Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

On 4/6/2023 at 10:44 AM, Ender said:

Now ccp realize some 'friends' are toxic. Better to redefine the 'no limit'.

No limits with some?

:D

↡ Advertisement

On 4/6/2023 at 9:00 AM, Playtime said:

Different way to see this. 

Left hand dunno what right hand doing?

Xi don't understand what he saying to the world? Or he liar?

Internal disagreements in the CCP, Xi not really in charge?

Only thing worst than a belligerent ccp, is a ccp that is incoherent. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/05/world/europe/eu-china-embassador-russia-fu-cong.html

Screenshot_20230406-085335_Chrome.jpg

If is internal dissent someone gonna get sack soon (and my bet is it wont be Winnie 🤣)

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/05/world/europe/eu-china-embassador-russia-fu-cong.html

Well, the only way to know is to check next week if Mr Fu Cong is still at his EU posting or on the way to his next posting in Inner Mongolia.

On 4/6/2023 at 11:53 AM, Jamesc said:

No limits with some?

:D

Whatever partnership or pact or deal with no limits...TnC applies one...To Change...😁

• Haha! 1

more like 见人说人话, 见鬼说鬼话, relationship with US is down the drain liao, so trying to salvage something with EU....

On 4/6/2023 at 4:18 PM, Sosaria said:

Well, the only way to know is to check next week if Mr Fu Cong is still at his EU posting or on the way to his next posting in Inner Mongolia.

PRC FM has a very strict protocol.  Unlikely to be impromptu.

Wait for today PRC FM media briefing.

On 4/6/2023 at 5:20 PM, inlinesix said:

PRC FM has a very strict protocol.  Unlikely to be impromptu.

Wait for today PRC FM media briefing.

When it suited them.. they also called Hong Kong agreement just a historical document. 

And SCS... all kinds of bull shit there. 

So it's also very possible this is all a show for the macron and EU visit. Won't be the first time they have alternative facts. 

• Haha! 1

This guy's channel very good. 

This video should easily make it into TRADOC lecture rooms. It's really brutal. 

SEE THE VIDEO FIRST.. don't let my comment effect your view.

Russian attack. 

Basic Infantry assault tactics- imo the Russians did the opening very textbook ... seem like regular troops not newbies...  well but once Ukrainian arty started,  they REALLYY should have retreated,  or pushed in the assault to danger close.  By bunching up in the open, I was thinking one lucky air burst all finish... and it happened. 😳

Arty  fire support. - where Russian arty ah??? Ukrainian arty saved the day, was spot on, ROF  seem to be single gun only 🤔. If I were in that situation,  I would consider call arty on my own position earlier since got bunker. Russian retreated when Ukrainian tanks came. 

Eventually,  Russian took the trench later. 

Ukranian Counter attack. 

Armored assault - I'm not tankie, looked like left tank protect flank,  middle tank assault,  bmp was on right fire support as there seemed to be cannon fire on the trench.

If Russian has nlaw etc... they would have easily defended imo. But the Ukrainian tankers really got ball going in like that. 

But kinda surprised,  they didn't cord arty on the trench to cover tank approach. 

Interview with the soldier. 

The tank collapsing the trenches is a tactic also used during the gulf war. But iirc, they were tanks with dozer blades that sealed bunkers where soldiers refused to surrender.  At the end,  can't even see where the trench was anymore. 😬

From a soldier pov...Both sides showed immense courage. But sending Russian infantry to attack a trench that had arty and armour support was really stupid... leaving the infantry alone there was even worse.

if they had survived,  they should shoot their commander who planned the assault. 

Better still.. just bloody shoot putin 

• Praise 4

Hypersonic
On 4/8/2023 at 9:06 AM, Playtime said:

This guy's channel very good. 

This video should easily make it into TRADOC lecture rooms. It's really brutal. 

SEE THE VIDEO FIRST.. don't let my comment effect your view.

Russian attack. 

Basic Infantry assault tactics- imo the Russians did the opening very textbook ... seem like regular troops not newbies...  well but once Ukrainian arty started,  they REALLYY should have retreated,  or pushed in the assault to danger close.  By bunching up in the open, I was thinking one lucky air burst all finish... and it happened. 😳

Arty  fire support. - where Russian arty ah??? Ukrainian arty saved the day, was spot on, ROF  seem to be single gun only 🤔. If I were in that situation,  I would consider call arty on my own position earlier since got bunker. Russian retreated when Ukrainian tanks came. 

Eventually,  Russian took the trench later. 

Ukranian Counter attack. 

Armored assault - I'm not tankie, looked like left tank protect flank,  middle tank assault,  bmp was on right fire support as there seemed to be cannon fire on the trench.

If Russian has nlaw etc... they would have easily defended imo. But the Ukrainian tankers really got ball going in like that. 

But kinda surprised,  they didn't cord arty on the trench to cover tank approach. 

Interview with the soldier. 

The tank collapsing the trenches is a tactic also used during the gulf war. But iirc, they were tanks with dozer blades that sealed bunkers where soldiers refused to surrender.  At the end,  can't even see where the trench was anymore. 😬

From a soldier pov...Both sides showed immense courage. But sending Russian infantry to attack a trench that had arty and armour support was really stupid... leaving the infantry alone there was even worse.

if they had survived,  they should shoot their commander who planned the assault. 

Better still.. just bloody shoot putin 

I have been watchin some amdk youtubers, they all complain youtube ban their content if theyu show all these 'violence; of the battle.  Strange this taiwanese can show all.

• Haha! 1

On 4/8/2023 at 3:15 PM, Ender said:

I have been watchin some amdk youtubers, they all complain youtube ban their content if theyu show all these 'violence; of the battle.  Strange this taiwanese can show all.

This guy is not a taiwanese, he is a true chinese, went to Italy  to study torurism and has since stayed there, i recalled he did some military  stuff study but cant recall what, or i could be wrong. As far as i know he is still staying in italy. 

• Praise 4

Actually he is prc now in Italy... doubt he will ever return step in China again. 

Yeah any gore is censored or demonitise.  many English channels complain about YouTube algo. Hunting , fishing,  food channels complain about how to totally avoid showing blood/killing in how meat is obtained 🤔...

surprisingly,  Chinese channels seem not so strict,  maybe YouTube coverage check more on English. 🤷‍♂️

However, they ALL complain negative content on China will also get trouble.  If the pinky army mass complain,  YouTube auto target them.

I seen some Chinese tubers starting to recommend below site to avoid pinky sabo. But I really haven't check it out.

https://www.ganjing.com/

• Praise 1

Because YouTube feels it's going to be relevant to Taiwan when conflict arise?

↡ Advertisement