Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

5 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Don't deviate from the subject. As I have stated, opinion on war can differ. I can't force you to agree, neither should you force others. Facts remain. None of us were at the war zone, we rely on what was shown. Unless all are fakes, the situation is as shown in the live coverage.

Is the 1st fee weeks of the war similar to Iraq bombing? 

Lol first say dont deviate then end by trying to change the subject to irrelevant qn on this subject

The subject is the truth which you keep hiding from and refusing to acknowledge. As said if u wanna get to discussion abt what to do about it u gotta 1st agree the facts

Edited by yishunite
↡ Advertisement

12 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Lol first say dont deviate then end by trying to change the subject to irrelevant qn on this subject

The subject is the truth which you keep hiding from and refusing to acknowledge. As said if u wanna get to discussion abt what to do about it u gotta 1st agree the facts

Sad for you. Nevermind, don't want to waste my time with you. It won't help the dead and many more as it drags. Please continue with your leisure talk here. 

Just now, Victor68 said:

Sad for you. Nevermind, don't want to waste my time with you. It won't help the dead and many more as it drags. Please continue with your leisure talk here. 

Run away just like ruzzians all u know how to do

fk channel ... oops ... i already paid for that ...

are they cutting and snipping the "cheapest" bag to get clickbait? ... LOL

Edited by Wt_know

17 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

They should go volunteer fight for ruZZia hearsay not enough recruits

Victor, Vinyl and Happy man .. all my favorite comrades. Here to defend the great motherland and mother russia. 

To all western running dogs, stop posting your rubbish links to the western media. These are not trustworthy. No one knows what is going on ground zero. Everyone can post Sh*t and point it at our brave Rus and chechen warriors. 

• Haha! 5

look at the latest nonsense from bulls*hit broadcasting corporation. Who can verify that is true? Victor and I definitely believe its not true. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61071243

Ukraine conflict: 'Russian soldiers raped me and killed my husband'

Warning: This report contains graphic descriptions of sexual violence

In a quiet, rural neighbourhood 70km (45miles) west of Kyiv, we spoke to Anna, who is 50. We have changed her name to protect her identity.

Anna told us that on 7 March she had been at home with her husband when a foreign soldier barged in.

"At gunpoint, he took me to a house nearby. He ordered me: 'Take your clothes off or I'll shoot you.' He kept threatening to kill me if I didn't do as he said. Then he started raping me," she said.

Anna described her attacker as a young, thin, Chechen fighter allied with Russia.

"While he was raping me, four more soldiers entered. I thought that I was done for. But they took him away. I never saw him again," she said. She believes she was saved by a separate unit of Russian soldiers.

Anna went back home and found her husband. He had been shot in the abdomen.

"He had tried to run after me to save me, but he was hit by a round of bullets," she said. They both sought shelter in a neighbour's house. They couldn't take her husband to hospital because of the fighting. He died of his injuries two days later.

Anna never stopped crying while telling us her story. She showed us where she and her neighbours buried her husband in the backyard of their home. A tall, wooden cross stands at the head of the grave. Anna told us that she is in contact with the local hospital and is receiving psychological support.

• Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, Estrangable said:

look at the latest nonsense from bulls*hit broadcasting corporation. Who can verify that is true? Victor and I definitely believe its not true. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61071243

Ukraine conflict: 'Russian soldiers raped me and killed my husband'

Being one of your "favorite comrades", it is my pleasure to keep your postings even and objective. 😉

Let's start with that *nonsense from UK-based media ...we know BBC stories can be a double-edged sword...Remember before 24 Feb, it was promoting a story about "78-year-old grandmother training how to use weapons ..She was even quoted by BBC saying "I will resist and I will be furious."

Remember this  ? https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61071243

PRI223323720.jpg?quality=75&width=1200&a

Turbocharged
34 minutes ago, Estrangable said:

Victor, Vinyl and Happy man .. all my favorite comrades. Here to defend the great motherland and mother russia. 

To all western running dogs, stop posting your rubbish links to the western media. These are not trustworthy. No one knows what is going on ground zero. Everyone can post Sh*t and point it at our brave Rus and chechen warriors. 

Triple 👍 It's better than Netflix

• Haha! 1

..and as if there is not enough grandmother to show on the BBC, they showcase another one in full combat uniform conducting field exercise...on 26 Jan, just a month before the real thing happened.

Today, we here rapes in war zone. Is that even NEWS ?

5 hours ago, Ender said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/11/pentagon-monitoring-reports-of-possible-russian-chemical-weapons-attack-in-mariupol.html

Pentagon monitoring reports of possible Russian chemical weapons attack in Mariupol

British Foreign Secretary Liz Truss says her government is working “urgently” to verify details of an alleged chemical weapons attack on residents of the besieged Ukrainian city of Mariupol. A Pentagon spokesperson said the reports were not confirmed, but they reflect U.S. concerns about Russia’s “potential to use a variety of riot control agents, including tear gas mixed with chemical agents, in Ukraine.” If Russia were to be found to have used chemical weapons in the strategic holdout city, it would represent a major escalation of the conflict and present a direct challenge to NATO members

Chemical weapons in Ukraine ? Wow ! Is that even NEWS ?

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Wt_know said:

Chanel bought from taobao ? 😁

comrade happy - much as i respect and adore you... u really have the tendency to go off topic sia. post simi grandmother stories over and over le. 

no connect , no link sia. alamak. i wont pay 5 cents for this sia... max 3 cents. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1