Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, yishunite said:

On one hand u parrot putin propaganda nonstop. But when ask if u condemn killing of civilians suddenly oh cannot do anything so sad. Why so hard to just say russian soldiers are using indescriminate shelling and need to stop? Why must innocent ppl suffer over foreign policy differences of two countries? U only know how to cry but nato but this is between russia and ukraine. Ukraine chose nato because just look at how putin treat them

You must have got me totally wrong. I have always said, there is no good or bad country. I only share the reason why Putin acts this way and by that, I didn't say he is right too. Of course you feel otherwise. So who is right, you has the final say?

While we all can disagree. What happen to the people? We urge them to continue? We have the ability to stop Putin? If not, what is the next best to end this? Is supplying arms the best solution and why is it being done?

↡ Advertisement

Just now, Victor68 said:

You must have got me totally wrong. I have always said, there is no good or bad country. I only share the reason why Putin acts this way and by that, I didn't say he is right too. Of course you feel otherwise. So who is right, you has the final say?

While we all can disagree. What happen to the people? We urge them to continue? We have the ability to stop Putin? If not, what is the next best to end this? Is supplying arms the best solution and why is it being done?

I am just showing that your so call concern for innocent people is completely empty and fake

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
(edited)
2 minutes ago, yishunite said:

I am just showing that your so call concern for innocent people is completely empty and fake

Please tell me your solution that will work. Then Ukraine president would sure to follow you.

Edited by Victor68

8 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Then we have to wait for it to end between Russia and Ukraine and see what happen. Not something I wish to witness with all these 'proxy war' as some has called it. 

I read many social media , youtube etc

Alot of ppl does not have a single clue about the break up of SU. the merge of germany , the meeting between SU and nato commanders, the agreement they had those days, they dun even have a clue about the expansion of nato, and the positioning of US troops along russia borders

They are just shouting what the western media is shouting and following. The best is those anti china 1, where also can see them , whatever thing also china fault😂

• Haha! 2

Are we (Singaporeans) allowed to volunteer to fight too? I know ISA has been catching ppl who wana to help ISIS fight. What about this?

• Haha! 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Please tell me your solution that will work. Then Ukraine president would sure to follow you.

I never said I have solution. I am just saying that we can still tell right from wrong and while we may not agree what is right we can definitely say when something is wrong. No point trying to justify or make excuses for a mad dictator like you are doing

1) Only use peaceful means to resolve dispute*

2) Do not involve innocent civilians

3) Countries should not have the right to tell other countries what to do, big or small

These are principles necessary for singapore survival. Now it is clear u dont believe in any of them

* before u ask this does not involve negotiating with terrorists and i know instant excuse is to call ukrainian terrorist. Please exercise some brain power before parroting RT propaganda

Edited by yishunite

Turbocharged
2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

I read many social media , youtube etc

Alot of ppl does not have a single clue about the break up of SU. the merge of germany , the meeting between SU and nato commanders, the agreement they had those days, they dun even have a clue about the expansion of nato, and the positioning of US troops along russia borders

They are just shouting what the western media is shouting and following. The best is those anti china 1, where also can see them , whatever thing also china fault😂

It is quite sad that we cannot differentiate facts and fakes. No need to be bias as we are not directly implicated but we should be aware what is going on to protect ourselves. However, we should be practical and don't be part of those siding and causing hardship to others. Karma. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
2 minutes ago, yishunite said:

I never said I have solution. I am just saying that we can still tell right from wrong and while we may not agree what is right we can definitely say when something is wrong. No point trying to justify or make excuses for a mad dictator like you are doing

1) Only use peaceful means to resolve dispute*

2) Do not involve innocent civilians

3) Countries should not have the right to tell other countries what to do, big or small

These are principles necessary for singapore survival. Now it is clear u dont believe in any of them

* before u ask this does not involve negotiating with terrorists and i know instant excuse is to call ukrainian terrorist. Please exercise some brain power before parroting RT propaganda

We can continue with this talk cock, meanwhile they die. The earlier it ends, less will die.

Just now, Victor68 said:

It is quite sad that we cannot differentiate facts and fakes. No need to be bias as we are not directly implicated but we should be aware what is going on to protect ourselves. However, we should be practical and don't be part of those siding and causing hardship to others. Karma. 

140 countries in UN would disagree with your "facts" ie. whole world can see is russian propaganda

Just now, Victor68 said:

We can continue with this talk cock, meanwhile they die. The earlier it ends, less will die.

So you continue to side with the bully. Ok, I already understood that long ago

Turbocharged
Just now, yishunite said:

So you continue to side with the bully. Ok, I already understood that long ago

We are not talking about who is right or wrong. We are talking about how to reduce death. Hope you know the difference

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

We are not talking about who is right or wrong. We are talking about how to reduce death. Hope you know the difference

So you are a nihilist

3sQgIuM.jpeg

Edited by yishunite

54 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Actually nato/usa  already agree to non nato - expansion. But they went back on their words. But look at how usa leader tear up treaty, I wont put all the blames on nato. russians leaders have alot of fault for being too naive 😂

So does Ukraine, giving up its nukes for paper guarantees. 

• Praise 2

11 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Are we (Singaporeans) allowed to volunteer to fight too? I know ISA has been catching ppl who wana to help ISIS fight. What about this?

Mai la - we would get mistaken for Russian Far East troops and kena shot by kah kee lang..... 

• Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

So does Ukraine, giving up its nukes for paper guarantees. 

With this war, the chance of Iran and NK reducing or stopping their nuke development is almost zero.

Nuclear deterrence is very real, not some fantasy. Saw a report on a leak by some former SU general. It mention SU must not touch france, because france become nuclear power that time. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

20 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

yes i encourage all these people to go. go ukraine is freedom fighter. go syria is terrorist.. so make sure go right place.. lol

• Haha! 3

9 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Mai la - we would get mistaken for Russian Far East troops and kena shot by kah kee lang..... 

oh snap.. we dont have blond hair blue eyes.. better dye and buy blue contact lens.... our skin also need to dye

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2