the way, I present no fact, you are the one with all the "facts", just questions. If you cannot answer them, please ignore. 

Edited by Voodooman

37 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

That is why I replied to you with a "if you say so".

My post is not direct at you specifically.

By the way, I present no fact, you are the one with all the "facts", just questions. If you cannot answer them, please ignore. 

lol all the facts can be found just searching internet. if you cannot bother to search not post nonsense. another posting just for the sake of posting

2 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

lol all the facts can be found just searching internet. if you cannot bother to search not post nonsense. another posting just for the sake of posting

Already told you to ignore my posts since your facts are the only holy truths in your not so humble opinion. 

But I love to ask hard questions, often it poke holes in many motherhood statements. 😂

Actually the referendum in Crimea region should have settled things long ago. Majority voted to secede and join Russia.

Local population are pro-russia and will support invading russian forces. Ukrainians cannot even fight guerrilla warfare there, they have no support on the ground.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 2

1 minute ago, Sosaria said:

Actually the referendum in Crimea region should have settled things long ago. Majority voted to secede and join Russia.

Crimea just like Eastern Ukraine are Russian majority.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1