Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

US is not causing trouble in Ukraine that one is all Russia.

US is causing trouble in China.

US is trying bankrupt China

And this will happen in 3 months when US will collapse the Chinese housing market.

:D

Bad bad USA.

So please don't say I only say nice things about US hor.

I will also tell all the bad bad things they do.

Especially that Bidon. 

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement

Now some people will say I am wrong and talking total rubbish.

China housing market will collapse because of the 3 red lines

and that is all the doing of Xi and nothing to do with USA and Bidon at all.

But yeah how did Xi get the idea of the 3 red lines?

It was Bidon lah that put the idea into his head.

This is what people who know call inception.

Actually when the USSR and Eastern Bloc dissolved in 1991, NATO should have likewise done so in the following decade apace with the large scale demilitarization that took place all across Europe.

Instead of endorsing the United Nations, NATO saw it fit to fill the void by enlarging their exclusive club and further alienating Russia.

They had a chance to de-escalate during that time of peace, but instead religious tensions were stoked and national interests threatened just like in the past.

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Macrosszero said:

Actually when the USSR and Eastern Bloc dissolved in 1991, NATO should have likewise done so in the following decade apace with the large scale demilitarization that took place all across Europe.Instead of endorsing the United Nations, NATO saw it fit to fill the void by enlarging their exclusive club and further alienating Russia. They had a chance to de-escalate during that time of peace, but instead religious tensions were stoked and national interests threatened just like in the past.

Let's put it this way - Westerner isn't well verse in self control and moderation. Whenever they see easy meat, their opportunistic instinct usually gets the better of common sense and long term rational. Nothing new since last 2 World Wars began from that region...😜

On 1/29/2022 at 4:50 PM, Scion said:

This is the worst vlog I ever seen from Johnny - He talks about History and yet ignore it was the Soviet that did most of the fighting against German Nazi in WW2.

He talks about NATO expansion, and yet forget how US deploy its missiles in ex-Warsaw member right at Russia's border.

In short, a very biased and ignorant narrative about the region.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

On 1/30/2022 at 3:17 PM, Spurman said:

I thought nato stands of no action talk only.

The West has turned soft, the solution to GFC is to print money. When threatened by Russia, all these BS about everyone having the right to choose all went up in smoke.

Ukraine is an independent country and should have the right to choose who they want to friend and unfriend but the real world is might is right. 

2 hours ago, Voodooman said:

The West has turned soft, the solution to GFC is to print money. When threatened by Russia, all these BS about everyone having the right to choose all went up in smoke.Ukraine is an independent country and should have the right to choose who they want to friend and unfriend but the real world is might is right.

LOL!

Not going to rubbish another of your comment - but let's call a spade a spade - US and Russia had never been BBF regardless of who is the Boss in Kremlin.

Not even Yeltsin nor Gorbachev, who coincidentally was given Nobel Prize  in 1990 for "ending the Cold War" after he dissolved USSR from 1988.

Even young Putin, who became Russia's 2nd elected president over 20 years ago, wanna be in America's pocket ...but his request to be America's BBF was rejected by the West. If you are Putin today, how you will feel ? 😝

OnThisDaygorbachev.jpg

40 minutes ago, Ho2786 said:

limpeh also quite fed up with the west lah.

Anyone would be fed up...esp after being rejected from joining the "exclusive" NATO club 20 years ago....
NB, don't CB with me now ok!!!  Last time you rejected my offer...😝

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRBYOesFg43mMh0co1hdi

Guardian (Nov 2021) Ex-Nato head says Putin wanted to join NATO

George Robertson, a former Labour defence secretary who led Nato between 1999 and 2003, said Putin made it clear at their first meeting that he wanted Russia to be part of western Europe. “They wanted to be part of that secure, stable prosperous west that Russia was out of at the time,” he said..He recalled an early meeting with Putin, who became Russian president in 2000. “Putin said: ‘When are you going to invite us to join Nato?’

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/04/ex-nato-head-says-putin-wanted-to-join-alliance-early-on-in-his-rule

(edited)

Wow...Putin fast hand fast leg....He got to meet Xi right soon after arriving in China on Thu...and offered to sell more oil and gas to China....All done even before the Winter Olympic Game starts.

Both China and Russia also agreed to further reduce the use of US Dollar in their bilateral trade. 😜

Edited by happy_man
  • Shocked 1

Poor 100,000 Russian troops.

Living out in the field in winter time.

Must be freezing their balls off.

Freezing the balls off is not a rude statement

The expression: "It is cold enough to freeze the balls of a brass monkey" comes from the practice of putting iron cannon balls on a dimpled brass plate on the deck of a war-ship. When very cold the brass contracted sufficiently to cause the iron balls to fall out.

image.png.d9e541180b8918e5e57cd5301b55befa.png 

• Haha! 1

23 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Poor 100,000 Russian troops.

Living out in the field in winter time.Must be freezing their balls off.

Freezing the balls off is not a rude statementThe expression: "It is cold enough to freeze the balls of a brass monkey" comes from the practice of putting iron cannon balls on a dimpled brass plate on the deck of a war-ship. When very cold the brass contracted sufficiently to cause the iron balls to fall out.

I last checked Biden only ordered 3000 troops into Eastern Europe. No sure about balls and freezing experience..But I know Russia has more LNG export than what Europe can offer to keep themselves warm and cozy. 😜

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1