Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

There are so many smart and interesting people to listen to,

who has time to listen to people with nothing interesting or intelligent to say?

:D

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

The crisis happen because russia feel nato or the west break their promise not to expand eastward. the promise was make during the germany unification, because russia play an important role to allow east germany to merge back.

Not taking any side, those promise was make verbally , ( i dun think any paper was sign) ( not that it matter anw, paper and treaty sign can easily be tear up )

The crisis happened when russia move 100,000 troops to ukraine border. That is the fact.

• Praise 2

45 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

The crisis happened when russia move 100,000 troops to ukraine border. That is the fact.

hmmm...As usual, the curious me wanna find out who started that "100,000 troops" info...Here he is...😝

7 minutes ago, happy_man said:

hmmm...As usual, the curious me wanna find out who started that "100,000 troops" info...Here he is...😝

Low on bandwidth liao...can't view clip... he got also mention how many missile move eastward...?😁

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

John who?

Only John I know who liked to spread love and peace not hate or war...🙏😁

john-lennon-in-front-of-squares-1024x993.jpg

Edited by mersaylee

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

There are so many smart and interesting people to listen to, who has time to listen to people with nothing interesting or intelligent to say?

Actually, there are a LOT of "smart and interesting" people we all can listen to. Just that you need to be a little patient and smarter than them  when comes  FACT checking with what they said.

For e.g  the Ukrainian President Zelensky claimed there were "100,000" Russian troops near his country border in Nov 2021.  He made that statement AFTER his Defence Minster resigned, after saying no Russian build up on early same month 😜

2 Nov 2021 - Ukraine denies Russia border build-up as Defence Minister Quits

https://www.rfi.fr/en/ukraine-denies-russia-border-build-up-as-defnce-minister-quits

• Haha! 1

....and interestingly, the Def Minister resignation came exactly a month after his Boss,  President Zelensky visited US and met the POTUS on 2 Sep 2021... 😜 - Now if you are Putin, what will go thru your mind ?

Edited by happy_man

14 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Low on bandwidth liao...can't view clip... he got also mention how many missile move eastward...?😁

No idea - That depend on your internet BW and how much info you can digest and process.... 😝

Spoiler

1 hour ago, happy_man said:

....and interestingly, the Def Minister resignation came exactly a month after his Boss,  President Zelensky visited US and met the POTUS on 2 Sep 2021... 😜 - Now if you are Putin, what will go thru your mind ?

i watch quite a number of putin videos.

put everything aside, putin is 1 of the best leader in the world speaking to Journalist face to face, bbc, japan france usa, from where any , any question or challenge, u see his respond, no horse run, 

he dun need read from paper or double check or throw tantrum

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Kb27 said:

I like the way you put it. On one side your enemy wants your neighbor to join forces with them and equiped them with weapons. They are not a threat just being friendly. You send your troop inside your border Incase they attack and this is a threat. No wonder this world is so messy 😃

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

14 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

I like the way you put it. On one side your enemy wants your neighbor to join forces with them and equiped them with weapons. They are not a threat just being friendly. You send your troop inside your border Incase they attack and this is a threat. No wonder this world is so messy 😃

die lah.. sgp put the soldiers where?? anywhere in our border also a threat...

• Haha! 2

On 2/9/2022 at 10:01 PM, happy_man said:

Blinken's colleague continue to stir....for War - Now telling Americans to leave Ukraine in 24 hours.

But stop short of committing US troops in Ukraine - only verbally saying NATO and US allies are "united".

Strangely, he took the chance to drag China into the story telling. 😜

Europe also buay kan..

Last time when they are in danger,  Berlin airlift,  tanks stare down... they never complain,  usa MUST defend them for freedom and democracy. 

Now other countries facing direct invasion.. actually already happened in Ukraine... Germany in arguably undermining others. 

With great power... comes NO responsibility...

22256e830997878fce79c44db25d7883--checkpoint-charlie-face-off.jpg

• Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

this is why us wants to destroy russia, looks like they want it in 8 years

No expert.  But from history  usa will act only if there is interest  to gain.

I still say they after the gas deal.

They simply  print too much. They need real income. Not money from printing non stop.

27 minutes ago, Beregond said:

No expert.  But from history  usa will act only if there is interest  to gain.

I still say they after the gas deal.

They simply  print too much. They need real income. Not money from printing non stop.

what better way than to destroy russia.. then no more gas coming out.

2 hours ago, Singa said:

actually Russia just signed a major deal including gas export with China

Nothing new - Both countries had been in energy trade for years. Putin just help to accelerate Russia integration into Xi's OBOR.

8 years ago, Putin managed to sign a 30-years $800B LNG supply contract with China - and in exchange China's infra inve$tment heads to Russia...😜

image.jpg

↡ Advertisement