Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

Turbocharged
3 minutes ago, Singa said:

as long as the Ukrainians are willing to fight to defend their country, then NATO should continue to supply arms.

Russia's economy cannot sustain a long war. 

So you are one of those that encourage the war to continue and prolong right? I hear you. 

↡ Advertisement

(edited)
Just now, Singa said:

so you support or don't support sanction against Russia. Cannot answer simple question? 🤣

He cannot even bring himself to say who is doing all the killing of civilians

Edited by yishunite
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, yishunite said:

So u support only Ukrainian surrender

I already stated. Either USA/ NATO enter into the war to end this or accept Russia conditions to avoid unnecessary killing since outcome will be the same. 

5 hours ago, Mustank said:

Tiagong china enjoy cheaper exports from Russia North Korea Iran Venezuelan 

Not sure about NK, but I know China has the bargaining power.  All thanks to US gov economic sanctions against the 2nd and 4th world largest crude oil producers (Russia and Iran respectively.)😝

Chinese Way of doing business - Never place your eggs in too few baskets.

z1OD1pDZdEdsMzZReCfjGG2YuAR3jLbzgb1lXVew

• Haha! 1

Just now, Victor68 said:

I already stated. Either USA/ NATO enter into the war to end this or accept Russia conditions to avoid unnecessary killing since outcome will be the same. 

So u advocate ww3

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, Singa said:

so you support or don't support sanction against Russia. Cannot answer simple question? 🤣

Oh dear. You are asking me to take a side on this conflict. I am hoping to end this war. So we are not in the same channel. 

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
Just now, yishunite said:

So u advocate ww3

If that is what USA and NATO want. Otherwise need to resolve also right?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
Just now, Singa said:

what BS eh. accept Russian condition, you should be ashamed of yourself for even suggesting this.

So you have a solution which you didn't share with Ukraine? 

Just now, Victor68 said:

If that is what USA and NATO want. Otherwise need to resolve also right?

They dont want WW3 thats exactly the reason they even wont call obvious war crimes by russia as war crimes. You really a bit lost again

• Praise 1

40 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

The above video by the famous US scholar John Mearsheimer, is the most truthful and insightful analysis of the current Russia-Ukraine war.

Balanced opinion?

I follow Hua Chunying Twitter. Your posting reminds me of this 2 post

E93F990E-9467-4E45-915B-F18F17612E47.jpeg

2C812A11-79BB-4609-AC00-7B32BAA37ED2.jpeg

• Haha! 2

4 hours ago, yishunite said:

Eastern european states very racist against african and indian. Russia got lots of documentaries about this same thing over there. But frankly we are not much better in Asia treating such people

i find it unikely that singapore police and ica officers would behave like that. but since you believe so thats your prerogative. 

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Tell Putin to stop the war.

57 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Its almost comical how these guys so quick to condemn usa (nothing wrong with that) but really cannot bring themselves to say the same about russia... almost like it might upset their puppet masters 😄

20 minutes ago, Singa said:

just curious do you support sanction against Russia?

Ladies! Cum cum...let's cum down a little. ☺️

No one is going to please your Wants and Demands..and certainly no Adult be bothered to appease your need to be agree with.  So, do yourself a little favor - Grow up and understand the world of Pax-Americana is no more...that is why Biden and his merry men continue to hid behind the skirt of N.A.T.O. when the saw an angry Bear as lost its patience..😜

9094ced6-05e8-44c7-9375-280d213a3de3_634

Supercharged
8 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

My take is that Ukraine is probably a bit dumb to follow blindly to the western urging and encouragement. And definitely contributed or create the current situation.

But does it totally justify a Russian invasion? NO

It is like an idiot holding his wallet in his hands with 10,000 bucks dangling and choosing to walk alone down a known dark dangerous alley. When someone robs him, does it absolve the culprit of crime?

8 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

My take is that Ukraine is probably a bit dumb to follow blindly to the western urging and encouragement. And definitely contributed or create the current situation.

It is like an idiot holding his wallet in his hands with 10,000 bucks dangling and choosing to walk alone down a known dark dangerous alley. When someone robs him, does it absolve the culprit of crime?

• Haha! 1

(edited)
16 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

This is what happened last time Russia was in charge of Ukraine.
A generational famine lasting for more than a decade. It's on the level of the Great Leap Forward. And actually it's almost certainly due to the same stupid shit playbook they keep using with their fantasies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

I'm not sure which sane ukranian would want to be under the umbrella of Russia willingly. 
I believe some ukranians on social media were stating that quite a number of the ethnic russians in the areas were moved in after an entire generation of ukranians starved to death.

So actually no... they have very strong reasons to lean west.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 5

26 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

bitch should really stfu... but shes earning her rice bowl...

she knows china should have listened to imperial japans concerns and not play tough with the japanese army... after all, Japan gave it years to comply.

by being stubborn, and even accepting american flying tigers and weapons, china really deserved the nanjin special operation. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1