Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

2 hours ago, Playtime said:

This is spectacular... I counted 4 rounds,  that must've been very heavy for a commercial drone. 

And night time.. the tanks hot engine must've shown up very clearly in night vision. 

https://9gag.com/gag/apg81p9

Donno if the fellow who ran in circle survive eventually or not...

↡ Advertisement

20 minutes ago, Ender said:

US intelligence tio grilled for overating Russia's military strength, and underestimate Ukraine's defense.  Grossly off the mark prediction that Kyiv would fall in 3 days and Ukriane in 2 weeks.

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.scmp.com%2Fnews%2Fchina%2Farticle%2F3177253%2Fus-spy-chiefs-defend-russia-ukraine-intelligence-say-china-even-tougher

It's a mind game...who knows sekali it was the us Intel purposely cum out with the assessment to deceive Putin into overconfidence in his forces...兵不厌诈...my mahjong kakis also liddat one 😂

• Haha! 6

7 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

It's a mind game...who knows sekali it was the us Intel purposely cum out with the assessment to deceive Putin into overconfidence in his forces...兵不厌诈...my mahjong kakis also liddat one 😂

And Putin pretends to lose the fight also.....keeping his real capabilities hidden. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

8 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

CIA keep on saying Russia will invade.

Ppl said CIA cry wolf.

In the end, still got penatrated 

• Praise 2

1 minute ago, Volvobrick said:

And Putin pretends to lose the fight also.....keeping his real capabilities hidden. 

With lost of 11 navy vessels, we really believe Russian incapable 

• Haha! 2

Twincharged
6 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Donno if the fellow who ran in circle survive eventually or not...

I kinda think that in the dark,  he lost his way trying to find the fox hole... run circle 🤣

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
29 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Ya military strategic genius putin also got rid of all their most effective fighting forces on day 1 so that there is zero chance of anyone staging a coup against him. He knows deep down that NATO will never attack Russia so most important is get rid of internal threat

Pure genius

Turbocharged
(edited)
41 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

With lost of 11 navy vessels, we really believe Russian incapable 

New ships. Sunk what circa? Empty hulks?

😁  not Courageous you know.

Edited by Datsun366

4 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

It’s a pretty big bluff to play when you’re talking about several ships, dozens of aircraft, hundreds of tanks and thousands of soldiers - in three weeks they have lost 6 times the number of men as the US did in Afghanistan in ten years

Twincharged
3 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

in three weeks they have lost 6 times the number of men as the US did in Afghanistan in ten years

ahhh...... not sons of moscow apparently... seems mostly eastern asiatics. 

as far as putin/moscow concerned....

image.png.5a14f35fc218cbfcba2a8a16801e1574.png

• Haha! 1

I just rewatched the Hunt for the Red October. 

The political officer in the sub was named Putin. And Capt Ramius (Sean Connery) killed him at the beginning of the movie.... 

• Haha! 2