Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

On 5/3/2023 at 7:24 AM, Ender said:

Interesting how Ukrainian soldiers turned a normal hobby drones into a kamikazi drone with DIY explosive using ball bearings and Pepsi can.  How to train our SAF soldiers to have this ingenuity? Most of us can't DIY at home.

Inter

Most can't even wire up an electrical plug here. Ask them to make improvised explosive will likely get themselves killed instead of the enemy! 😆

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

Hypersonic

Pass 3 days Russia has neen firing missles and this morning more than 20 Iranian drones. All drones has has been shot down. 

Hypersonic
On 5/1/2023 at 2:35 PM, Ender said:

15 out 18 missles shot down. Many wonder what happened to the 3 that wasn't shot down, coz no reports of explosion .

Separately there is report of explosion at Palvogrod. Injuring civilians. 

https://twitter.com/KyivIndependent/status/1652899315071983617?t=tkrxZz5SnuLpAb0Iaw1ewA&s=19

If 15 missles were intercepted, and none landed on kyiv, what happened to the 3 missles?

https://metro.co.uk/2023/05/02/humiliation-for-vladimir-putin-after-new-russian-missiles-plunge-into-sea-18707102/

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged

I saw a vid of the drone hitting the Kremlin... this is now what they call assassination attempt??? 🤣🤣🤣

Someone just wanted Kremlin on fire for Victory Day to embarrass them lah

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

For such a major city like moscow, this demonstration really shows how weak is their air defense.  They wouldn't stand a chance if Ukraine has long range missle and bombers and their hands are not tied by Nato.

But then could be a false flag to accuse Ukriane has crossed the red line, i.e poke the bear again. To mobilise or oush the red button.. ' You made me do it' kind of argument.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Looks like there are two people on the dome already when the drone striked. Those two could be the operators of the drone. Ownself fly the drone and then make accusation.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
On 5/3/2023 at 10:11 PM, Ender said:

For such a major city like moscow, this demonstration really shows how weak is their air defense.  They wouldn't stand a chance if Ukraine has long range missle and bombers and their hands are not tied by Nato.

But then could be a false flag to accuse Ukriane has crossed the red line, i.e poke the bear again. To mobilise or oush the red button.. ' You made me do it' kind of argument.

I wonder why was the camera seemed to be positioned such that it would be about right field of view to film an attack that was expected to occur...🤔

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
On 5/3/2023 at 10:39 PM, DOBIEMKZ said:

I wonder why was the camera seemed to be positioned such that it would be about right field of view to film an attack that was expected to occur...🤔

Strong feel is a false flag. 

Turbocharged
On 5/4/2023 at 6:34 AM, Ender said:

Strong feel is a false flag. 

Russian lies are so bad only really dumb ppl believe them 🤣🤣🤣

I leave u to decide whether our ProPutin IBs here are this dumb 😂

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
On 5/4/2023 at 7:46 AM, yishunite said:

Russian lies are so bad only really dumb ppl believe them 🤣🤣🤣

I leave u to decide whether our ProPutin IBs here are this dumb 😂

The explosion is damn weak to do any serious damage. The kremlin just need to replace a flag pole and get a new flag, that's what i think of the damages from the video. Laughable to call that an attempt. And Putin should be safely be in a bunker and not standing next to a flag pole at night.

Hypersonic

Interesting old tech are needed. I remember my time (gen x) the signalers are laying land line around command centre. I wonder nowadays do they learn this ? Sometime old tech are needed to bypass modern tech.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-65458263

Ukraine war: How old tech is helping Ukraine avoid detection

Hypersonic

Just announce Victory Day cancel lar. Why need to go thru all the charades.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1