Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

29 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Lol. Guess our govt is run by low cognitive ability people who can recognize everyone's love for mother Russia or China. 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/russia-annexation-four-ukraine-regions-singapore-mfa-says-move-violates-international-law-2979361

Don't bother him, only a few disagreement, start to throw insults like go and study PSLE and low cognitive ability... His higher intelligence shouldn't be bother with arguing with us mortals. LEave him alone..

Edited by Ender

19 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Pudding lost his spy chief and Wagner commander in Ukraine.

Oh dear!

:D 

Inside Russia annexed Kherson??    attack on russian soil liao... Next move putin..

• Haha! 1

Neutral Newbie
4 hours ago, Ender said:

Don't bother him, only a few disagreement, start to throw insults like go and study PSLE and low cognitive ability... His higher intelligence shouldn't be bother with arguing with us mortals. LEave him alone..

Hey  ....  i really think your are kids as your think and writes and believe  like one. 
Fine !  .... i am wrong ok .  So are your  o level ? .. ITE ?

If your can believe russia blow up their own oil pipeline .. how old can you be ?

Edited by Bhtan

I think the Russian's soldiers in Lyman are unaware the frontline on their left and right has collapsed. They might not even be aware they are encircled. Russia already said Lyman withdrawal is completed..LOL... Leaving them behind, no more resupply, coz it is impossible, and not spending resources to get them out.

• Sad 1
  • Haha! 2

Neutral Newbie
On 9/30/2022 at 10:33 PM, Wt_know said:

how to enlarge your country size? 

annex other country ... [sweatdrop] 

2022-09-30_223259.png

2022-09-30_223649.png

Kids here been yapping , for half a year,  that russia's economy collapsing soon ..And their soldiers dieing in thousand  ,Ukrainian wining everyday

But the truth is  .... a happy reunion. ... yesterday
When are your going to listen to real adults ?

1. Political leaders are sociopathic.

2. Great way to clean up and reset playing board. Only those weak or willing are left behind, those that cannot makan all up and leave. Run Forrest run.

3. The door is always open.

4. For example, Hainan island, give us Sgp develop and live, jin happy. Why?

Geomancy.

Got wind, got water got mountain. None of those pesky northerners, mei 屎 mei  屎 types.

‐--------------------------------------

Some dude just went wallaby, yalor, their rain is not like sgp rain, their longkang river not like our longkang river. Batu will swim in their longkang river due to thunderstorm.

You have to know ccp and russia. They are gigantic with many types of people.

Simple cogntive ability cannot differentiate nor appreciate humanity nor illness presentation (anything overlooked).

A new Russia is the England that Alfred of Wessex envisioned.

I would like to postulate to the participants here...

Which presents as psychopathic versus sociopathic.

Z vs P

X vs T

Cleaning house arh.

Psychopaths in heroic occupations are also known as good psychopaths.

A 92.74% return may just mean acceptance of targeted results despite means used.

I knew a jtc flatted factory owner who moved into the hdb just so he could have him as mp.  I dont see people moving to port dickson ala tax dollars into development of Atlanta, Georgia.

😁

Edited by Datsun366

Lyman has been liberated and Russian forces are withdrawing

Russian withdrawal is to prevent being encircled, and maybe a gesture of goodwill.  [laugh]

Edited by Kb27

1st October : lean-lease arms will start flowing in from USA to Ukraine.

We can expect to see more, and more sophisticated arms, I guess.

↡ Advertisement