Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

34 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

So Putin should be allowed to attack any country he likes ?

Which country is Russia attacking right now?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Beregond said:

to me is not about siding any 1. its about seeing the truth, Its not about ukraine , all along is about money and gas supply

For many years since the fall of USSR, the Russians had been supplying competitively priced energy to 60% of EU need. One of that is a single gas pipe going through Ukraine...without disruption.  Then  Ukraine-Russia had a major fallout over gas price in 2009 which resulted in supply shutdown...affecting much of EU.

So in order to bypass Ukraine (hence trouble), Germany and Russia agree JV to construct a 2nd gas pipe, hence Nord Stream 2 which is 99% undersea. US don't like this as it means Russian influence will increase. Not a surprise why we someone wanna stir war in Europe, like what happened in Middle east...😜

maxresdefault.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

People really believe the BS they posting here huh?

I worry they one day hear my MIL had an unusual accident and they really believe I did it!

:D

• Haha! 2

When I am posting that I am trying to get rid of my MIL I am not serious hor.

It's just jesting hor.

It's not serious.

When I am talking nonsense I always know 

It seems some people are saying such funny things here but they don't know and they are really serious.

Now that's worrying.

When I say I am supporting Fatty Kim and Trump it's not real hor.

People here supporting Putin here are also jesting just like me right?

It's just a bit of humour to lighten up the place here right?

People do know why we buy jet fighters only from US right?

And why we don't buy fighters from China and Russia when they are cheaper right?

7 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

People really believe the BS they posting here huh?

I worry they one day hear my MIL had an unusual accident and they really believe I did it!

Share with us, which is the so-called "BS" posts here that you don't believe in?

Ukraine was invaded by Russia and was a colony in it's empire 

They know all about that and don't want any more.

Nobody here thinks we should be colonised by England again right?

And no one thinks we should be ruled by Japan right?

Ukraine also don't want to he ruled by Russia again too.

Edited by Jamesc

15 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Or people really think Putin should invade Ukraine?:D

..or do you think your MIL had invaded your life ?😜

44 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

1. USSR =/= Russia

2. Read up on Crimea Status Referendum

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Jamesc said:

You have rightly pointed out some truth about colonization. You also know about the opium war and how they annex hong Kong. So you should also know what the west (at least those countries involved) are again trying to repeat what they did but claim others are doing it. 

• Haha! 2

Putin wants me to convey his view directly to MCFer about how to settle the dispute and not get into a nuclear war.

And yes he is very serious and Macron is right beside him when he deliver this message:

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

11 hours ago, happy_man said:

Putin wants me to convey his view directly to MCFer about how to settle the dispute and not get into a nuclear war.

And yes he is very serious and Macron is right beside him when he deliver this message:

He spoke in russian but the message is very simple and clear. The aggression comes from the west and it was the west looking for war which nobody wins. If this war is in american soil, it would have avoided. like usual, it is always far away from the country instigating the war with stupid followers. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

On 2/7/2022 at 8:56 PM, Jamesc said:

Ukraine was invaded by Russia and was a colony in it's empire  They know all about that and don't want any more. :D

Nobody here thinks we should be colonised by England again right? And no one thinks we should be ruled by Japan right? Ukraine also don't want to he ruled by Russia again too.

LOL!

I can understand why you hate your MIL for teaching you FAKE news.  So let''s FACT check - Ukraine was a willing Republic member of USSR, not Russia. Both became member of Soviet Union in 1922 after the Bolshevik Revolution...which make this year the 100th anniversary.

So tell me - when did your MIL feed you that story about Ukraine being "colonised" by Russia???😝

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by happy_man

3 hours ago, Victor68 said:

He spoke in russian but the message is very simple and clear. The aggression comes from the west and it was the west looking for war which nobody wins. If this war is in american soil, it would have avoided. like usual, it is always far away from the country instigating the war with stupid followers. 

The crisis happen because russia feel nato or the west break their promise not to expand eastward. the promise was make during the germany unification, because russia play an important role to allow east germany to merge back.

Not taking any side, those promise was make verbally , ( i dun think any paper was sign) ( not that it matter anw, paper and treaty sign can easily be tear up )

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Beregond said:

The crisis happen because russia feel nato or the west break their promise not to expand eastward. the promise was make during the germany unification, because russia play an important role to allow east germany to merge back.

Not taking any side, those promise was make verbally , ( i dun think any paper was sign) ( not that it matter anw, paper and treaty sign can easily be tear up )

John is a hawk from the old administrations. he is anti china. but this ukraine issue he has a different view.. he doesnt like hillary, obama.. he calls i think, them as millennial leaders, err... idiots? 

• Praise 1