Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

3 hours ago, yishunite said:

So are u ready to finally admit the truth that ruzzians commit war crimes like raping women girls and babies? Bombing hospitals and civilian shelters? Or this still isnt "truth" to u?

Please relac lah - the Ukraine conflict isn't even 2 months old and you already foaming at the mouth crying "war crimes" as the "truth" ? 😝

↡ Advertisement

3 minutes ago, Estrangable said:

comrade happy - much as i respect and adore you... u really have the tendency to go off topic sia. post simi grandmother stories over and over le.  no connect , no link sia. alamak. i wont pay 5 cents for this sia... max 3 cents.

Actually hor, I am just following up with your last comment  about "...(BBC) latest nonsense from bulls*hit broadcasting corporation"....hardly a subject of OT leh nor cost you a single cent one.

Isn't that what comrades are for ? 😜

16 hours ago, Jamesc said:

If Europe gives enough weapons for Ukraine to kick Russia out which the are doing then Ukraine is sitting on enough gas and oil to supply Europe that they don't need Russia. So this is why Europe are so happy to arm Ukraine. :D

zun boh ?

EU & US had tried doing that before by sending million$ arms to another country for 20 years...that didn't work.  Or perhaps you are suggesting that NATO supply Ukrainian with nuclear weapons  to "kick Russia out" ? 😜

4 hours ago, Victor68 said:

Don't deviate from the subject. As I have stated, opinion on war can differ. I can't force you to agree, neither should you force others. Facts remain. None of us were at the war zone, we rely on what was shown. Unless all are fakes, the situation is as shown in the live coverage.

Is the 1st fee weeks of the war similar to Iraq bombing? 

Look.

you slapping a gangster who bullied an old lady and the gangster slapping you for being kaypoh.

are they similar?  Well the slap surely is.  The action both had a reason behind it. 

But beyond that nothing else is.  

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Wt_know said:

fk channel ... oops ... i already paid for that ...

are they cutting and snipping the "cheapest" bag to get clickbait? ... LOL

It simply goes to show how blinded and twisted their sense of morals is
in any case its their money, they buy the bags, they can do whatever. Burn it , throw it in the sewer, dont matter. 

10 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Look.

you slapping a gangster who bullied an old lady and the gangster slapping you for being kaypoh.

are they similar?  Well the slap surely is.  The action both had a reason behind it. 

But beyond that nothing else is.  

I am so surprise that you also cannot differentiate the discussion between why and what resulted in this war and what he claimed I have misled/lied about the initial bombing are fakes. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

same lar, in another country whenever their glass heart broken by any brand also boycott, tear up, cut up, burn.

same same lar. their money their pasar. maybe to get more clicks, will spend money to buy more to cut and burn also.

1 minute ago, Victor68 said:

I am so surprise that you also cannot differentiate the discussion between why and what resulted in this war and what he claimed I have misled/lied about the initial bombing are fakes. 

😂

• Haha! 1

15 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

I just highlighted the difference in various types of attacks since you asked whats the difference. 
i did not talk about the discussion which you are having.  

i know you are not taking sides.   

Edited by Throttle2

15 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

I just highlighted the difference in various types of attacks since you asked whats the difference. 
i did not talk about the discussion which you are having.  

i know you are not taking sides.   

Then it is not linked to his statement that the initial war has blanket bombing which differs from what I have shared from my observation posted here, there isn't initially. I don't think I ask the difference, I am simply comparing Iraq and Ukraine war during initial war.

8 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Then it is not linked to his statement that the initial war has blanket bombing which differs from what I have shared from my observation posted here, there isn't initially. I don't think I ask the difference, I am simply comparing Iraq and Ukraine war during initial war.

That was not my pt at all. It was that war barely a few hours old and u are already in max spindoctor mode to try to make russia like some enlightened country when as we all told u just wait and see. Sure enough after first few days their true nature came out

35 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

No it is not linked to his statement.

it was in response to you comparison of Iraq bombing to Ukraine bombing.

if you didnt ask the difference, then you surely had me fooled, becos you started the sentence with “is”   and ended it with a question mark 

😁😄

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Throttle2 said:

No it is not linked to his statement.

it was in response to you comparison of Iraq bombing to Ukraine bombing.

if you didnt ask the difference, then you surely had me fooled, becos you started the sentence with “is”   and ended it with a question mark 

😁😄

Everytime wanna mention wrongs of the West in mideast but mention wrongs of Russians and Assad in Syria no sound... just take their diversion for what it is: trolling to distract from current issue since they cant talk abt anything going on in the war in Ukraine now

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, yishunite said:

Everytime wanna mention wrongs of the West in mideast but mention wrongs of Russians and Assad in Syria no sound... just take their diversion for what it is: trolling to distract from current issue since they cant talk abt anything going on in the war in Ukraine now

I don't get it - Every time when MCFers make an example of the "wrongs of the West in mideast", somebody gets....

heartbreak-shattered.gif

9 hours ago, yishunite said:

So are u ready to finally admit the truth that ruzzians commit war crimes like raping women girls and babies? Bombing hospitals and civilian shelters? Or this still isnt "truth" to u?

Oh dear...I am going to break someone's heart again...using a real e.g. of War Crime that is much much nearer closer to home...Not Iraq nor in Afghanistan...It is just ONE of many cases that many prefer to forget.

How the US Army Cover-Up Rapes and Massacre in My Lai   (I have post the least explicit photo.. Rest of the image can Google. )

https://www.history.com/news/my-lai-massacre-1968-army-cover-up

16Vietnam-levesque-jumbo.jpg?quality=75&

• Shocked 1

(edited)
5 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Look.you slapping a gangster who bullied an old lady and the gangster slapping you for being kaypoh.are they similar?  Well the slap surely is.  The action both had a reason behind it. But beyond that nothing else is. 

Technically speaking in any War, everyone can become a "gangster" when given the power to take or spare lives.... and chance not to get caught.  Or when your commanders briefed you the Ops area is full of enemies and take no chances since anyone can be a spy or even kill you...

That is when the Geneva Convention rules against "inhumane treatment" goes out of the window...so who cares about you slap or rape an "old lady" ?

5ab9a0792fab6314c601b15edba53c82.jpg

Edited by happy_man

In some weird roundabout way, by reminding all of us that the West has done all these things, is 50ct acknowledging that it is a FACT that Russia has done these same things, but it is ok to do so because the West has done it before?

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

In some weird roundabout way, by reminding all of us that the West has done all these things, is 50ct acknowledging that it is a FACT that Russia has done these same things, but it is ok to do so because the West has done it before?

They are just trying to tell us that having no morals is normal coz some other bad guys had no morals so everyone should also have no morals

↡ Advertisement