2C812A11-79BB-4609-AC00-7B32BAA37ED2.jpeg

Dunno how you can follow her twitter. Cannot taham her or wy 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Just now, Etnt said:

Dunno how you can follow her twitter. Cannot taham her or wy 

Balanced view mah.

I have both view on my Twitter.

There is this joke in hwz.  The way the Ukrainians are declaring victories, they will march on Moscow soon.  I wrote there, don't be too sure it cannot happen.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis

This happened because of Chechnya and the reason is the same as what is happening in Ukraine now. So if this war is prolonged, we might see similar incidents in Moscow or other parts of Russia soon.

I am sure Putin is aware of this possibility.  And it's harder to prevent it as the average Ukrainian looks and talks like the average Russian.

1 minute ago, Philipkee said:

There is this joke in hwz.  The way the Ukrainians are declaring victories, they will march on Moscow soon.  I wrote there, don't be too sure it cannot happen.

This happened because of Chechnya and the reason is the same as what is happening in Ukraine now. So if this war is prolonged, we might see similar incidents in Moscow or other parts of Russia soon.

I am sure Putin is aware of this possibility.  And it's harder to prevent it as the average Ukrainian looks and talks like the average Russian.

I think the best case scenario for ukraine is they fight to a draw. Russia cannot defeat them but also no way they can push russia out. Russia economy meanwhile collapse and they withdraw because it is unsustainable. Putin overthrown by palace coup

Most likely scenario is the regular army defeated in 2-3 weeks then fight on in insurgency mode. This is actually what happen when USSR invade Afghanistan. The atrocities will be terrible coz russian troops paranoia will be ott. But eventually a leader not committed to the decision to invade will decide it is time to withdraw.

Much like US withdrawal from Afghanistan and Iraq and just as humiliating... of coz dont tell the trolls if US cant even hold those two countries why they think they can bully russia 🙄

• Praise 1

43 minutes ago, Playtime said:

bitch should really stfu... but shes earning her rice bowl...

she knows china should have listened to imperial japans concerns and not play tough with the japanese army... after all, Japan gave it years to comply.

by being stubborn, and even accepting american flying tigers and weapons, china really deserved the nanjin special operation. 

bro, i think that is a little too much. i hope the mods will clamp down on hate speech.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

31 minutes ago, Playtime said:

bitch should really stfu... but shes earning her rice bowl...she knows china should have listened to imperial japans concerns and not play tough with the japanese army... after all, Japan gave it years to comply.by being stubborn, and even accepting american flying tigers and weapons, china really deserved the nanjin special operation.

Cum cum...no need to bitch about this FACT which every well informed scholars in geopolitics are aware of...that West had been for a long time been provoking, attacking and invading Russia since Nepoleon time. And that same mistake is repeated so many rounds even when Russian Tzar and england king were once cousins...So today we witness the legacy of East vs West in the European continent.

Even Kishore came to the same conclusion his book "Has China Won?"  - Are u gonna called him a B**** too ?😝

8 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

bro, i think that is a little too much. i hope the mods will clamp down on hate speech.

U and ur troll friends blame ukraine civilians for the bombardment they are facing no? That is all their fault for asking to join nato? That Putin was provoke into this attack and had no choice? How is what he was saying ironically different from what u are saying literally

• Haha! 2

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

LOL! Relax!

It isn't unusual to see Hate and Anger oozing out from some MCFer's words...until some lost their rationality and objectivity.  The ONLY remedy is to let them blow for moment and then share with them some simple FACTS...Usually that works as they tend to fall silent...very quickly😜

Edited by happy_man
  • Praise 1

18 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

not hate speech at all... im just showing how ridiculous and hypocritical her logic is.

9 minutes ago, yishunite said:

U and ur troll friends blame ukraine civilians for the bombardment they are facing no? That is all their fault for asking to join nato? That Putin was provoke into this attack and had no choice? How is what he was saying ironically different from what u are saying literally

lol... i dont know how you made the leap in thinking.. glad many of us are just primbree tree standard..

45 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

there are reports russia is now recruiting in syria.

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Playtime said:

not hate speech at all... im just showing how ridiculous and hypocritical her logic is.

she just quoted john. you are saying its the same as nanjing. looks like you have never read history. i am really ashamed that singapore has people like you

• Haha! 2

22 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

the truth is hard to take, esp if it come from a American political scientist himself😅

• Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Nolicense said:

she just quoted john. you are saying its the same as nanjing. looks like you have never read history. i am really ashamed that singapore has people like you

you think she quoted for fun ah? you just cannot bring yourself to say the ccp is wrong.

history showed that china fought japan with western interference. prove history wrong lor

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

the truth is hard to take, esp if it come from a American political scientist himself😅

If we accept what he said, small nation jialat liao

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, yishunite said:

Maybe must put it in their language. 

Imagine GREAT SCHOLAR MEARSHEIMER argue that Sg is historically part of the western alliance against communism. Dont forget US troops sacrifice at Vietnam to stop us from falling like domino. British troops fought against communist insurgency in Malaya to protect our "freedom" therefore any move to get closer to China is aggression and change the balance of power. USA will have no choice but to invade Sg if we get too friendly with China like conduct military exercise or allow their fleet to dock at our bases

We accept this nonsense argument or not?

Damn...you sound like one confused mess of half-past-Six history, a 1/4 story telling and final 1/4 dilution imagination.

Pls allow me to bring u back to a BASIC REALITY - Did US troops "sacrifice" in Vietnam ended in Victory ? No.

Now what happened to Vietnam then? Did its Communist Party died like USSR did ? No.

Have you ever wander why ? 😜

350px-Saigon-hubert-van-es.jpg

original.jpg

(edited)
24 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

lol... i dont know how you made the leap in thinking.. glad many of us are just primbree tree standard..

Deleted. Too unkind

Edited by yishunite
↡ Advertisement