Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

47 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Tanks are not so safe. They are like metal coffins.

:D 

It seems the column just freeze.. guess the crews decided drive also no use,  just abandon tank,  save ownself.  Can't blame them. 

Not sure this is drone or arty. Also seen quite a few called arty but looked more like guided ammo. Looks like the Ukrainian arty got some hidden tricks up their sleeves. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, yishunite said:

Lol this one I was almost gonna reply its old footage then I went and look up the old footage and realise its different... almost as if Russians walk right into the exact same trap a second time

Maybe need more generals to go to the front and fix everything? :grin:

Just like the film The Wall.

Same trick every time, everyone killed so no one to warn about the same trick again

• Haha! 1

43 minutes ago, Playtime said:

It seems the column just freeze.. guess the crews decided drive also no use,  just abandon tank,  save ownself.  Can't blame them. 

Not sure this is drone or arty. Also seen quite a few called arty but looked more like guided ammo. Looks like the Ukrainian arty got some hidden tricks up their sleeves. 

Could be drone as spotter and direct arty to fire at tank

or anti tank missile 

or switchblade drone fly around to find tanks and then Kamikazi the tank with its small warhead. 

Edited by Jamesc

Sitting ducks and all the bad eggs in one basket

46 minutes ago, Playtime said:

This base hit before already.. this is next level genius tactics. 

Screenshot_20220413-213937_Chrome.jpg

7 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Maybe Russian Propaganda

The Z-team in Mariupol town area. Took sometime as they cleared out snipers and remaining AZOV stragglers hidden in buildings and undergrounds.

Once fully in control, the port city will be the final key to linku between Donbass and Crimea region.

UKRAINIE-CRISIS-MARIUPOL-38_164816310581

Spring has finally arrive. Warmer and dry season is here as Pro-Russian units slowly advance across the rest of Mariupol.

Supersonic

Russian flagship cruiser 'hit by Ukrainian rockets'

A Russian cruiser which was famously defied by Ukrainian troops on a small island at the start of the war has been hit by Ukrainian rockets in the Black Sea, according to Ukrainian officials.

The Moskva, the flagship of the Black Sea Fleet, received "very serious damage", Odesa regional governor Maksym Marchenko said.

"It has been confirmed that the missile cruiser Moskva today went exactly where it was sent by our border guards on Snake Island!" he said.

On the first day of the invasion, the small garrison refused calls from the ship for it to surrender, telling the ship to "go to hell".

Earlier on Wednesday a fire was reported on the ship. Ukrainian presidential aide Oleksiy Arestovych said Russian rescuers were unable to reach the vessel.

He said the ship could have as many as 510 crew members on board.

Ammunition stockpiles aboard a Russian ship that was famously defied by Ukrainian troops early in the war have detonated, according to a statement from the Russian defence ministry.

A fire caused the explosion on the Moskva, the statement in Russian media said, adding that all sailors had evacuated beforehand.

The statement said: "The cruiser Moskva's ammunition has detonated as a result of a fire on the warship.

"The vessel is seriously damaged. The entire crew have been evacuated. The cause of the blaze is being investigated."

It did not specify the cause of the fire.

But earlier on Wednesday, the flagship of Russia's Black Sea Fleet was hit by Ukrainian rockets, according to the governor of Odesa.

Ukrainian officials said Russia was struggling to rescue the estimated 510 crew members on board.

The Moskva warship rose to fame early in the war when Ukrainian defenders of Snake Island refused calls to surrender and told the Russian ship to "go to hell", before they were ultimately taken prisoner.

Reportedly hit by Neptune missiles, Ukrainian anti-ship cruise missile,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neptune_(cruise_missile)

Edited by Kb27
  • Haha! 1

Russian women are truly understanding and docile to their hubby... they know its tough out on the battlefield... 

Russian woman is overheard giving her soldier partner permission to RAPE locals in Ukraine in intercepted phonecall – telling him ‘use protection and don’t tell me’

Russian woman is overheard giving her soldier partner permission to RAPE locals in Ukraine in intercepted phonecall – telling him ‘use protection and don’t tell me’

A women's voice is then heard: 'So yeah, do it over there,' she says. It then becomes clear what she is agreeing to. 'Ukrainian women there. Rape them. Yeah.

'Don't tell me anything, understand,' she adds with a shy laugh.

A man's voice is then heard. 'Uh-huh,' he says. 'So I should rape and not tell you anything,' he asks, clarifying that the woman is giving him permission.

'Yes, so that I wouldn't know anything,' the women's voice says, before they are both heard laughing this time. 'Why do you ask?' she adds.

'Can I really?' he asks again. 

'Yeah, I allow you,' she says, with a giggle. 'Just use protection,' she adds.

The man replies again: 'Ok.'

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 3