12 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

This war will be known as

The Drone Wars

:D

image.png.eb0438df62432116c4fc8713f921e304.png

Begun this drone war has. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Someone should redraw this stamp with a sinking ship instead. And the middle finger in the shape of neptune missle.

1650363703_quotRussian-warship-fuck-youq

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, yishunite said:

It is the most vfm arms race ever done by NATO while Ukraine got no choice but to sacrifice their bodies. $100 SAM can take down $15m helicopter. Normally arms race with no war is you spend I spend we all spend and one eventually buay tahan. Now its you spend alot I spend a bit and you buay tahan first. Agreed at some point Putin FED UP with this situation. But before he press nuke button can he guarantee all his nukes will wipe out all intended target? Coz even if he only hit 95% NATO second strike will wipe him out

No one goes into a fight, a competition or a game to play for second place. Russia despite all claims that “everything is going to plan” I doubt that plan included losing a flagship, dozens of aircraft, hundreds of tanks and thousands of soldiers. Their combat potential elsewhere in their vast territory will surely be affected and the West is only too happy to supply weapons to Ukraine without risking more men that could come home(or not) in body bags.

After all, you can always buy more missiles, drones and SAMs. 

Ukrainians’ lives are on the line, not the West’s, but it’s also their land, not the West’s.

You cannot keep what you cannot defend.

• Praise 1

Cheong Kong all the USD foreign reserves of Russia to pay for the weapons sent to Ukraine.

in other words, let Putin get hit by missiles which he pays for.  Double whammy! Muayhahahaha.

also use the confiscated money for humanitarian aid in Ukraine.   

13 hours ago, Playtime said:

the wounded fella... his mates just run past him... so much for unit cohesion. i couldnt imagine everyone just leaving him there.

So sad..  that house used to be quite a luxurious landed property. And now it has to be destroyed to drive out the uninvited occupiers. ://

16 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

So sad..  that house used to be quite a luxurious landed property. And now it has to be destroyed to drive out the uninvited occupiers. ://

Lol its a farmhouse. This not Singapore 🤣

16 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Lol its a farmhouse. This not Singapore 🤣

Still a lose of property and belongings, and a roof over one's head. 😪🤧

To those who support Ukraine, while we are unable to help much here other than providing them with moral support, we can provide funancial support. If anyone has proven sites that the money will go to helping ukraine, please share the links here.  I have donated twice through my company initiaitve. I will continue to donate , especially after they win against the invasion. It does not matter the amount, every single cent counts, especially if we join effort with the international community . 

Cheers Ukraine!

• Praise 5

1 minute ago, Ct3833 said:

To those who support Ukraine, while we are unable to help much here other than providing them with moral support, we can provide funancial support. If anyone has proven sites that the money will go to helping ukraine, please share the links here.  I have donated twice through my company initiaitve. I will continue to donate , especially after they win against the invasion. It does not matter the amount, every single cent counts, especially if we join effort with the international community . 

Cheers Ukraine!

I donated to Red Cross Singapore

https://www.giving.sg/singapore-red-cross-society/ukraine-crisis

• Praise 3

6 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Thanks! It is working, just done my part. 👍 

the good thing about donating through my company is that they will peg $1 to a$, by so doing i  can make my company to pay 🤣.  But i  want to do it through  the international community too.

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1