Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

On 4/8/2023 at 3:58 PM, Atonchia said:

Because YouTube feels it's going to be relevant to Taiwan when conflict arise?

No la.

My understanding.  2 way in triggering censor or demonitise. 

YouTube rule on "gore" violated. 

Community complain. Which is easily subject to abuse by bots.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Looks like if NATO membership is a no go, this speech could be the precursor of new 5 sect alliance 五岳剑派 against the evil 魔教.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

On 4/12/2023 at 11:19 AM, Victor68 said:

IMG_20230412_111457.thumb.jpg.85be87c2f2800b78976b35340653249c.jpg

IMG_20230412_111532.jpg

This is a communist column web site..   Have you read the leaked document? I haven't. 

Only thing I know is Ukriane said they going to change the counter offensive since the leak may have exposed their plan.. 

• Haha! 1

On 4/12/2023 at 12:47 PM, Ender said:

This is a communist column web site..   Have you read the leaked document? I haven't. 

Only thing I know is Ukriane said they going to change the counter offensive since the leak may have exposed their plan.. 

On 4/12/2023 at 5:17 PM, Victor68 said:

This must be a communist paper. Ban it. 😆

Screenshot_2023-04-12-17-15-43-10_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

This is ST leh, why you said is communist?  Is it becoz of the previous post you sourced from communist site?

Anyway the leaked document no denying is real, it's s different perspective. Even the ST's perspective is vastly different from the communist source you linked.  Is embarrassing to USA as it shows USA has 'spies' deep inside everywhere, including their allies, even deep inside the Kremlin.  

i think the collective west should just stop the pussy footing.

Russian actions are in many ways same or worse than japan germany in  WW2. Castrating pows, cutting off heads for display, murdering civilians...... hold on...ahhhh, katyn forest also russian.

Theres no point pretending not to harm russian feelings.

If one day someone decides that singapores position is too stratigically useful and tries a take military over, i hope our friends help no holds barred.

• Praise 1

On 4/12/2023 at 6:20 PM, Playtime said:

i think the collective west should just stop the pussy footing.

Russian actions are in many ways same or worse than japan germany in  WW2. Castrating pows, cutting off heads for display, murdering civilians...... hold on...ahhhh, katyn forest also russian.

Theres no point pretending not to harm russian feelings.

If one day someone decides that singapores position is too stratigically useful and tries a take military over, i hope our friends help no holds barred.

I would hope that day our president will be as useful and effective as Zelensky to seek the help from stronger countries and not take the 1st plane out.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

On 4/12/2023 at 8:19 PM, Ender said:

I would hope that day our president will be as useful and effective as Zelensky to seek the help from stronger countries and not take the 1st plane out.

Unlike Zelensky, our President is for ceremonial only

• Haha! 3

On 4/12/2023 at 10:32 AM, Ender said:

Russian soldiers are terrorists like the ISIS.

First they were cheering on line.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/russia-ukraine-war/russia-ukraine-condemn-video-circulating-on-social-media-showing-beheading-of-prisoner/2870394

Now that its blowing up... they start saying it's not them,  it's fake... hoping it gets forgotten. 

And As usual.... Xi suddenly is deaf,  dumb and blind. No limits friendship. 

On 4/13/2023 at 8:08 AM, Playtime said:

First they were cheering on line.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/russia-ukraine-war/russia-ukraine-condemn-video-circulating-on-social-media-showing-beheading-of-prisoner/2870394

Now that its blowing up... they start saying it's not them,  it's fake... hoping it gets forgotten. 

And As usual.... Xi suddenly is deaf,  dumb and blind. No limits friendship. 

Somewhere on the internet on CNN , I read the video is from the Wanker group.. ANd there's a 2nd video, and the leader claim there are more of these kind of video.

Separately, head of the Wagner paramilitary group Yevgeny Prigozhin denied the involvement of its forces in the video and that the video was recorded near the city of Bakhmut.

On 4/12/2023 at 8:19 PM, Ender said:

I’m sure she will stay…….to cook a nice plate of nasi lemak for the invaders.

Eh, wait a minute. She’s malay or Indian?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1