Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

1 hour ago, happy_man said:

Can anyone tell me why would Russia wanna stop gas flow to Germany when it is one of Russia's largest customer in its energy export sector?  Putin isn't someone who is as irrational a some US politicians are...🤑

Also don't forget,  Germany and Russia are trying to move away from US Dollar in this huge energy trade...

chart2.png

Won't stop selling but can engineer a disruption on the pipeline through Ukraine, then Germany and the rest no choice but to start importing via Nord Stream 2 pipeline and Russia can save hundreds of million payments to Ukraine to undermine its govt further. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

With micro inverters it is very easy. 

Also will use the flexible soft type. Not the hard type 

taobao got a lot soft one + grid tie inverter

10 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Won't stop selling but can engineer a disruption on the pipeline through Ukraine, then Germany and the rest no choice but to start importing via Nord Stream 2 pipeline and Russia can save hundreds of million payments to Ukraine to undermine its govt further. 

there are investigations into alleged ukraine stealing gas from the pipeline. could be leaks, but not in such massive volumes... so ukraine has been stealing gas, not paying or late payment, and still want all the transit fees. russia stopped the gas flowing through ukraine until they paid up and so they affect eu also.. gas got to go via other pipelines to reach eu

• Praise 3

Just now, Mustank said:

Also will use the flexible soft type. Not the hard type 

taobao got a lot soft one + grid tie inverter

That will take you hours just to charge power bank.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

That will take you hours just to charge power bank.

I lazy to do because once hit $100 per barrel, alternatives like shale oil all come out 

• Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

there are investigations into alleged ukraine stealing gas from the pipeline. could be leaks, but not in such massive volumes... so ukraine has been stealing gas, not paying or late payment, and still want all the transit fees. russia stopped the gas flowing through ukraine until they paid up and so they affect eu also.. gas got to go via other pipelines to reach eu

ww2 is a war over oil.

hope we dun create ww3 over gas😱

Just now, Mustank said:

I lazy to do because once hit $100 per barrel, alternatives like shale oil all come out 

I thought of buying 1 to try it out since it is so much cheaper than Goalzero.

Then realised that my house don't have much direct sunlight.

15 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I thought of buying 1 to try it out since it is so much cheaper than Goalzero.

Then realised that my house don't have much direct sunlight.

I have alot of direct sunlight but the roi not very convincing 

when kWh hits 50c, I will do

when hit 50c Will also attend skill future course on solar cabling and grid tie inverters 

below 1mwh (think is per month) no need submit Lew report 

Edited by Mustank
  • Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Beregond said:

ww2 is a war over oil.

hope we dun create ww3 over gas😱

Got people say is over water

but electricity can get you water 

Nuke give electricity but nobody wants the cow 

• Haha! 2

Putin is bluffing! Put 100,000 troops on the border

so USA will say OK Ukraine cannot join NATO if you don't invade.

Bidon call his bluff and say NATO and only NATO decides who can join and who cannot.

When Putin talks about security does he really believe that NATO wants Ukraine to join

so that NATO will then invade Russia?

Putin is ex KGB and is smarter than that. He knows NATO will never invade Russia

and NATO is zero thread to Russia. He is just pretending that he fears for Russian

security if Ukraine joins NATO.

:D 

• Praise 2

16 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Bidon call his bluff and say NATO and only NATO decides who can join and who cannot.

When Putin talks about security does he really believe that NATO wants Ukraine to join

Putin is ex KGB and is smarter than that. He knows NATO will never invade Russia

and NATO is zero thread to Russia. He is just pretending that he fears for Russian

nice summary, this youtube does the lecture of your summary  😁

Edited by D3badge
  • Praise 1

58 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

nato will not invade russia, but there is a buffer between russia and nato,

ukraine , georgia etc is that buffer. russia wont allow that buffer to be replace with nato power.  i wont judge its right or wrong.

But its similar to the cuba missile crisis, US reaction to russia action is similar to russia reaction today .

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, D3badge said:

nice summary, this youtube does the lecture of your summary  😁

of cos nato treat russia as enemy. otherwise why would nato exist? that is why they need stir trouble in ukraine and keep expanding nato membership.

russia last time ask to join nato. if they join nato then who will be the enemy in atlantic region? china? lol

19 minutes ago, Beregond said:

nato will not invade russia, but there is a buffer between russia and nato,

ukraine , georgia etc is that buffer. russia wont allow that buffer to be replace with nato power.  i wont judge its right or wrong.

But its similar to the cuba missile crisis, US reaction to russia action is similar to russia reaction today .

let me give an example since this is car forum.

driver a and b are quarreling 

a: why you anyhow encroach into my lane?

b: your grandfather road ah? why you horn me?

a: you encroach into my lane dangerously, can cause accident one!

b: you blind ah? i still on my side of the lane! my tire still never cross the lane markings hor!

a: hello! you know what is safety? why must drive right up to the edge? your tire on the lane marking but your car body already on my side! i saw you driving like that since a few traffic lights back liao.

b: what? cannot ah? yesterday you also tried to cut me off on jalan cuba, lucky i high beam your stupid ass.

Yes yes US is stirring trouble in Ukraine

by putting 100,000 Russians soldiers at the border.

They used mind control on Putin

to send his troops to the Ukraine border.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1