Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

(edited)

Poland just give the go ahead to give all their mig 29 to ukraine for the war 😅 

Edited by Beregond

1 hour ago, Windwaver said:

I honestly cannot imagine how this is possible. 

Cruise missiles are much harder to hit than jet fighters.. and unlikely manpad can achieve. 

With their main air defence network out... have to say it's probably to boost morale this time 😔

2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Russian Army that bad..... :slow:

All this while was thinking Russian weapons can compare with the rest of the world and look how their planes, tanks, armoured vehicles are taken down so easily.  :ninja:

Especially their planes & helicopters, look so fierce and big but easy shoot down as target practise. :secret-laugh:  

Probably it's the system and not the equipment fault. 

Ukraine uses much same equipment and while those aa and anti tank missiles do wonders,   its the fighting spirit that counts. 

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Russian Army that bad..... :slow:

All this while was thinking Russian weapons can compare with the rest of the world and look how their planes, tanks, armoured vehicles are taken down so easily.  :ninja:

Especially their planes & helicopters, look so fierce and big but easy shoot down as target practise. :secret-laugh:  

I remember when the first day of war ppl alrdy observe their soldiers dont even have good sights on their rifles. We all know a simple scope makes night and day difference if u ever shot M16 with iron sight and scoped SAR21 the SAR sure hit everything but M16 much harder

Either shit planning or more likely corruption that swallow all the money without giving the soldiers proper gear. No matter how u spin will make russian morale like shit

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Poland just give the go ahead to give all their mig 29 to ukraine for the war 😅 

Poland transferred them to US and want US to give them to Ukraine.  Do you think US will?

• Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Playtime said:
1 hour ago, Windwaver said:

I honestly cannot imagine how this is possible.  Cruise missiles are much harder to hit than jet fighters.. and unlikely manpad can achieve. With their main air defence network out... have to say it's probably to boost morale this time 😔

Ah....finally some self analysis based on a little common sense - But let's give the Ukrainian claim some benefit of the doubt. Manpad does work and given the last 2 weeks of experience, I am sure they have become very effective in deploying the SAM. But still they will run out of ammo and space long before the Russian decided to stop their "Special Military Operation".  😜

Got to remember, the Russians maybe slowing down, but they aren't stopping.

2 minutes ago, MafiaGeek said:

Poland transferred them to US and want US to give them to Ukraine.  Do you think US will?

Ya my bad, i didnt read details. 
Its not even done in poland😂 The mig29s will be fly to germany airfield hand over to the usa to hand over to the ukraine and fly out from germany air field. Its complicated. 

Just now, Beregond said:

Its not even done in poland😂 The mig29s will be fly to germany airfield hand over to the usa to hand over to the ukraine and fly out from germany air field. Its complicated. 

And mig29 trade in with F16..😁.. even refurbished American f16 still much better than old m29

Hmm... wonder where I can trade in my jap car for a Audi somewhere... 🤔

• Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, MafiaGeek said:

4 minutes ago, Beregond said:

1 minute ago, Playtime said:

And mig29 trade in with F16..😁.. even refurbished American f16 still much better than old m29

Watch DW news I shared above 

18 minutes ago, MafiaGeek said:

The US already nixed that idea of a handover at Ramstein. In any case the US bought Moldova’s entire fleet of MiG-29 in the 90s and later scrapped them after they were done evaluating them. Unless they intended to keep them as museum exhibits this time round, there’s no attraction for the US to keep them.

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Playtime said:

very hard to say.

Mig 29 and f16 are the fighter that are compare the most 20 years ago. both got their group of fans.  There are tones of simulation of this 2 fighter going up against each other in youtube. 

And i dun know how is this gonna work out. it need both germany to accept they will be hosting the jets, and usa to accept they are the 1 giving it to ukraine.

It got nothing to do with poland, poland just exchange their mig 29 for f16. 

Lets see how this develop. I for 1, hope this go through and I can get to see a real ghost of Kyiv 😁

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Aiyah, this is one way the US can sell ore of their F16 or I mean they clear stocks😁

F16v has been updated with F35 avionics le

• Praise 1