Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

Hypersonic
On 5/9/2023 at 11:09 PM, Kb27 said:

top tweet of the day:

Mahatir Prigozhin, whenever wagners lose ground, or soldiers, it's someone else fault. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic
(edited)
On 5/9/2023 at 7:04 PM, Macrosszero said:

This T-34 was the only tank at Moscow’s Victory Day parade today…

7A865427-0459-479D-81B9-FE2B2E61F1AE.jpeg

Sibei majestic.  

Edited by Ender
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

top tweet of the day:

Instead of capturing Bakhmut for victory day, 72nd brigade of russian army flees, while Wagner lost 500 men and 500m of ground. According to Ukriane they lost 2.6km of ground. The truth is in between. Happy Victory Day. And it's the fault of Russsia MOD, according to 'mahatir' for lack of ammo.

https://news.yahoo.com/russian-army-brigade-flees-bakhmut-184628674.html

Russian army brigade flees Bakhmut

Edited by Ender
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
On 5/10/2023 at 7:20 AM, Ender said:

Instead of capturing Bakhmut for victory day, 72nd brigade of russian army flees, while Wagner lost 500 men and 500m of ground. According to Ukriane they lost 2.6km of ground. The truth is in between. Happy Victory Day. And it's the fault of Russsia MOD, according to 'mahatir' for lack of ammo.

https://news.yahoo.com/russian-army-brigade-flees-bakhmut-184628674.html

Russian army brigade flees Bakhmut

Lol really clown army... if they cant fix the infighting might as well all retreat back to russia instead of die squabbling among themselves

Turbocharged

top tweet of the day:

He went from posting fake news stories of capturing Bakhmut to breaking news stories of Russian defeats lol...

I think he is the best one to reveal the truth to brainwash russians

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
(edited)
On 5/10/2023 at 7:57 AM, yishunite said:

He went from posting fake news stories of capturing Bakhmut to breaking news stories of Russian defeats lol...

I think he is the best one to reveal the truth to brainwash russians

Ukraine made a video of the 3rd Assault brigade that drove the Russian 72nd brigade and killed 500 wagners. Claimed back 2.6 km is just one assault.  What is funny, they use Prigozhin as the intro for the video.. Happy Victory Day for putler. I wondered if Ukraine chose 9th  of May for this Assault to add  salt to the wound.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 1

Now i dun believe those Wu eh Bo eh news and report or tweet anymore. Most of those news and report are fake, or make to gain likes or clicks or make their own supporters feel good 😂

The only news i believe is sitrep . 1 week? into ukraine couter offensive. I think still a statement in most places, first gen leo tanks are spotted. 

sitrep aside, this is a funny video, which is why i dun believe those 'make to feel good report anymore😂 (from bothside)

Spoiler

Hypersonic
On 5/10/2023 at 9:33 AM, Beregond said:

Now i dun believe those Wu eh Bo eh news and report or tweet anymore. Most of those news and report are fake, or make to gain likes or clicks or make their own supporters feel good 😂

The only news i believe is sitrep . 1 week? into ukraine couter offensive. I think still a statement in most places, first gen leo tanks are spotted. 

sitrep aside, this is a funny video, which is why i dun believe those 'make to feel good report anymore😂 (from bothside)

Reveal hidden contents

Bro, no one knows when counter offensive start...  They are not even letting USA know about it coz of the leak.   

• Praise 1

On 5/10/2023 at 9:37 AM, Ender said:

Bro, no one knows when counter offensive start...  They are not even letting USA know about it coz of the leak.   

Yup which is why i only believe on unbias sitrep, got a few out there other then DPA.

There are tons of propaganda video from both sides, even poorly made fakes, or make to feel good reports etc, But personally i avoid them nowsday, They do still have alot of followers, 😂

But anyway, this is 1 poorly done fake. 

Spoiler

Turbocharged
On 5/10/2023 at 9:33 AM, Beregond said:

Hide contents

ISW updates are reliable. They take from both Russian and Ukraine source with pinch of salt. Plus they correctly predicted Russian culmination several times

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-may-9-2023

This is almost open fighting between Russian leadership factions... if even they can function normally this would not be out in open. Most likely even worse is going on behind the scenes we havent found out about. Cannot be things are going smoothly at least

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Denys Davydov can trust. But he is pro Ukrainian coz he is one.  He does verify sources, admit mistake if he report wrongly and also report bad news for Ukraine, but only if it's major one. 

Supersonic
On 5/10/2023 at 7:00 AM, Kb27 said:

[laugh]

Haha serious boh, is this the same one? Knowing that  you guys are good in creating entertaining posts.

On 5/10/2023 at 11:08 AM, Ct3833 said:

Haha serious boh, is this the same one? Knowing that  you guys are good in creating entertaining posts.

Not the same, the markings are slightly different. 

• Praise 1

Supersonic
On 5/10/2023 at 11:08 AM, Ct3833 said:

Not the same, but we just enjoy a laugh. Don't need to be so serious. 😁

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Russian 72th brigade abandon position and ran, as soon as they saw Ukrainian tanks and IFVs. Possibly they had little support as HIMARS had made a mess from their behind.

↡ Advertisement