Registration for MySejahtera

Cosmicclaw

Need some advice on MySenjatera app ....

1. For address, I was advised to put hotel address as the registration does not cater for overseas address.

2. After registering, my profile shows <Malaysian> instead of <Non Malaysian>.

For Singaporeans who have managed to successfully registered and used Mysehatera app, can you please advise if you have similar profile and will this be an issue moving around in Malaysia? Thanks

MySejah 2.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Cosmicclaw said:

Need some advice on MySenjatera app ....

1. For address, I was advised to put hotel address as the registration does not cater for overseas address.

2. After registering, my profile shows <Malaysian> instead of <Non Malaysian>.

For Singaporeans who have managed to successfully registered and used Mysehatera app, can you please advise if you have similar profile and will this be an issue moving around in Malaysia? Thanks

MySejah 2.jpg

Make sure mata stop u show them this so u pay local kopi rate 😆

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged

I don't recall this option at all. Just register using SG phone number (they allow choice of country code) then using passport number as ID.

The MySJ app used only for contact tracing and check-in/out in Malaysia. I can't even get them to recognize "overseas" vaccination even though I submitted the notarised vacc cert from healthHub.

Better just print out the notarised vacc cert and bring along. In Malaysia everything preferred in hard copy, that's the way it works. Easy to cater to less IT savvy, or the elderly or sometimes no WiFi/data situation.

• Praise 2

Twincharged
26 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

I don't recall this option at all. Just register using SG phone number (they allow choice of country code) then using passport number as ID.

The MySJ app used only for contact tracing and check-in/out in Malaysia. I can't even get them to recognize "overseas" vaccination even though I submitted the notarised vacc cert from healthHub.

Better just print out the notarised vacc cert and bring along. In Malaysia everything preferred in hard copy, that's the way it works. Easy to cater to less IT savvy, or the elderly or sometimes no WiFi/data situation.

Cold HARD CASH also best for them, if all fails and you ask for them to pan chance. 

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Cold HARD CASH also best for them, if all fails and you ask for them to pan chance. 

Don't think this works at the airport. Previously under VTL you need to show you are fully vaccinated and then also undergo arrival PCR test. In some countries they can scan the QR codes in the notarised vaccination certificate.

Not sure what happen now, since no more VTL. Entering SG side is easy; no need for arrival PCR , just only need to do ownself ART. I would expect Malaysia to reciprocate but then the company that performs all the PCR at their airport would not be easy to give up its monopoly.

Edited by Sosaria

7 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

So the VEP is not required for now?

Or need to register and get it done while going in. 

Sibei confusing and many unknown. 

You only need TnG to pay RM20 road charge.

See the CNA illustration.

Edited by inlinesix
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2