Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

On 4/12/2023 at 9:07 PM, inlinesix said:

Unlike Zelensky, our President is for ceremonial only

According to HSK as FM, when they want to use the reserves for Covid relief, she asked very hard questions. She is guarding our reserve ....  🤣 At least this is what HSK trying to imply.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

On 4/13/2023 at 9:03 AM, Ender said:

According to HSK as FM, when they want to use the reserves for Covid relief, she asked very hard questions. She is guarding our reserve ....  🤣 At least this is what HSK trying to imply.

saying that is really an insult to OTC....🙄

regardless of who wins next election to be PRESIDENT... if theres even an election.

i think the PRESIDENCY has been irrevocably damaged since OTC. walk over after walk over...

the only "winner" was due to vote splitting. also in fact would probably have lost 1 to 1 against his each oppoents 😅

• Praise 4

On 4/13/2023 at 9:03 AM, Ender said:

She has to act according to the gov's advice or some gov appointed people's advice, ask or no ask questions, same same......., this is what HSK didn't said.

I would not arrest the hacker.

I would use him to give false information.

Ukraine are going to attack the East in July.

Then attack the South in June!

Hehehe

:D

England did this in WW2 and fooled Hitler.

On 4/14/2023 at 9:45 AM, Jamesc said:

I would not arrest the hacker.

I would use him to give false information.

Ukraine are going to attack the East in July.

Then attack the South in June!

Hehehe

England did this in WW2 and fooled Hitler.

How do you know if what the hacker has sexposed is real, or what the US wants other people to know? 

Is it real, or is it fake?

Is it fake, but actually real?

Who truly knows?

On 4/14/2023 at 10:16 AM, Macrosszero said:

How do you know if what the hacker has sexposed is real,

Who truly knows?

The hacker truly knows.

Supersonic

A 21-year-old US Air Force National Guard member has been arrested over the leak of classified documents.

Jack Teixeira is reported to be the leader of an online gaming chat group where the files were leaked.

US officials said he will be charged under the Espionage Act, which makes it a crime to transmit classified defence information.

The documents revealed sensitive intelligence about the war in Ukraine and other countries around the world.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65269975

On 4/12/2023 at 10:29 PM, Singa said:

Comrade bomb bomb 68. Your communist ccp gang also supplying to Russia. Drones, combat ration. in the past they also directly supplied arms to Malayan communist and have radio propaganda from South China. so don't act coy or innocent.

It's very unlikely that you and your commies comrade is going to win. so good luck placing all your bet on Russia.

Is there a winner in this war among those directly fighting there? The winner is far away counting the money. As long people are willing to die, we will have to wait it out. 

On 4/12/2023 at 6:20 PM, Playtime said:

i think the collective west should just stop the pussy footing.

Russian actions are in many ways same or worse than japan germany in  WW2. Castrating pows, cutting off heads for display, murdering civilians...... hold on...ahhhh, katyn forest also russian.

Theres no point pretending not to harm russian feelings.

If one day someone decides that singapores position is too stratigically useful and tries a take military over, i hope our friends help no holds barred.

Your "think" is very dangerous.

Last I check, Russia has enough nuclear weapons to wipe out the entire planet several times over.  

The hypothesis is if they feel their existence is being threatened (and Putin is a confirmed sociopath), nukes may be deployed, hence pussy NATO has stopped short of supplying advanced fighter jets to Ukraine and or to send in NATO troops to finish off Putin. The strategy of sacrificing Ukraine (using corrupted Zelensky) to fight a conventional (but unwinnable) proxy war with Russia, to teach imperialist Russia a lesson, is actually quite well thought out and executed.

So continue to be a pussy NATO, cause nobody really wants WW3.

• Praise 4

It is to continue with killing Ukrainians, cease fire or WW3. I don't see any other options. Those pushing for killing won't want to be in WW3. Those directly impacted and have their own lives, which is in Europe, wants peace. This is situation. As this arena is coming to a close, waring country has to look for alternative ground to sustain income. 😢

Edited by Victor68

On 4/14/2023 at 11:47 PM, Wt_know said:

AMDK USA likes to go WAR  ... their motto is ... "win the battle but lose the war" :grin:

sell weapons and as long as not fighting in their backyard [laugh]

• Praise 1

On 4/15/2023 at 7:35 AM, Victor68 said:

It is to continue with killing Ukrainians, cease fire or WW3. I don't see any other options. Those pushing for killing won't want to be in WW3. Those directly impacted and have their own lives, which is in Europe, wants peace. This is situation. As this arena is coming to a close, waring country has to look for alternative ground to sustain income. 😢

Actually i dun mind 1 bit if this Ukraine war drag on. It can goes on as long as they like😂.

Amdk wack amdk. Non of the rest of the world problem. 

At least they keep their war in their own backyard.

Once they stop fighting 1 another.  They will start another war else where, which might be more dangerous for SG.

Esp now since risk of war in middle east is lower with china effort

• Praise 1

On 4/15/2023 at 8:05 AM, Beregond said:

Actually i dun mind 1 bit if this Ukraine war drag on. It can goes on as long as they like😂.

Amdk wack amdk. Non of the rest of the world problem. 

At least they keep their war in their own backyard.

Once they stop fighting 1 another.  They will start another war else where, which might be more dangerous for SG.

Esp now since risk of war in middle east is lower with china effort

True but silly killing for some other benefits are just sad. Provocation and bullying are just for sick people.

Edited by Victor68
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1