Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

18 minutes ago, AndrewLee72 said:

I think now it's the time to TEST if - by killing 1 person. Can save lives of MANY people 🙂 What say you.

U mean killing putin ah .

If putin, the US already putting forward the ideal.😅

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, BanCoe said:

Wah!!! Gold touched USD2k PER oz today .... dunno whats gonna happen next 

COE 100k.

:D

• Praise 1

14 minutes ago, Beregond said:

U mean killing putin ah .

If putin, the US already putting forward the ideal.😅

US's calculation might be totally different - leaving him in charge will give a lot of excuses for sanctions, seizing Russian assets like yachts, villas, gold, cash, and a long fight with Ukraine will weaken Russia tremendously.  US doesn't have to risk US soldiers, and only need to provide a few billions worth of weapons to Ukraine, possibly using seized money.  Like Afghanistan's. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, BanCoe said:

Wah!!! Gold touched USD2k PER oz today .... dunno whats gonna happen next 

Bitcoin retrace 

Maybe Russians finish buying or funds depleted 

Maybe rubble... or ruble no diff...not worth shit liao

1 minute ago, Playtime said:

Bitcoin retrace 

Maybe Russians finish buying or funds depleted 

Maybe rubble... or ruble no diff...not worth shit liao

Tiagong Us side trying prevent bitcoin Liao 

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

US's calculation might be totally different - leaving him in charge will give a lot of excuses for sanctions, seizing Russian assets like yachts, villas, gold, cash, and a long fight with Ukraine will weaken Russia tremendously.  US doesn't have to risk US soldiers, and only need to provide a few billions worth of weapons to Ukraine, possibly using seized money.  Like Afghanistan's. 

OK my mistake, white house back off liao, 😂 latest update

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/white-house-says-it-is-not-advocating-regime-change-russia-2022-03-04/

The White House is not advocating for regime change in Russia, President Joe Biden's spokesperson said on Friday after a U.S. senator advocated for Russians to assassinate President Vladimir Putin.

"We are not advocating for killing the leader of a foreign country or regime change. That is not the policy of the United States," White House spokesperson Jen Psaki told reporters.

U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham, a Republican from South Carolina, called for someone in Russia to "take this guy out," referring to Putin.

Edited by Beregond

4 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Tiagong Us side trying prevent bitcoin Liao 

I think they have their hands full on tradfi sanctions. 

It's kinda too hard to enforce btc ban/trade with kyc still not universal. Plus decentralised exchanges common. 

The sanctions will stay a long time and the common Russian can't pay with btc. Only hodl and hope to survive ruble crash.

And at the govt level.. I don't think Russia can go on btc at At state level either 🤔

15 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Tio censored

This is 1 prc id say is 一条汉子

Cantonese say, “Seng moke” only.

When you’re sitting amongst MUFC supporters in Old Trafford in the SAF stand during their home game, you don’t cheer when the visitors score a goal either…

• Haha! 1

Just now, AndrewLee72 said:

Its ok - He still has Youtube Channel !

I am not surprised that he is blocked from Wechat.

I had an experience of a blackout photo on Wechat moment.

15 minutes ago, Playtime said:

I think they have their hands full on tradfi sanctions. 

It's kinda too hard to enforce btc ban/trade with kyc still not universal. Plus decentralised exchanges common. 

The sanctions will stay a long time and the common Russian can't pay with btc. Only hodl and hope to survive ruble crash.

And at the govt level.. I don't think Russia can go on btc at At state level either 🤔

Also tiagong china side able to get cheap exports from sanctioned countries

so Huat ah :XD:

35 minutes ago, Beregond said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/white-house-says-it-is-not-advocating-regime-change-russia-2022-03-04/

The White House is not advocating for regime change in Russia, President Joe Biden's spokesperson said on Friday after a U.S. senator advocated for Russians to assassinate President Vladimir Putin.

"We are not advocating for killing the leader of a foreign country or regime change. That is not the policy of the United States," White House spokesperson Jen Psaki told reporters.

U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham, a Republican from South Carolina, called for someone in Russia to "take this guy out," referring to Putin.

lol... of cos must appear gentleman.  let the other people say kill him.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Victor68 said:

You aware what is NATO and you also know Russia has applied to join NATO? You aware the commitment of NATO non expansion? 

I said already, Singapore is not part of NATO and we are not part of their family matters. We should never urge this war knowing the outcome. That much I have to say. 

You ask Singapore not to argue as we are not part of NATO matters, but all your post seen to be arguing about this war and NATO blah blah blah 😂

So should we argue or not argue? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha! 3

53 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Yeah, of course...... because we trust the American administration more than Putin's 🙄

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1