Singapore, Malaysia to reopen land borders to vaccinated travellers; all modes of transport allowed

zipping

Supercharged

Imagine everyone going in stopping to revalidate or buy TouchnGo card at one counter

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

All the scared robbers type, I think once u manage to come in robbers see you also scared...

I predict massive historic jams due to following: 

- Both sides systems never designed to be shutdown. TnG no work? Maybe the gantry also cannot lift.

- Computer too dusty. Server down. Scanner cannot work. Maybe 20% working.

- Immigration officers pissed off. All along stay home collect salary. Now must go work. Take own sweet time+ black face.

Best case is MY side just wave us in. :D Worst case is 1 day in jam, you come in stressed ready to flying kick any robber. 

• Haha! 7

1 hour ago, zipping said:

tis thread will become active again....

I look d for it earlier.....ups it if not done already ya?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/singapore-reopen-borders-all-fully-vaccinated-travellers-apr-1-existing-vtls-will-be-retired-2582986

CHARGING POLICIES FOR VACCINATED TRAVELLERS

With the introduction of the new vaccinated travel framework, fully vaccinated Singapore residents as well as long-term pass holders will no longer be required to pay for medical bills incurred for COVID-19 treatment in hospitals and COVID-19 treatment facilities.

Currently, Singapore residents as well as long-term pass holders are responsible for medical bills in hospitals and dedicated COVID-19 treatment and recovery facilities, if they develop symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of their return to Singapore.

"Any future changes to the charging policy for local community cases will correspondingly apply to this group of travellers," said MOH. 

"Travellers who are not fully vaccinated will remain responsible for their COVID-19 treatment costs, as per the charging policy for unvaccinated individuals who contracted COVID- 19 in the community"

Meanwhile, those who travelling to places under the restricted category, will be required to pay for medical bills in hospitals and dedicated COVID-19 treatment and recovery facilities, if they develop onset of symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 within seven days of their return to Singapore, regardless of their vaccination status.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Ingenius said:

I still have a package of 35 hair spa treatment in City Square, donno if the same shop still open or not .. 

If you were @JamescI would ask "which hair", but you're the decent type. 😁

• Haha! 3

Friendly reminder from MCF: Check your passport expiry first before you step foot on the causeway hor. Imagine after 3 hours of jam, the kustom oppicer tell you your passport expired liao, really is

6xSqOqu0_400x400.png

VillainousCircularBlackcrappie-size_rest

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 17

2 hours ago, Estrangable said:

oh dear just read from singapore bike forum... no more bluewave.... now blueballs. 

Yours keep talking about it. 

I just goggled. Singapore very own. 

32 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Friendly reminder from MCF: Check your passport expiry first before you step foot on the causeway hor. Imagine after 3 hours of jam, the kustom oppicer tell you your passport expired liao, really is

6xSqOqu0_400x400.png

VillainousCircularBlackcrappie-size_rest

3hrs.......very optimistic.

• Haha! 1