Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

Turbocharged

I condemn the rooting of civilian properties. 😕

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3707442-enemy-concentrates-attacks-in-four-directions-battles-fought-for-bakhmut-maryinka.html?fbclid=IwAR3yBnn2W6m-UzEqE7JBuPV8sYB-_MVb8naro6fsPyBSxOPqeh09jrp7z7Q

image.png.aeeb1aac52c39a8258f200fbd13b9c01.png

Enemy concentrates attacks in four directions. Battles fought for Bakhmut, Maryinka

10.05.2023 20:18

During the day, Russian troops launched more than 30 attacks in Lyman, Bakhmut, Avdiyivka, and Maryinka directions. The fiercest battles continue for the cities of Bakhmut and Maryinka.

This is stated in the evening report by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine posted on Facebook.

"The enemy continues to focus its main efforts on Lyman, Bakhmut, Avdiyivka, and Maryinka directions. During the day, the enemy launched more than 30 attacks on the specified areas of the front. The fiercest battles continue for the cities of Bakhmut and Maryinka," the report reads.

During the day, the invaders launched one missile strike with S-300 missile at the civilian infrastructure of Kostiantynivka in Donetsk region. In addition, the Russians launched 35 airstrikes and four MLRS attacks on the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and settlements in Kherson region. Civilians were killed and injured, private houses and other civilian infrastructure objects were destroyed and damaged....

....Russian troops continue to suffer heavy losses on the battlefield. As a result, the aggressor equips civilian educational institutions of the temporarily captured territories as healthcare institutions. In Luhansk, the premises of three local hospitals are fully equipped by the Russians as military hospitals for the wounded of light and moderate severity.

Russian invaders, under the pretext of evacuating civilians, continue to take looted property out of the front-line settlements of Zaporizhzhia region. In Enerhodar, Russian servicemen completely looted all the town's healthcare institutions, all the city's medical equipment was taken to the occupied Simferopol of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea. Also, all enterprises located in the industrial zone near the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant were completely looted.

According to the General Staff data, Ukraine’s Air Force launched three strikes on enemy personnel and military equipment clusters. Missile and artillery units hit an enemy anti-aircraft missile system, two manpower clusters, a fuel depot, and an electronic warfare station.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
On 5/11/2023 at 9:57 AM, Ender said:

We all mistook Russia. The invasion lasted more than a year is going as planned.  There's no 3 days or one week topple Kyiv.. It just a small scale special military operation. NO harm done. 

A Baghdad Bob approved message.

bagdad-bob.gif

I think this very special operation is turning out to be a reverse destruction of russia....slowly [laugh]

Turbocharged
On 5/11/2023 at 5:17 PM, Ender said:

Still waiting for more military aids, no counter offensive yet.  Uk's long range missles? F16?  I think also russia's has alot of time to prepared for defense.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-65550427

Zelensky says Ukraine needs more time for counter-offensive

Means tomorrow starting ah? 🤣

Main thing is they must catch ruZZia off guard... I think they hype too much until cannot manage 

Hypersonic

I thought UK in talking stage or looking into it.. Send liao, so fast..  Maybe F16 also have liao, but keep mouth mum..

Can go further than 250km..

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/05/11/politics/uk-storm-shadow-cruise-missiles-ukraine/index.html

Exclusive: Britain has delivered long-range ‘Storm Shadow’ cruise missiles to Ukraine ahead of expected counteroffensive, sources say

By Jim Sciutto, Chief National Security Correspondent

• Haha! 1

On 5/10/2023 at 11:03 PM, Macrosszero said:

Having a “Zelensky” in our government is actually a very very vague description, is it because he dared to defy Russia’s threats or that he dared to stay and fight? If any one of our neighbours acted out the designs they may harbour upon Singapore, I highly doubt any ruling political party of the time would sue for peace, be it giving up Pedra Branca, Pulau Ubin, or Pulau Tekong, just for the belligerent party to slowly swallow up territory in time - Singapore simply does not have the depth of territory for such a strategy.

Don’t try to muddle partisan politics with patriotism by bringing out voting for PAP as a boogeyman

What bogeyman, like your hawkish US generals in the Cuban missile crisis?  Haha... I really don't know where that came from but it was funny. Everyone knows US will do whatever to maintain the Monroe doctrine, cuban invasion or regime change, Bay of Pigs, etc, just like imperialistic Russia.

Some people will say it is fight or surrender for Ukraine and there are no alternatives. Is there a scenario whereby Ukraine don't have to fight an unwinnable war against nuclear Russia, killing / wounding hundreds of thousands of its own people and leaving 10 millions of displaced Ukrainians in Europe? I don't know but he is no hero to me.

With great power comes great responsibilities. 

Ok, i am repeating myself. Let's agree to disagree.

Hypersonic
On 5/11/2023 at 6:59 PM, Ender said:

I thought UK in talking stage or looking into it.. Send liao, so fast..  Maybe F16 also have liao, but keep mouth mum..

Can go further than 250km..

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/05/11/politics/uk-storm-shadow-cruise-missiles-ukraine/index.html

Exclusive: Britain has delivered long-range ‘Storm Shadow’ cruise missiles to Ukraine ahead of expected counteroffensive, sources say

By Jim Sciutto, Chief National Security Correspondent

From the picture illustration below, looks like need to launch from Tornardo GR4 jet. Does this mean Ukraine also receive jets from UK? Or can adapt to fire from MIGs?

On 5/10/2023 at 10:31 PM, Voodooman said:

I super enjoy reading this thread. Amazing arguments and counter arguments.  Keep it going guys.

P.S. I never vote PAP but might do so in the next GE due to their handling of Covid and as we head into troubled times, we really cannot afford a Zelensky in our govt and I know they are not. 

Handling of Covid? Its just our tax money at work.  And they used up a lot. 

• Haha! 1

(edited)

Go go Zelensky!

The best defence is usually offence.

how many times does one walk away, look away from the school bully.  Enough is enough. Even if it breaks your hand, you gotta throw that punch.

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 1

On 5/11/2023 at 9:58 PM, Voodooman said:

Ok, i am repeating myself. Let's agree to disagree.

Sure, you can continue saying what you want, and so can I. I'm not here to change your mind or win the debate.

On 5/11/2023 at 10:22 PM, Ender said:

From the picture illustration below, looks like need to launch from Tornardo GR4 jet. Does this mean Ukraine also receive jets from UK? Or can adapt to fire from MIGs?

Not necessarily true because the Ukrainians figured out how to fit AGM-88 HARM missiles onto their Mig-29s in December. Its easier to adapt ordnance to fit existing platforms than to train pilots, ground crews and create supply chains for a whole new platform. 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

I think our SAF should develop a war cry or patriotic shout out for our soldiers. Very good the morale.. Zelensky also uses this in some of his speeches, good for visual too.

Edited by Ender

Twincharged
On 5/12/2023 at 12:42 AM, Ender said:

think our SAF should develop a war cry or patriotic shout out for our soldiers.

HUAT AH!!! 🤣

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
On 5/11/2023 at 10:22 PM, Ender said:

Twincharged
On 5/12/2023 at 1:02 AM, Ender said:

Tio recalled back. 😅 MEans what? 

unfortunately, the diplomatic corp of any nation... in china's case is Un-diplomatic corpse... is usually where the most open minded thinkers are due to exposure to various cultures and ideas. Chinas diplomats seem to have been thoroughly cleansed. The rot has truely been completed, theres no more balance.

Hypersonic

What a joker!

Waste his ammo.

:D

On 5/7/2023 at 3:05 PM, Ender said:

Ukrainian soldiers should be very afraid of the Chechen troops that is coming to replace the Wankers. Every chechen soldier is a Rambo, watch this video.

Ukrain

↡ Advertisement