Jump to content

NS55 $100 credit voucher for NSman


Recommended Posts

Turbocharged
24 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Those MR liao dont have?

Lol. A popular question. From the article seems that past nsmen are eligible.

  • Praise 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
37 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Those MR liao dont have?

have lah...unless last round of NS50 you no hav :yuush:

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
1 hour ago, Inlinefour said:

have lah...unless last round of NS50 you no hav :yuush:

What they gave in last round NS50 ah? I have no impression getting anything le? [confused]

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
(edited)
10 minutes ago, 13177 said:

What they gave in last round NS50 ah? I have no impression getting anything le? [confused]

$100 paper vouchers 🤝
 

I used at Esso station 

Edited by Inlinefour
  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged

New citizens probably dun have? Wait they cry father cry mother they also contributed to the "economic defence" of the country 😄

  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic
12 hours ago, Inlinefour said:

$100 paper vouchers 🤝
 

I used at Esso station 

They gave thru by what mode this $100 vouchers? I dont think i got it le?! Or maybe i have but forgot to use? Or i used liao but forgot what i have used for? 😅

Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
2 hours ago, 13177 said:

They gave thru by what mode this $100 vouchers? I dont think i got it le?! Or maybe i have but forgot to use? Or i used liao but forgot what i have used for? 😅

Post to me 🤝

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Inlinefour said:

Post to me 🤝

I dont even remember did i received the $100 vouchers or not lo. Lol. Think my dementia is getting serious liao?! 😅

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged
3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I dont even remember did i received the $100 vouchers or not lo. Lol. Think my dementia is getting serious liao?! 😅

Was it the one can use at Fairprice or something?

I think I gave those to my wife and forgot about them 🤣

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
54 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Was it the one can use at Fairprice or something?

I think I gave those to my wife and forgot about them 🤣

I dont know where the vouchers can be use le? Lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
1 hour ago, 13177 said:

I dont even remember did i received the $100 vouchers or not lo. Lol. Think my dementia is getting serious liao?! 😅

It is time to go to Tan Tock Seng Hospital Genetric Clinic for a Check.

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
5 hours ago, Kyrios said:

New citizens probably dun have? Wait they cry father cry mother they also contributed to the "economic defence" of the country 😄

NS is only military or home affairs/civil defence. 

Economic defence is not NS. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Atonchia said:

Taking $100m out from $8B defence budget or this $100m is additional budget?😅

Who Cares.?Take First & use it,next Year's GST increase Gov't will take back.

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...